Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Character change take two  (Read 12721 times)

Masane

• View Profile
Re: Character change take two
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2015, 10:33:44 PM »

Sorry. I dont see the issue with what I'm doing. Ichi did it and changed nothing about his character where as I killed mine leaving my stuff to my sister. Bocc just wasts to get in my way as always. I died reviving Edo manji, then Ichi took my body and our things which he will give to his little half sister. No shape shifting no undoing anyones rp. Stop messing with me Robert your getting an my nerves.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2015, 10:37:37 PM »

Sorry. I dont see the issue with what I'm doing. Ichi did it and changed nothing about his character where as I killed mine leaving my stuff to my sister. Bocc just wasts to get in my way as always. I died reviving Edo manji, then Ichi took my body and our things which he will give to his little half sister. No shape shifting no undoing anyones rp. Stop messing with me Robert your getting an my nerves.

Calm down Machina, you are not helping your case at all by repeatedly posting without waiting for a response, nor are you helping your cause by trying to further instigate. Keep it civil and do not spam the thread with successive replies. In case you do not understand where your civility is being questioned, I can answer that in a private message if you so desire.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2015, 10:40:54 PM »

I do want you to. Thisis my last post on this thread. I am calm I just hate how Bocc tried to get in my way all the time. For the last time, Machina is dead, Ichi has her body and her/manji's stuff which I will get back when I find him IC. It's done and will have to be dealt with. No one can tel me that I cant do this it's my character and I'm sorry if I seem upset but I fail to see the logic that I'm wrong.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 10:59:32 PM »

I have the stuff. It's mine now

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 11:27:21 PM »

Kay I did the rp of reviving manji last night. and sending messages to Ichi that I had a sister who was to give Masane her stuff. I did not start this topic because I had an issue. I just wanted to change my set up and I killed Machina to do it. I dont see why this became an issue I really dont I'm in the middle of rping me getting her stuff. PLease tell me where I am wrong in this because I just dont get it.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 11:34:56 PM »

that's some pretty fast rp there. I think it was even faster than the notifications of what was going to be done to fascilitate getting it 'her' way.

I must say though....

Eric? I love you. That explanation of yours was much more entertaining than dental work. I think that next time someone has a complaint, they should just privately tell it to you then you can create a drama for us all to read about it. It will save us the headaches of listening to carping and be entertaining as well as educational.

I will bring the popcorn.

however, the reason it is relevant is that forever the mother and the father will have to deal with each other because a child exists. And you can't undo a life...it is called murder.

just an fyi

*thanks for the compliment on my example, I hadn't looked at it that way. We should get some Jerry Springer stuff going for the next time an issue like this pops up.*

So everytime I use mouthwash I am committing mass murder?  :-? That chicken sandwich I had earlier used to be part of a chicken (and a variety of wheat and other plant products) and it had to caw the cloud in order for me to have a good meal. Was it murder for them to make a few bucks selling to the guy who made it up for me?  :(  :shock:  ;)

Just joking, but in all seriousness, as long as the rules are the way that they are and the tailed beasts are where they are, those who harbor the beasts have crap to deal with. However, while they get little choice nowadays in whether to accept a challenge or not, it is not unreasonable for them (I should say "us" since I am a jinch) to attempt to make their lives a little easier.

The "child" in my example can have differing "parents", more akin to how the tailed beasts often have different hosts over the course of time. I don't think you can change the biology of the kid in your example so radically as to argue that s/he has completely new parents now, at least not so far in real life.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:49:30 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 12:04:19 AM »

Kay I did the rp of reviving manji last night. and sending messages to Ichi that I had a sister who was to give Masane her stuff. I did not start this topic because I had an issue. I just wanted to change my set up and I killed Machina to do it. I dont see why this became an issue I really dont I'm in the middle of rping me getting her stuff. PLease tell me where I am wrong in this because I just dont get it.

As long as your change in RP does not affect someone else's RP, there is generally no opposition. When your RP affects someone else's RP however, that's when things get sticky.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 12:40:14 AM »

As long as your change in RP does not affect someone else's RP, there is generally no opposition. When your RP affects someone else's RP however, that's when things get sticky.

Considering I've already finished my rp reviving Manji, getting the Kusanagi back, and then having him go destroy his various scrolls and jutsu information it only does a lot. She's going to be challenging with a character that has a half dozen claims I won't acknowledge.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 01:02:24 AM »

Your rp was incomplete when I took back my void so no. And I;m done with getting her stuff. 

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 01:06:23 AM »

Sorry, but you forgot to declare take-backsies before I started the rp, so that doesn't work. (See, I can make up rules too)

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 01:11:26 AM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8306.30.html
Enough said. It was instantly stated that I took back the void before you got done so no.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 01:22:45 AM »

Yeah that isn't a rule. Tsuyo said it, and much like him telling you that you can perform 5 actions a post, it seemed to be completely pulled from thin air.

I acknowledged your first void because it seemed like you wanted to correctly do this and then when you found out you couldn't use it to just meta-game all your claims onto another character you made up on the spot you got mad and didn't want to do it anymore. I had already started my rp so I chose not to acknowledge further voids for my own convenience.

Your rp is not legitimate so I'm not acknowledging it, regardless of how many times you tell me I have to.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 01:30:03 AM »

Either way, when he died...I got all his stuff. The kusanagi you want and all his scrolls. Have his edo body. I removed his seals and everything from the phoenix ream so either way I can still leave all this stuff to Ichirou would will give it to Masane. and he never told me that. it was four you liar. And I took the void back before you were done and was almost done with mine. Either way. In the end you have him as an Edo and I have his stuff.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 01:39:10 AM »

For the love of god. Stop.

Take a week break, gather your thoughts and THEN POST.

Instead of posting the same thing with different wording 500000000 times in a row. Honestly.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2015, 01:40:21 AM »

For the love of god. Stop.

Take a week break, gather your thoughts and THEN POST.

Instead of posting the same thing with different wording 500000000 times in a row. Honestly.

I'm just having fun with it now, to be honest.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 22 queries.