Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Character change as well.  (Read 12728 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Character change as well.
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2015, 10:24:24 AM »

IN fact, I'm keeing him Edo'd Even IF you did Edo him, I would STIll have ALL of his stuff/ So whatever. YOu will always have to deal with me so long as you have the beast I want.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2015, 10:25:46 AM »

IN fact, I'm keeing him Edo'd Even IF you did Edo him, I would STIll have ALL of his stuff/ So whatever. YOu will always have to deal with me so long as you have the beast I want.

I am. It's called Not Rping With You. You should try it some time.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2015, 10:28:34 AM »

For doing what you originally wanted to do? And your rp was unfinished before I voided my claim so you lose.  And like I said you cant get any of his things because when he 'Died" I got all his things so whaterever.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »

It's called reality, as in while you're takin a dump, the world continues to move around. It isn't our fault you jumped the gun before a decision was finalized.  It isn't our fault you feel you have to regulate things and slap "LEGITIMATE" or the opposite on something because of whatever complex you have.

And you're getting defensive because someone tells you what to accept and what not to accept, well what do you think you are doing by taking the kusanagi and eyes from someone who already owns them, and has owned them for a month and so? Being a hypocrite that's what. No matter how this goes, you two will be RPing with each other. Why? Because you have the nine tails at the end of the day. No matter what rift there is, you two share worlds. SL is the world that you two share. Having everyone RP in their own little box is not what a community game is for.

"I'm not RPing with you" Won't work so long as you have a bijuu. You lost that luxury the moment you decided to get one. I'm just saying that if we're on the same site, we may as well go for unification instead of tearing it apart. It's rather foolish.
Lol I'm hungry.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2015, 10:36:02 AM »

This is going NOWHERE.

So there's options.

Keep going back and forth and get no where.

Or

Wait until others give their opinions.

You guys aren't going to agree on your own.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »

Look who finally got bored of the backs and forths. Why not give your opinion then? What do you think of the situation at hand.
Lol I'm hungry.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2015, 10:45:24 AM »

I don't feel like trying to wrap my whole head around this thing as it will only give me a headache. I have more important stuff to think about.

I'm confused as hell as to if she voids you or not and a lot of other stuff since it was changed so many times.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Tsuyo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2015, 10:49:13 AM »

D'aww, and here I was trying to give you something good to read. And don't we all.

The final result she landed on was that she accepts me as an edo tensei like she originally did. Bout all there is to know for this situation that i'm willing to think of at the moment. I'm headed to bed though so i'll see what happens later on. Peace out.
Lol I'm hungry.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2015, 10:52:41 AM »

I just want to Re do my character. I wanted to void Everything before I met Manji while I was using the Rinnegan. Bocc wants me to lose everything I got from him but I want to be the same machi just different KG. Ichirou dud it and it was fine. Now before manji dies either in iaw or on his ow, he could leave me his stuff because we would still rp the marriage.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2015, 10:59:53 AM »

ºNo God-Moddingº God-Modding has been recognized as an incorrect claim of one or more super-powers incapable of one's possession or against what one's character establishes. Several other things have been regarded God-Modding such as dodging every attack, extreme maneuvers & such. If God-Modding should occur, the opposing party will object to it & things can be negotiated from there.

As Machina is claiming multiple god-mod powers, such as the ability to restructure her genetic make-up at will to have different Kekkei Genkai as well as rapidly and consecutively alter reality to change the past to suit her whims I will not be rping with her, bijuu challenge or otherwise.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2015, 11:04:18 AM »

THat is not what I'm doing. I want to VOID everything before Manji and everything that  I used the Rinnegan for. Wood too. Ichi did it and you did not say anything. I think that you are just doing this to push my buttons. THere is no god modding her I'm not changing the past, I just want to remake my character. Same Girl different KG, like the other Machina would not have been. Just the one  I remake

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2015, 11:07:01 AM »

Even the fight with you I think should e voided. ANYTHING I used the wooden copy wheel for would be voided and I can start training under my new stuf and have Manji as an Edo because before whatever death, he gave me his stuff and his eyes to bring him back. What is so hard about that?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:08:39 AM by Machina »

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »

As I already explained, which you continue to ignore, I thought Ichirou did make a new character, since he changed his surname and everything. If he is still retaining things Tsuyo taught him then that's not cool.

Yes, I know, you want to go back and alter the past to change Machina into a different person. That is what you just described while in the next sentence saying that's not what you're doing.

