Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Character change as well.  (Read 12552 times)

Tsuyo

• View Profile
Re: Character change as well.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2015, 09:39:23 AM »

It's her void so she can rescind it if she wishes. After all, a rescinded void is how you're RPing today.

As for Shadow, I know the feel man. Gotta get to work, but i'd rather help resolve this situation for my friend before I go to bed. Doesn't help that I can barely sleep anyway.
Lol I'm hungry.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2015, 09:46:00 AM »

Like you said, I did accept it, then she voided it, which I've accepted, which she's now trying to void again. You're dead, you're alive, you're dead, you're alive. You're getting some serious frequent flier miles to the great beyond here.

I am continuing my rp that Tsuyo was killed in Iwa. Since Machina wants to void her involvement then I'm going to claim my things. It's what I would have rp'd without her involvement in the first place.

I was IN that rp and as I stated starting then I no longer accept voids for reasons like, "I'm bored now, my ally died and I'm dipping, etc." So I rp'd that Tsuyo and Trev died in the attack and the rest of them fled. I'm not letting people take up weeks of my time in rp and then decide the whole thing is erased. If they do I'm going to concoct a reasonable IC explanation for why the event stopped.

So accepted his death so that I Edo him just to fight you and nothing more. In your world he is dead even though Kirk voided himself being there and the rp go voided. So either way, I dont have him as an Edo and you dont either because he is alive. This 'both ways' crap your talking about it nonsense.
I think our fight should have been voided now that I think about it. But like I said, he could not have died in an rp that did not get voided and even if it was not voided, Kirk wont there to kill him so he is still alive and free go give me what you dont want me to have.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2015, 09:49:24 AM »

Well I'm nearly done with my rp to revive you and regain the Kusanagi and such (Sannin Level Dark Cave) and I don't feel like voiding that because someone cannot make up their mind about how they best wish to filet their character's history. If someone figures out how any of this is supposed to make sense be sure to let me know. Until then I will continue with what makes sense to me.

@ MAchina: You're literally quoting me explaining how I was in that rp and did not void it and yet you're speaking of the opposite. 

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »

Kirk voided him not being there so how did manji die? My mind in made up and he is ALIVE because that 'Death' crap was so I could fight. If I won I was going to revive him. THats how this makes seance. What opposite am I speaking of? THathe above clearly states it perfectly

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2015, 09:57:07 AM »

Kirk voided him not being there so how did manji die? My mind in made up and he is ALIVE because that 'Death' crap was so I could fight. If I won I was going to revive him. THats how this makes seance. What opposite am I speaking of? THathe above clearly states it perfectly

"I'm not letting people take up weeks of my time in rp and then decide the whole thing is erased. If they do I'm going to concoct a reasonable IC explanation for why the event stopped."

"I was IN that rp and as I stated starting then I no longer accept voids for reasons like, "I'm bored now, my ally died and I'm dipping, etc.""

Man, I don't know, I wish I had already explained my logic behind that or something.

Do whatever you like, just don't expect to be doing it with me.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 09:59:04 AM »

*slams his head deep within the confines of his wall* All that needs to be done here is to rescind your void on me being edo tensei'd by you and hold off on the char changing for a bit. This way, his RP gets voided, he can't take tools that don't belong to him and the RP rift gets more narrow, and actually closable. That's quite literally all you have to say, Machina. It would avoid more arguments, etc...
Lol I'm hungry.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 10:02:42 AM »

Done

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2015, 10:06:43 AM »

Unless of course I had already accepted her first void and started to rp thusly, so that the void made sense. So no, I don't feel like voiding this,

