Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Character change as well.  (Read 12562 times)

Teostra

• View Profile
Re: Character change as well.
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2015, 05:56:05 PM »

Well if you count being even stronger as extreme, then yes it'd be different. If not, then well I did say similar principle, not identical. Tsunade gets her strength as explosive bursts, gate users more just beef up their physique overall when going into hachimon. Some differences, but similar principle still, former is less potent and safer, latter is more potent and far more dangerous.

As for body swapping, yes, if you found some with the set you want you could get the abilities for yourself to use provided you learned their use after the takeover. Oro style erodes the body however, so lest there was some magic way to prevent that it'd be only a temporary reprieve. As for gene therapy, while new material can be introduced to some degree, completely removing some like say uchiha in this case would be difficult if not impossible, and that's without even beginning on what diseases and other other kind of complications it could cause for the body.

But if you do it using anime logic/magic, then it could be possible to swap the abilities. Trying to apply real-world things like nosocomial infections to a fictional world based around an anime doesn't make too much sense. Or if she could find someone to Frankenstein-up a body for her, that might work. She would just have to collect the pieces.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Dart Terumī

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2015, 06:24:45 PM »

Well if you count being even stronger as extreme, then yes it'd be different. If not, then well I did say similar principle, not identical. Tsunade gets her strength as explosive bursts, gate users more just beef up their physique overall when going into hachimon. Some differences, but similar principle still, former is less potent and safer, latter is more potent and far more dangerous.

As for body swapping, yes, if you found some with the set you want you could get the abilities for yourself to use provided you learned their use after the takeover. Oro style erodes the body however, so lest there was some magic way to prevent that it'd be only a temporary reprieve. As for gene therapy, while new material can be introduced to some degree, completely removing some like say uchiha in this case would be difficult if not impossible, and that's without even beginning on what diseases and other other kind of complications it could cause for the body.

But if you do it using anime logic/magic, then it could be possible to swap the abilities. Trying to apply real-world things like nosocomial infections to a fictional world based around an anime doesn't make too much sense. Or if she could find someone to Frankenstein-up a body for her, that might work. She would just have to collect the pieces.

Pretty sure that Oro's body swapping technique is already claimed?

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »

Pretty sure that Oro's body swapping technique is already claimed?

Bocchiere
Tatsuya
Hazama
Taumaster
Kamui Uchiha

I'm not on there cause I'm lazy, but that's the current list.

If anyone is to 'claim' it, probably Bocc. Not sure.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2015, 06:41:56 PM »

I offered to let her use it and was flatly ignored.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2015, 09:48:02 PM »

I killed Machina an re did her, what so hard to understand about this?

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2015, 10:03:16 PM »

Nothing got voided and no one shape shifted. You are just bein an ass about it. I killed Machina and made her sister so I could use different KG Ichi did and No one said jack, I do it and its the end og the world. You cant tell me how to make MT character.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Soya

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2015, 11:28:00 PM »

Silly thread is silly. Why bother telling anyone/asking for permission? Just do it.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2015, 11:28:43 PM »

Cameo's are great.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2015, 11:39:55 PM »

Because people complain. I wanted to do things the polite way and get opinions. And still failed. (Sad face)

Soya

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2015, 11:44:27 PM »

People will complain regardless.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2015, 11:48:25 PM »

I know. I wont let it get to me. I see where I get crazy and make crap worse though it's not the rest of the players fault complely.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2015, 02:31:20 AM »

:evil:

As said in a previous topic...

I apologize to those who are viewing this thread, along with the treasure trove of others.
Standards have decreased somewhat, unfortunately- a lot of people to blame for that, yes, even those of you who choose to stay silent and then complain about the forum (!).

Find a solution. =)

For future posts, if your posts add nothing to this conversation in terms of helping to find a solution, ask yourself the point then.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 02:31:59 AM by Ace »

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2015, 05:16:55 AM »

I'm just here to say I love all of you. And Masane's signature is almost as cool as mine..just almost. Totally one of my favourite scenes ever. I also would like to add that I too Masane once taught of doing something similar, not because I was too strong but because my skill-set became so common amongst shinobi legends ninja. Space-time ninjutsu..

Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Oh look...another ninja using occular..  Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Wait?...oh yes..another Uchiha using.. Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu Space-time ninjutsu

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2015, 06:17:56 AM »

Rinn, it seems like space-time keeps on slippin'.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.