Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Jinton vs Hozuki Transformations  (Read 3525 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Jinton vs Hozuki Transformations
« on: January 09, 2015, 01:56:53 AM »

Freakin Hozuki's always raising tons of questions.

This time I was curious what people think would happen to someone using a Hozuki style transformation while being hit with a Jinton blast.

Dust Release says, "This nature allows the user to manipulate molecules, giving them the ability to disintegrate anything on a molecular level within the boundaries of the three-dimensional form."

Which means it would break whatever it hits down into it's constituent elements, correct?

Though this is contradicted by the page for Detachment of the Primitive World itself, which says, "resulting in the destruction of everything and anyone caught within as they are pulverized into minute particles of dust." Any old explosion can reduce something to dust, which would be no problem for any Hozuki, they would just reform.

So what says the community? If it does break them down into elements it would kill them even if they were water, since it would break them down into Hydrogen and Oxygen. I think it would also work on my fire form since, correct me if I am wrong, but fire is made up several gases, usually? I think Jolt's lightning form would be immune though since that is just pure energy and has nothing to be broken down into.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Jinton vs Hozuki Transformations
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 02:39:28 AM »

Unless it simply smashes apart even that energy into individual electrons and other thingumajics that make up electricity. Dunno.

Water and fire would get rekt though, no question.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 02:41:48 AM »

Unless it simply smashes apart even that energy into individual electrons and other thingumajics that make up electricity. Dunno.

Water and fire would get rekt though, no question.

Well that would be at the sub-atomic level, no? That's beyond the scope of what Jinton does.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 02:49:18 AM »

Suppose so. Even then though, its still a mass of energy versus a giant energy lazor of death. Considering the inevitable collision I don't quite see how can one just shrug it off like nothing? Like say you're blown apart over half a mile area, how does one just magically draw themselves back together from that.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 02:50:56 AM »

Suppose so. Even then though, its still a mass of energy versus a giant energy lazor of death. Considering the inevitable collision I don't quite see how can one just shrug it off like nothing? Like say you're blown apart over half a mile area, how does one just magically draw themselves back together from that.

Well you wouldn't really have to. I would think whatever part houses your consciousness could just generate my electricity where ever you are and then form that into your body.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 02:58:02 AM »

I would object to that, but considering hozuki's already fix most injuries on SL by briefly liquifying the part, would be pointless, lol. I suppose you can always still die/lose even then from running out of chakra, from regenerating your body over and over if they keep blasting you.

Does bring to mind another question though; what do if you smack a lightning form person with wind? Considering elemental weaknesses circle, I feel shrugging even all fuuton off would be pretty BS.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 03:02:10 AM »

I would object to that, but considering hozuki's already fix most injuries on SL by briefly liquifying the part, would be pointless, lol. I suppose you can always still die/lose even then from running out of chakra, from regenerating your body over and over if they keep blasting you.

Does bring to mind another question though; what do if you smack a lightning form person with wind? Considering elemental weaknesses circle, I feel shrugging even all fuuton off would be pretty BS.

I would assume it would still damage them and or revert them back to a solid state like any other Hozuki weakness.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 03:10:06 AM »

Could just do both; get hit by fuuton, you're forced back solid with damage matching as if you took the hit clean.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 03:12:25 AM »

Could just do both; get hit by fuuton, you're forced back solid with damage matching as if you took the hit clean.

The only point of contention is how Suigetsu was nailed to a wall by Darui's blade. It pinned him in place and stopped him from liquefying but didn't actually hurt him.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2015, 03:25:14 AM »

It wasn't exactly high voltage though, raiton needs to be fairly high powered to deal visible damage, instead of just a painful electrocution. The discomfort if not pain was quite evident too.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 03:29:08 AM »

It wasn't exactly high voltage though, raiton needs to be fairly high powered to deal visible damage, instead of just a painful electrocution. The discomfort if not pain was quite evident too.

True, but my point was that if being Raiton'd turned him back to normal than the sword cutting him nearly in half would have killed him.  :P

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2015, 03:41:34 AM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Dust_Release

If you're made of matter, and you probably are most of the time, then you are done if you get completely caught and do not escape. However, something like electricity, produced by the flow of electric charge, would still be disrupted, since matter would still be present in a contained charge. So it would certainly disrupt even a lightning transformation.

My thoughts on that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2015, 03:42:04 AM »

Emphasis on nearly though. Imo if you chop somebody in two in mid-air like that with raiton, they might as well end up in two on the ground like Swagdara after Sasuke's teleport slash.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2015, 03:47:51 AM »

Emphasis on nearly though. Imo if you chop somebody in two in mid-air like that with raiton, they might as well end up in two on the ground like Swagdara after Sasuke's teleport slash.

Again, the point being, he took NO damage at all. He didn't bleed, nothing. I could just say getting hit with water turns me into lackadaisical plasma that can't really do anything, but still takes no damage, by that logic.

Does that mean it would kill you if you were lightning though, Eric?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2015, 03:51:52 AM »

Again, points being, it was low voltage and he was only pinned there not cut in two. I still daresay more power to raiton and force to strike, u ded.

Well unless of course you pull bs like liquifying again before you die and remaking your lower half or something.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.