(57m20s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere Notes this rp is taking place in the past, just after Tsuyo and Trev were killed attacking Iwagakure.
> (55m27s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere would have had his ANBU bring him Tsuyo's body, upon the man's death at the hands of Kirk. Sabu had taken Trev's and that was fine, the Otokage was of no consequence to him. Bocchiere would take the fresh corpse and Hiraishin with it to one of -
> (53m54s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - his labs in the Mountain's Graveyard. Appearing with the corpse draped over his arms, carrying it like the body of a lost friend, Bocchiere would walk to an operating table with it before unceremoniously dropping it onto the metal table with -
> (50m20s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - a loud *thud*. He would work on the severed head first, as the eyes would be one of the first things to go once decomposition started to set in. Small claw-like devices would allow him to pry the eye sockets wide open and pull the valuable -
> (46m45s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - spheres from their resting place. A quick snip would server the optic nerve and they would be taken by Bocch and assimilated into his own body via Jiongu, his back specifically, where his store of spare Sharingan would now be increased to 3. -
> (45m1s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - Next would be the blood. There is of course not a full bodies worth left inside, considering the grievous wound, but Bocchiere would still exsanguinate the man for what he could. Some would be kept on hand for the ritual he intends to soon -
> (43m8s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - perform while the remainder would be stored in the Jashin no Keshin, should the need to use it again ever arise. Knowing how rarely people stayed dead it would likely not be long. After this process the internal organs would follow the same -
> (36m49s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - path as the eyes and blood. Most of them were trash of course, but the heart could be saved. Bocchiere himself was topped off but it could be implanted inside of Saejima to further empower him. Finally, Bocchiere would be ready for the man's -
> (24m34s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - final acts in this world. The Akatsuki leader would unleash a man trapped in his Kamui dimension, Jin Kazama, bound and sealed of course, onto the floor. Making the necessary kata beforehand, Bocchiere would place his hand on the floor and -
> (23m20s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - unfurl the large, complicated, Edo Tensei seal. Kazama was in the middle surrounded by a pile of ash and dirt. The man would move to the body and slice off a piece to use. Moving to the proper place Bocchiere would set the piece of bloody -
> (20m3s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - flesh down on the seal and make the required kata, "Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei." the dirt and ash would begin to swirl around Kazama, sticking to his body as it does. The man would begin to scream in pain as the material overtook him and the -
> (18m33s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - the deceased's soul was drawn into his still-living body. Kazama would die and in his place would be the Edo Tensei zombie of Tsuyo, his flesh grey and cracked, his eyes blank. Bocchiere would quickly move to zombie and insert a seal in -
> (10m20s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - the man's head that would bind him to his will, completely sealing his emotions. The cracks in his skin would partially seal and the tone would turn to one more reminiscent of life. His eyes would light up as the zombie became "active". -
> (7m11s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere would take a step back from him and say, "Well, my old protege. Let's see if you've managed to keep a hold on any of my things. Please, retrieve Samehada." Bocchiere would make a kata to express his order to the undead, though it would make-
> (2m40s) <暁> 真 Bocchiere - no movements, as Tsuyo does not possess Samehada any longer. "Well, that's a dissapointment. How about, retrieve the Kusanagi no Tsurugi." Another kata would be made and this time Tsuyo would summon the blade to him in a wooden sheathe. -

and accepting another void. I would void that void, you might say. Which would be something like a quadruple void, I don't honestly care.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2015, 10:08:47 AM »

Too bad, you need to void it He is my Edo like you wanted

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 10:10:33 AM »

I only voided it the first time because it was for an OOC fight only and I stated that I would revive him So..no I wont accept that.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »

The RP isn't even finished. She is in the clear.
Lol I'm hungry.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2015, 10:12:54 AM »

My Edo hubby

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2015, 10:20:04 AM »

And you guys can continue to rp where you can change reality mid-post and I'm apparently supposed to deal with that.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I'm going to go finish my rp.

I'm also going to continue to void these people who are whining about how I'm trying to ceaselessly control their every move by telling them I'm not going to rp with them if their rp is just nonsensical.

They are then going to respond with the fact that I need to void my rp's and accept everything that they do regardless of what I consider to be legitimate rp. Because apparently on the planet they are from there is no such thing as irony.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2015, 10:21:49 AM »

He is mine and I'm going to revive him. You are going to have to deal with it.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2015, 10:22:36 AM »

He is mine and I'm going to revive him. You are going to have to deal with it.

I am. It's called Not Rping With You. You should try it some time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.