Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: My apologies  (Read 1027 times)

Masane

• View Profile
My apologies
« on: January 04, 2015, 09:12:18 AM »

I started this topic to apologize for the way I have expressing myself recently. I was wrong and it was uncalled for no matter how mad I was. I admit that I suffer from severe anger issues and I fail to keep it in check. I will not offer any excuses or try to justify such remarks and actions. I came back to SL to try and make it better not worse and I see that I have been very detrimental to my own cause. I offer only my deepest apologies and the promise that I will control myself and show much better conduct.  No matter how mad I may become it will never be known and I will respect whatever is said to me that may make me display such negativity. No matter how much a disagree with it.  I don't want you guys to like me, I only wish to get along with you so that we may conduct successful rp. As for my recent challenge requests, I have agreed to not say a single word to the hosts (Bocc and Dart) during the process of the battle. It will all go through whoever the judge may be. If that would be acceptable to all parties involved. I hope we can move forward with this as smoothly as possible.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
Re: My apologies
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 01:10:05 PM »

*Applauds*
Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 16 queries.