You can do it, I don't care, I'm just not going to rp with you. I'm flattered that you want to rp with me so much that this causes you a problem but, maybe you've heard, I just don't care.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2015, 11:15:23 AM »

Its okay for you to void stuff but I cant? I'm doing it and I dont care if you dont want to rp with me you will have no choice because I'm coming for your beast. You cant control what does not belong to you. I have a way for do it so you cant ignore it. I'm changing my character and you will have to deal.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2015, 01:58:23 PM »

So like my brother I am getting tired of the Wooden Copy wheel. Would it okay with you guys if I to go from this-

Rinnegan (6/6)
Hachimon (1/2)
Mokuton (4/4)
Sharingan (4/4)
◈Summon Contract: Phoenix(Contract signer) Ichirou(Summon tattoo)
◈Chakra:
◈Control-Master
◈Sensing-Master
◈Capacity-Grand Master
◈Element Affinities:
~Master of all five chakra affinities
◈Hachimon Susano'o(Creator)
◈Rasengan Master
◈Tools:
◈Chakra reserve bracelets

To--

Sage mode (6/6)
Hachimon (1/2)
Scorch Release (2/4)
Sharingan (4/4)
◈Summon Contract: Phoenix(Contract holder) Ichirou(Summon tattoo)
◈Chakra:
◈Control-Master
◈Sensing-Expert
◈Capacity-Grand Master
◈Element Affinities:
-Fire (Epxert)
-Wind (Epxert)
-Water (Adept)
-Lightning (Adept)
◈Hachimon Susano'o(Creator-Only able to reach gate 3 in this state)
◈Rasengan Master
◈Tools:
◈Koton enhanced Melody arm

I am also doing this to nerf my self as I find the Rinnegan to be op. Using makes fighting no fun.  I hope you all find the to be acceptable.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8261.0.html

I've got to say I've grown more or less tired of the wooden copywheel character, and after my little bit of rp on Izumi (turns out I don't enjoy playing as female characters) I decided to see if you all would be okay if I got a character reset

My bio would go from this:
◈Full Name: Senju, Ichirou
◈Summoning Contract:Sphinx(holder), Scorpions(signer), Machina Uzumaki(summoning tattoo)
◈Element Affinities:
- Has mastered all five Nature Transformations (Rinnegan)
◈Special Abilities:
Ototon
Mokuton [4/4]
Rinnegan [6/6]
Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan [4/4]
Hachimon Tonkō [2/2]
Jūjin Taijutsu
Iaidō
Rasengan
Hiraishin
Fission
Kekkai Genjutsu
◈Kinjutsu:
Iwagakure Kinjutsu(Non Bakuton)
◈Tools:
Midasu, Surudoi, Noise cancelling ear buds, Specially stitched combat gloves, Ninken(1), Melody Arm, Jutsu Scrolls(3), Eikan's body.

To this:
◈Full Name: Hyuuga, Ichirou
◈Summoning Contract:Sphinx(holder), Scorpions(signer), Machina Uzumaki(summoning tattoo)
◈Element Affinities:
- Master Doton
- Master Futon
- Adept Katon
◈Special Abilities:
Ototon
Sage Mode [6/6]
Byakugan [4/4]
Shikotsumyaku [2/2]
Jūjin Taijutsu
Rasengan
Hiraishin
Fission
Kekkai Genjutsu
◈Kinjutsu:
Iwagakure Kinjutsu(Non Bakuton)
◈Tools:
Specially stitched combat gloves, Ninken(1), Melody Arm, Jutsu Scrolls(3),

I'd like to switch out Mokuton for Hyouton but I didn't know if people  would be upset about it, or this as a general thing

So, what is different? You switched the dojutsu, took away some of your special tools, mastery of all 5 elements and Iado?

Well, no one can/is going to stop you, but I don't see how that is abandoning the wooden wheel altogether.

Pasting all of that saves me a significant amount of paraphrasing, and makes it much easier to get across my point. I made it plainly clear that Ichirou was hardly changing anything about his character, and as can be viewed, hardly any opposition was presented at the time. As Shadow pointed out, these changes obviously could not take place in the middle of my biju match with him, and they did not take place even as the fight is pretty much concluded.

Now Machina is, in principle, doing the exact same thing. As I said before, no one is really going to stop you from making this change, because it's your character. Did he reset all of his history along with it? Unlikely, but I am not going to claim to keep tabs on Ichirou beyond our biju fights (a mistake I will not make again Ichi. ;P).

Bocc, as the jinch of the 9-tails and the summoner of the 4-tails, then you have to accept her challenge. We have already been over this with Dart, and Kayenta, and Warren, and even myself in the dark closet. When you are a jinchurikii or possess a tailed beast in any capacity, you're privelage to completely dictate your own RP is no longer yours. You have to have your biju match with Machina.

Now, if it makes you feel better, you can change your rules and make it OOC if the principle of RPing is too much for you to handle. Your beast(s) is/are still up for contest, but nobody dies at the end and you basically leave without any IC scars.

Either way, you are obligated to have your biju match or face being stripped.

Now then, towards Machina. I am guessing you are going to use your new line-up in our fight, and your observations of my fight with Ichirou may have inspired you to pick up Scorch Release. It's speculation, but that's just me poking fun at some of the changes that you decided to make. :P

It can be argued that your changing up a little bit more than Ichirou, but while I can't exactly say your timing (considering the conflict with Dart earlier) is the best, remaking your character is not something that you can be stopped from doing. How that affects your RP situation is largely up to the people you RP with on whether they pretend you've always been that way or want to "re-meet you", with biju holders being the mild exceptions here.

That's my take on the matter.  I hope that a new round of discussion start with this bit of input to muse over.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 16 queries.