Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Character change as well.  (Read 12558 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Character change as well.
« on: January 12, 2015, 07:06:16 AM »

So like my brother I am getting tired of the Wooden Copy wheel. Would it okay with you guys if I to go from this-

Rinnegan (6/6)
Hachimon (1/2)
Mokuton (4/4)
Sharingan (4/4)
◈Summon Contract: Phoenix(Contract signer) Ichirou(Summon tattoo)
◈Chakra:
◈Control-Master
◈Sensing-Master
◈Capacity-Grand Master
◈Element Affinities:
~Master of all five chakra affinities
◈Hachimon Susano'o(Creator)
◈Rasengan Master
◈Tools:
◈Chakra reserve bracelets

To--

Sage mode (6/6)
Hachimon (1/2)
Scorch Release (2/4)
Sharingan (4/4)
◈Summon Contract: Phoenix(Contract holder) Ichirou(Summon tattoo)
◈Chakra:
◈Control-Master
◈Sensing-Expert
◈Capacity-Grand Master
◈Element Affinities:
-Fire (Epxert)
-Wind (Epxert)
-Water (Adept)
-Lightning (Adept)
◈Hachimon Susano'o(Creator-Only able to reach gate 3 in this state)
◈Rasengan Master
◈Tools:
◈Koton enhanced Melody arm

I am also doing this to nerf my self as I find the Rinnegan to be op. Using makes fighting no fun.  I hope you all find the to be acceptable.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Character change as well.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 07:11:50 AM »

If you want to lose all your claims, sure. You have to have a new character if you want to just completely change like that, essentially. It would be a different character who wouldn't be gaining anything from rp you've done on your previous character. That would make it fair I'd say. We can do it that way and not have to limit the amount of times you can do it, just make you actually start over. Instead of just completely changing one characters genetic make up for no reason.

Sabumaru did this about a million times, he was just always a different person named Sabumaru. Generally they behaved relatively the same way, but it was an excuse for him to have different KG. I'm pretty sure he rp'd with every KG that exists at one point or another.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 07:19:55 AM »

It would be the same Machina just without Rinnegan and Mokuton. Everything else would remain, Hiraishin is being discussed now with me and Tsyuo because he is killing himself.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 07:41:17 AM »

Yes that's what I don't agree with. There's no logical reason to suddenly stop having Rinnegan and Mokuton and develop Sage Mode and Scorch Release. You would have to make a new character.

If you want to make a new Machina, you can, but how can Tsuyo give you anything when YOU rp him being dead just like me?

If you don't want to make a new character I'll even let you claim Living Corpse Reincarnation from me so you can do what you're trying to do AND have an explainable reason for it. You'd just have to find a body to steal so it likely wouldn't be exactly what KG you want.

Long story short, do what you want, but find a legitimate reason to do so IC if you expect to challenge me for a bijuu, because I'm not acknowledging changelings in rp.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 07:49:37 AM »

It would not be like I lost the Rinnegan and the dead Manji thing was just to fight you and Night. I dont rp with that. All the other rp containing Mokuton and Rinnegan would be voided and I can start training more on the alternate abilities. I'm not saying that Id keep Manji's knowledge, I just want to change Machi hoew Ichi did Ichi. You never complained about that so there is no reason that I cant do this and I'm making myself weaker and am about to train my face off in these new abilities. Fighting with the Rinnegan is no fun and I'm not making a new Machina. Tsyou is about to kill himself wich means I lose Hiraishin and Edo which Edo I dont care for but Hiraishin, I'll have to fight harder and train more and this is how I'm going to do it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 07:58:22 AM »

Ichirou didn't have any claims beyond his custom summons so far as I was aware. As I said if you lose those claims, Edo and Hiraishin and the various things you got from Manji then that's fine with me, I have no issue.

Since Manji died in Iwa and I merely allowed you to Edo Tensei him, and you're now voiding that, I'm going to Edo Tensei him and claim what I wanted from him in the first place, the Kusanagi. Everything else I already have obviously since it's just jutsu he got from me.

I don't actually want the zombie since I don't really ever have a reason to use Edo Tensei so I will release it after I get the sword back. He'll be dead in all timelines, I'll just be claiming the Kusanagi and his eyes, and the world can go, relatively, back to normal.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 08:04:12 AM »

He just left me the Hiraishin scroll so you are screwed on that. Ichi had the Rashomon gates before he changed and he kept that. The only things I'm keeping his Hiraishin, the Phoenix and the Incineration tech. Mayfly too because he taught me that. Way before this. There wont be a body left anyway. Complete incineration.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 08:08:11 AM »

He was only dead because that was the only way to fight you and night it never happened in my world I still rped with him. I'm trying to end the rp rift about him being dead here and alive there.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 08:13:44 AM »

Well when I'm forced to interact with you our worlds become one. You rp'd with me that Tsuyo was killed in Iwa and you gained a bunch of stuff from that, which you then tried to use to capture a bijuu from me. So no I won't accept rp from you to the contrary now.

Kirk killed him in Iwa, is what I was and will continue to rp.

If he left you his scroll that's great. If you want to do this reset thing and also challenge me for a bijuu then you won't have it anyway. Let me reiterate again the options I accept for this, as far as being legitimate to challenge me goes.

#1 You make a new character: It can be another person named Machina, but she won't have anything from your current version of the character. You won't have Hiraishin, or Incineration, or any of those things. That's the fair trade off. If you want to wipe your character and get all new KG then you have to ACTUALLY wipe the character.

#2 You use Living Corpse Reincarnation: That would let you keep your IC knowledge and get new KG. It's just, as I said, it's unlikely you'll find a body with exactly the KG you planned on using.

As I said that's just if you want me to accept your challenge. Otherwise do whatever hooplah you want to get up to.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2015, 08:16:04 AM »

Alts are fun. They allow you to rp all the kgs.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2015, 08:16:58 AM »

Alts are fun. They allow you to rp all the kgs.

Yeah that too. Also falling under the "Make a new character" side of things.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2015, 08:20:34 AM »

I am not doing that. He is about to die anyway. Anything before now can be voided like my Rinnegan and Mokuton. You dont rule this site and I think it's a fair change considering I'm getting weaker. I'll even stat a new zone record because I used those KG in those fights. I'm not losing stuff  that he taught me before he died. Same Machina just one that never use Rinnegan or Mokuton. 

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2015, 08:24:08 AM »

And I was goingto revive him after the fight any way to stop the rp rift, Either way, you cant take what he taught me.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2015, 08:27:50 AM »

Didn't Kirk do this? Didn't her own brother? Didn't Trev? Didn't (insert long list)

Why are we trying to stop her?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2015, 08:32:02 AM »

He hates me. Ichi has things from Manji that he kept and Boccwas cool. He is doing this to be mean.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.