Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Giving away Biju to Alts  (Read 3529 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Giving away Biju to Alts
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2015, 12:09:55 AM »

Changing the host like that. There was no fight between them. Passing a Bijuu to your alt should not be allowed if we cant give them to other people. I remember the topic where it was stated that just giving them away was a no no. You people let this prick do whatever he wants. If I were to do that there would be a problem.

STOP WITH THE NAME CALLING. Honestly. It's starting to piss me off. There's no need for it.

I'll check and see if that was an official statement. I don't remember that being added though
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2015, 12:11:51 AM »

I don't think alts were discussed. There was a fairly big, vocal wtf from many people over Night giving it to Belphegor without a sensible IC reason though if memory serves.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2015, 12:12:22 AM »

Im just sick of him getting away with whatever he wants. Like I said if I did this then there would be an issue but whatever. I quit. Do whatever you want. Ichi is going to win so it really matters not but I just think it's wrong. Apparently it's not.   

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2015, 12:12:36 AM »

I don't have much of an issue with it being transferred in this one instance, between belphegor and Desare, but I just don't want it to become a thing that you can pass your biju around to your alts, because then if you got a biju, you could get another and give it to an alt, and then another to an alt, and so on and so forth and depending on the individual, Every biju could end up in the hands of one personal in a literal sense, instead of it just belonging to the organization or village if you know what I mean?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2015, 12:13:21 AM »

Yeah there was no rules added about giving bijuu away. So once a new thread is made that'll take about a week and 500 posts to cover. xD
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2015, 12:15:23 AM »

Yeah there was no rules added about giving bijuu away. So once a new thread is made that'll take about a week and 500 posts to cover. xD

This. XP

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2015, 12:15:48 AM »

Well sorry for being a bitch. Whatever. Ichirou. You better kill him. Seriously....end him.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2015, 12:18:21 AM »

Locked.

When did it become the norm to use insults?
I don't think that type of behavior, tantrums, etc... works in the benefit of anyone.  :roll:

Time for some to cool down now. =)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 12:24:48 AM by Ace »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 17 queries.