Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: The power of the Kaguya Clan  (Read 15902 times)

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: The power of the Kaguya Clan
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 11:29:04 PM »

One way to do it I suppose.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 11:49:54 PM »

Even Mioku and Court? Strange, I recall they too went through that major disease phase, Court in particular, and only survived it due to some miracle. Medicine that Aoko made? Dunno, you'd have to ask them.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2014, 11:51:53 PM »

So they made their own stories of their Kaguya's that is fine. Though I don't agree that in order to use the bone forest or anything of the sort that you need a pill beforehand.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2014, 11:53:52 PM »

Less of a risk to take it beforehand I suppose? Its kind of like a blood pill, its better take it early than when you've nearly bled out to death.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 11:55:24 PM »

Less of a risk to take it beforehand I suppose? Its kind of like a blood pill, its better take it early than when you've nearly bled out to death.

I'm not saying you can't or that it won't help. Just Kimmi did it within mins of his death and didn't show any kind of calcium pill or whatnot to perform it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2014, 11:58:58 PM »

That was also with CS2 though. Without it would be a whole other story.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2015, 12:01:24 AM »

Perhaps...

Still unclear as to added bones where there aren't any. >>

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2015, 12:05:13 AM »

Perhaps...

Still unclear as to added bones where there aren't any. >>

Mass production from the body, perhaps? If I can sprout a forest of trees from nowhere, why not a forest of bones from mass reproduction from my body? I mean, yeah, that would likely take a toll (he merged with the bone to attack ya know ya know) but it is pretty clear how that is made.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2015, 12:07:16 AM »

Thought I already answered that, but will try again.

To my understanding you can't just grow one in the middle of a muscle clump or something, you'd have to spread it out from already existing ones. So for example that stomach covering you wanted, one way would be to simply make more ribs that reach around from the spine, then are spread out and melded together.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2015, 12:09:09 AM »

So then I'd just leave a clump of bone in my stomach and recede the other parts? Right?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2015, 12:12:15 AM »

Technically you could do that, yes. It wouldn't be terribly smart though, cause it'd prevent you from behind over about completely.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2015, 12:14:10 AM »

Well that's all I have for now. Thank you guys. xD

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2015, 12:47:42 AM »

Late to this discussion, but refer to this page and the next two after it.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-206-page-5.html

Kimimaro literally pushes the bone out through his skin and muscles, which become totally exposed, and then grabs it. After he takes it out, it all closes back up like it was nothing. That is some serious healing ability that the Kaguyas inherently have. The anime doesn't do showing it justice, since it had to be censored to show only black holes opening up with bones coming out. But when you get down to it, this is probably on par with Hashirama's Healing Power. And the only instance of that power which we refer to all the time is Madara's use of it while under the influence of Senjutsu Chakra. If we're going by resets, then 4 Senju and 6 Sage Mode resets are required to be on-par with 2 Kaguya resets.

And let's not get into the discussion of bacterial and viral infection. Unless someone wants to actually kill-off their character on purpose, people aren't going to die from those, unless it's done by an opposing party that had created a virus via their medical knowledge. The only instances I've ever seen of that in active use is the Poison Mist technique.

So yeah, once again winning the genetic lottery grants you a plethora of advantages over the average mook. Tsunade had to dedicate her life to Medical Ninjutsu to develop a technique that heals her body rapidly, after storing chakra into her Byakugou. While the Kaguyas can just do it at will. It sounds unfair at first, but let's not forget that the Kaguyas aren't the only ones running around with genetic advantages. Sure it sounds OP to heal wounds at will, but that gets pretty hard to do when you're Amaterasu'ed. Or if you're bisected by a Susanoo blade. Getting crushed to a literal pulp by trees that can absorb chakra is also hard to recover from. You can't mold the chakra to regenerate your body either if your tenketsu are closed via Gentle Fist.

My point being, is that the average guy is going to have trouble. But the genetically-gifted are going to have a hard time taking each other down.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2015, 01:22:37 AM »

Late to this discussion, but refer to this page and the next two after it.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-206-page-5.html

Kimimaro literally pushes the bone out through his skin and muscles, which become totally exposed, and then grabs it. After he takes it out, it all closes back up like it was nothing. That is some serious healing ability that the Kaguyas inherently have. The anime doesn't do showing it justice, since it had to be censored to show only black holes opening up with bones coming out. But when you get down to it, this is probably on par with Hashirama's Healing Power. And the only instance of that power which we refer to all the time is Madara's use of it while under the influence of Senjutsu Chakra. If we're going by resets, then 4 Senju and 6 Sage Mode resets are required to be on-par with 2 Kaguya resets.

And let's not get into the discussion of bacterial and viral infection. Unless someone wants to actually kill-off their character on purpose, people aren't going to die from those, unless it's done by an opposing party that had created a virus via their medical knowledge. The only instances I've ever seen of that in active use is the Poison Mist technique.

So yeah, once again winning the genetic lottery grants you a plethora of advantages over the average mook. Tsunade had to dedicate her life to Medical Ninjutsu to develop a technique that heals her body rapidly, after storing chakra into her Byakugou. While the Kaguyas can just do it at will. It sounds unfair at first, but let's not forget that the Kaguyas aren't the only ones running around with genetic advantages. Sure it sounds OP to heal wounds at will, but that gets pretty hard to do when you're Amaterasu'ed. Or if you're bisected by a Susanoo blade. Getting crushed to a literal pulp by trees that can absorb chakra is also hard to recover from. You can't mold the chakra to regenerate your body either if your tenketsu are closed via Gentle Fist.

My point being, is that the average guy is going to have trouble. But the genetically-gifted are going to have a hard time taking each other down.

Never late, only arriving precisely when you intend to.  8)

I suppose you make an intriguing point there. All that really needed to be done was regrow the bone and put back together the parts that were temporarily separated. The remainder of the fight Kimmi had didn't go into as much detail, and I perhaps should have looked back further. Talk about stitching oneself back together. xD

I imagine that ties in with the incredible amount of physical energy required to even use Shiki in the first place.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2015, 01:25:57 AM »

The shoulder thing wasn't ultimately all that impressive >> muscle repair is a simple thing for the body even normally, as for skin...well, I suppose the fact that split thumbs are sometimes glued back on says enough, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.