Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Character change as well.  (Read 12557 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Character change as well.
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 08:35:29 AM »

Anything before now can be voided like my Rinnegan and Mokuton.

Except any specific things you feel like keeping.

I don't rule anything except for what I consider to be legitimate rp. Voiding portions of your character and history and morphing into someone with different KG but still the same claims and experiences is not something that falls under that category.

I said that though. I'm not trying to stop you from rping with anyone else, I'm not one of the people who goes around saying everyone should void someone because they're doing something I don't agree with.

So as I said before I will again reiterate. I explained to you what you could do that would be legitimate so as you could still challenge me for a bijuu. Since I am in fact going to claim I can Edo Tensei Tsuyo faster than you can learn Edo Tensei from scratch, from a scroll, and then revive him, I'm going to take back my sword and his eyes. As usual if you don't like it you don't have to rp with me. He's going to be dead to everyone now, apparently there will just by some differences in opinion on where his things ended up, that's fine by me.

Yes, Shadow, all of those people did do various things, god mod or otherwise, that I did not agree with, but the difference is none of them were doing it and then forcing me to accept something I do not agree with and rp with them. Most of them are reasonable individuals so I did not mind and I rp'd with most of them at a later date.

There are just as many people who came up with legitimate reasons for having KG changes as there are people who decided to just flip-flop about.

I'm not stopping anyone from doing anything, but I'm just letting it be known what I will acknowledge in rp, since I know she intends on challenging me.

Like I already mentioned, I did not know Ichirou had any claims besides his custom summons, which he could of course just claim to be summoner of again on his new character. If he is still claiming things from Tsuyo he should not. I allowed him to keep Hiraishin since I had JUST allowed him to use it and decided to go, ok, we'll say it was on this Ichirou.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 08:41:34 AM »

I'm voiding everything from before I met Tsuyo and he wont have a body for you. He is leaving me his things until reincarnation is over. You are trying to force me to do what I dont want and this is not a reason to deny my challenges. I'm doing it and you will have to deal with it. Many people have done it and I cam too you dont control this site and This is happening.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 08:53:44 AM »

Yes I can deny your challenge when you expect me to put up with not even remotely reasonable rp.

I can bend my own rules for people who are my friends or are friendly acquaintances (of which you are neither) and rp with things that are not exactly up to par. I did it when I rp'd with Dark. He had some move where he turns to light and moves at the speed of light. Ok, I would void that in a second in a bijuu fight but we were just rping to have a good rp, so I allowed it.

I do not have to do that for everyone and I will not be doing it for you. I'm already going beyond just neutrally following my rules by offering you Living Corpse Reincarnation and a legitimate means in which to do this but you don't want to, I guess.

Mystically changing KG with no explainable IC reason is god modding, plain and simple, and the bijuu rules state that god modding is not allowed. It would make no sense if I just rp'd in Iwa one day that I deactivated my Rinnegan and suddenly I know Sage Mode, I wouldn't expect anyone to say that was legitimate rp. So I'm certainly not going to.

You don't have to rp with me, you don't have to challenge me for a bijuu, don't honestly, that'd be great. But if you're going to then there's going to be some semblance of decent rp.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 08:55:37 AM »

I got a solution. I will lose everything he tough me, and before he dies he is giving it all back to me as my new set up. Cant argue with that

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 08:58:39 AM »

I got a solution. I will lose everything he tough me, and before he dies he is giving it all back to me as my new set up. Cant argue with that

Unless I was to say I'm not accepting that because he's already dead, Kirk killed him in Iwa several months ago. Which is what I already said I was doing.

"You rp'd with me that Tsuyo was killed in Iwa and you gained a bunch of stuff from that, which you then tried to use to capture a bijuu from me. So no I won't accept rp from you to the contrary now."

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 09:00:00 AM »

Then I'll revive him and then remake the character.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2015, 09:04:27 AM »

Then I'll revive him and then remake the character.

