Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge and respawning  (Read 11128 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge and respawning
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2015, 04:44:08 AM »

It is my assertion the bijuu should be stripped from Dart for refusal to accept a challenge.

Since Kotetsu was made to accept Yuijo's challenge, even though he was harassing him quite scathingly during his grace period, I feel that this is a president for having to put up with people who annoy you if you are a host. In the end as he was unwilling to put up with the harassment, he had to give the bijuu away.

this should also be Dart's fate because fair is fair.

If you cannot deal with the drama then you should not have the perk.

I cannot be stripped since I am actually following through with all my duties, i.e. remaining active, setting up the next challenge after Sabu's disappearances. As it is, with the proceedings as they are, the "law" in which you're trying to impose is ex post facto, and I'm immune to it.

Now if another challenge would be issued, I *still* fall under the three strikes rule meaning I have two more opportunities to nullify it her challenge, if I so desired.

I'll fix the problem. I'll challenge Dart and then get the bijuu and then give it to Bocc and then from there we go.

Oh please make this a reality, that will just lengthen the list. ;) Plus, the latter option seems to where I'm leaning at right now.

Giving it to him would be the WORST idea

Now I'm tempted even further to just "give it to him" to spite you.

I'll fix the problem. I'll challenge Dart and then get the bijuu and then give it to Bocc and then from there we go.

I agree, I'm running out of alts to give them to and I dont need all 9 till we get the Gedo Mazo, anyway. You'd be in line behind Hazama, Kamui, and Ichirou. I would be surprised, pleasantly for reference, if Dart beat all 3 of them. So that's probably not needed.

Like I said I did not care which way this went, it seems to be leaning towards you have to accept fights from all comers, so I'm going to side with the majority then and say you have to accept challenges from everyone or forfeit the bijuu. That being said if Ryu was serious about challenging me let me know.

If the Jinchueriki is killed IC the beast respawns around that area a week later, under the control of a GM, was how I thought that worked. If the host dies in a fight the bijuu goes to the winner unless they for some reason agreed to an IC fight where you cannot kill the host to get the beast.

Well, if my own [self-proclaimed*] arch nemesis [and current under fire] is agreeing with the rest, fine. I'll accept her challenge AND if she cannot conduct herself with respect and begins to insult and harass me at any moment, ALL encounters with her will be permanently null, voided, and ignored.

*Self-proclaimed because we don't actually have any IC reason to be enemies other than him being a wanted missing-nin from my village.

Also, the beast respawns after its jinchūriki is killed IC one week later under the control of a non-biased GM, that's been the standard the entire time. Now, I like the idea of the previous judge being the own in control. Helps maintain that air of consistency.

Just so you know, I'm not nerfing myself for you in the slightest. Any chance of that was lost when you were so sure you could take me. Just getting this part out of the way before it even becomes an issue.

And this right here is what I am talking about. Inability to even try to make a deal.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2015, 04:58:41 AM »

Alright guys let's relax.

Dart, do you have concerns that there was something god mod or whatever that Machina uses that you did not want her to use in her fight with you? I mean I would not want to nerf myself either, I can also see the bad implication from the defender asking the challenger to weaken themselves, but let's try and be open minded about this.

What exactly did Machina need to nerf?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 05:02:25 AM »

Dart, do you have concerns that there was something god mod or whatever that Machina uses that you did not want her to use in her fight with you? I mean I would not want to nerf myself either, I can also see the bad implication from the defender asking the challenger to weaken themselves, but let's try and be open minded about this.

My bad. Wrong person here.

I don't like the Edo Tensei and Hiraishin claim, that's it.

The ET is too convient to claim since they are "married", and the Hiraishin claim, I don't see how she would posses that knowledge unless you or Dark allowed her to sign the scroll.

Edit: Deleted the initial post due to not reading properly. I will admit my emotions are running rather strong right now, specifically against Kayenta, and thus I reacted in that way. I don't think anyone had seen the initial post before I deleted it, but I wanted the edit to acknowledge my mistake.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:08:35 AM by Dart »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 05:10:25 AM »

The ET is too convient to claim since they are "married", and the Hiraishin claim, I don't see how she would posses that knowledge unless you or Dark allowed her to sign the scroll.

Edit: Deleted the initial post due to not reading properly. I will admit my emotions are running rather strong right now, specifically against Kayenta, and thus I reacted in that way. I don't think anyone had seen the initial post before I deleted it, but I wanted the edit to acknowledge my mistake.

Well you can certainly try and get her to agree not to use it, but I would not count on much support if you are insisting upon it. Edo Tensei has been nerfed a lot and even more in bijuu fights. You can only summon 1 zombie per bijuu fight, so if you can get rid of it in any way it's done for the rest of the fight.

@Editsfordays: Unfortunately, I can confirm they are both legitimate. She got them both from Tsuyo, who is essentially a second me, since he Human Path'd me, and is thus not bound by Dark's or my Hiraishin scroll.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:13:35 AM by bocchiere »

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2015, 05:15:31 AM »

Well you can certainly try and get her to agree not to use it, but I would not count on much support if you are insisting upon it. Edo Tensei has been nerfed a lot and even more in bijuu fights. You can only summon 1 zombie per bijuu fight, so if you can get rid of it in any way it's done for the rest of the fight.

@Editsfordays: Unfortunately, I can confirm they are both legitimate. She got them both from Tsuyo, who is essentially a second me, since he Human Path'd me, and is thus not bound by Dark's or my Hiraishin scroll.

That's all I needed to hear.

I'm still iffy on the the ET usage but that's just me being picky then. It's just too damned convenient.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 05:17:56 AM »

I feel your pain dude. xD Took me years to get my hands on those two jutsu and they both get them near immediately. Kids these days.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 06:01:13 AM »

Yeah, I think this thread is done. Biju respawning can be brought back up in a fresh thread if the topic is still hot, as this one focused almost entirely on "refusing a biju challenge" rather than  "respawning".
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 16 queries.