Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Invention of the poke-dex, I mean Ninja-dex  (Read 3556 times)

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Invention of the poke-dex, I mean Ninja-dex
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 06:22:25 AM »

Well I would suggest the national bingo book/ninja data book to be in the forums in the Character Profile section. Preferably by a mod for constant updating. The forum information would be what our characters have access too in game. As for the device itself it could be a book that magically updates through the use of pixie dust and a little trust. But the general idea would be to be able to target people for bounties. Their would have to be a series of missions of scouters to collect intel on villages. As for the bingo book itself, would be sold in stores throughout the ninja villages.

Just I wouldn't like the idea of seperate bingo books between nations, because that would be too much work to do, literally. One global list would be fine, and it would more so keep track of the SL role players and whether or not you should try and hunt them down in game. As for the bounties themselves it would be more interesting for the captors to try and immobilize their target, rather than kill. Makes it more fun and gives the captured nin a chance to play hide and seek once more.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.