Well I'll just keep him as an Edo zombie then as I write up my rp for reviving him and getting my sword back instead of releasing him.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2015, 09:07:56 AM »

Bocc, I have his body. He can tell me what I need to know as an Edo. Then I can revive him. How would you use him as an Edo then?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2015, 09:09:52 AM »

Bocc, I have his body. He can tell me what I need to know as an Edo. Then I can revive him. How would you use him as an Edo then?

Because he died in Iwa, inside a Space-Time barrier, and I was brought his body. You never had his body, I just assumed you were claiming to revive him with some spare DNA that you could have claimed to have had. So no I wouldn't accept that. 

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2015, 09:18:23 AM »

Though you are right, I had chunks of him in my Kamui. That is how I edo'd him. And not that I know what you are going to do I just wont revive him and he can tell me what I need to know. Point blank. If he is my puppet, then how will you Edo him if I already did?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2015, 09:22:42 AM »

Though you are right, I had chunks of him in my Kamui. That is how I edo'd him. And not that I know what you are going to do I just wont revive him and he can tell me what I need to know. Point blank. If he is my puppet, then how will you Edo him if I already did?

Because, oh one of much indecisiveness, you can't just claim both.

"He was only dead because that was the only way to fight you and night it never happened in my world I still rped with him."

Ok so he never died to you, which means you don't have him as an Edo Tensei. Which means I'm going to do it (or rather I did it back when the attack finished) instead. You want to claim the benefits of both him dying and being alive.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2015, 09:24:45 AM »

Are we really suggesting going back in time as 'legitimate rp' now? How long has it really been since I died, and Machina inheriting my stuff due to it all being right there where she could instantly access it? Quite a while, right? That left plenty room for you to resurrect me, and take my belongings but you did not, and Machina got to them first, and removed all hiraishin seals right there. Let's shut that case right there. That's rewriting established history and quite frankly god modding in its own right as well as retro on an extreme, something I hear you're not into these days.

You guys had a bijuu fight with me already resurrected as an edo tensei zombie. To my knowledge it was not voided but instead she had forfeited, and therefore took the loss, hence why she cannot challenge you for another two months. That means that I am currently edo'd by Machina and this is accepted by both parties since the fight was taken to its completion stage. Bocc, you have accepted this and thus do not have any right over any of the stuff Machina has.

Machina, randomly changing your character under normal circumstances is less consequential but is not currently a good idea -at least for me- since that too will rewrite everything (that is, if you don't want bocc getting his way yet again). My suggestion is not voiding me being edo'd, and simply waiting for a point in time where Bocc can't try to dictate what you do.

Really though this is all just input from a bystander. With that being said, can the back and forth stop now? It may be bothersome for others to read. And no going back in time for either of you. We don't have that technology right now.
Lol I'm hungry.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2015, 09:29:21 AM »

You cant rp him as being dead when the guy who 'killed' him said he did not kill him due the fact that he voided himself being here, AND the whole rp got voided if I remember correctly so YOU dont have him as an Edo either which means he can give me his things before he kills himself.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2015, 09:32:28 AM »

Actually it gives me something to read while I'm in insomnia mode. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2015, 09:33:07 AM »

Like you said, I did accept it, then she voided it, which I've accepted, which she's now trying to void again. You're dead, you're alive, you're dead, you're alive. You're getting some serious frequent flier miles to the great beyond here.

I am continuing my rp that Tsuyo was killed in Iwa. Since Machina wants to void her involvement then I'm going to claim my things. It's what I would have rp'd without her involvement in the first place.

I was IN that rp and as I stated starting then I no longer accept voids for reasons like, "I'm bored now, my ally died and I'm dipping, etc." So I rp'd that Tsuyo and Trev died in the attack and the rest of them fled. I'm not letting people take up weeks of my time in rp and then decide the whole thing is erased. If they do I'm going to concoct a reasonable IC explanation for why the event stopped.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 19 queries.