Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.  (Read 12068 times)

Hazama

• View Profile
Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.
« on: January 15, 2015, 11:11:24 PM »

As a Jinchuuriki, it's in my rights to completely refuse the challenge of someone I refuse to communicate with OOC.

My reasons are that not only has this person caused a lot of OOC personal drama, but also done damage to the lives around me. That's all I'm going to say on the matter, because I wish not to tear open old scars.

If this is not allowed, well, that's just wrong then.

And for reference, this person is Uzumaki 一族Yujō/Seiryōku, Yoshiro.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 11:30:50 PM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8275.15.html

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8308.msg218577.html#msg218577

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8285.0.html

In case those do not make my current opinion on the matter clear, I will provide a brief:

No, you cannot refuse a biju challenge on the basis that you two cannot get along.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 11:35:11 PM »

All due respect, you are failing to understand this goes far beyond 'We don't get along'.

He destroyed the life of a friend of mine, as well as my own. That goes far, far beyond not getting along.

He is no one I want to be even remotely involved with. The rules may say something about not getting along, but this would not be fair in this case.

Would you want to go to the same dinner party as the dude who stabbed your sister sixteen times just because your parents told you to get along?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 11:36:19 PM »

In case those do not make my current opinion on the matter clear, I will provide a brief:

No, you cannot refuse a biju challenge on the basis that you two cannot get along.

We need to find the line of not getting along in most cases it has been where the two just won't agree and mild name calling and arguing is involved.

With that being said, correct me if memory fails, Yujo's and Hazama's not getting along is to the level of personal issues. Not just 'hey douchebag I no like you'.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 11:55:43 PM by Shadowxx »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 11:38:00 PM »

All due respect, you are failing to understand this goes far beyond 'We don't get along'.

He destroyed the life of a friend of mine, as well as my own. That goes far, far beyond not getting along.

He is no one I want to be even remotely involved with. The rules may say something about not getting along, but this would not be fair in this case.

Would you want to go to the same dinner party as the dude who stabbed your sister sixteen times just because your parents told you to get along?

Yeah, so I could stab him thirty-two times.

All joking aside, if there is a real RL issue going on between the two of you, then it transcends what we've dealt with up to this point. I'm a tad skeptical though that that is the case though, being an outsider looking in.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 11:41:26 PM »

We need to find the line of not getting along in most cases it has been where the two just won't agree and mild name calling and arguing is involved.

With that being said, correct me if memory fails, Yujo's and Hazama's not getting along is to the level of personal issues. Not just 'hey douchebag I no like you'.

Inside and outside the game.

It's on the level of extreme personal issues and it's been a long time standing. I cannot and will not even speak to him because of what happened, and I say that strongly.

If this needs to become a big topic to decide, then so be it. But my issues with him are not only on SL but I also have him blocked on all medias outside SL, for the most part. This extends much farther than just here.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 11:43:49 PM »

Yeah, so I could stab him thirty-two times.

All joking aside, if there is a real RL issue going on between the two of you, then it transcends what we've dealt with up to this point. I'm a tad skeptical though that that is the case though, being an outsider looking in.

Eric, really? You're joking about a friend getting stabbed?

YOU DO NOT joke about that. Honestly what is wrong with you?

He should not be made to fight against Yujo under any circumstances.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 11:44:51 PM »

-Notes- Not even sure what I did, I know I have a slight tendency of being an ass, but Hazama (Insert Real name)  and I have been friends for years, I come back today/yesterday and he is totally salty about something that is apparently so horrible it destroyed someone. I think I would remember if I had done something of that sort, but I don't...So, that being said, if Athos would un-ignore me, we can make an attempt to proceed in an orderly fashion. At this point I care more about hearing what horrible thing I did than the damn bijuu, though my challenge is still pending.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 11:53:58 PM »

This is my only time commenting directly on your words, because otherwise, I will not be able to keep my personal feelings at bay.

I refuse to speak to you, point, blank, period. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about that.

I will also not put my personal business, or that of my friend's, here in public for any wandering eyes to see.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2015, 11:57:31 PM »

Well buddy ol' pal, it seems then it's gonna be a really quiet fight. Or a silent stripping~ (Kind of like the sound of that) Whatever the case may be, the forum post where I begin stripping you begins now. Have a nice day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 11:58:42 PM »

Well buddy ol' pal, it seems then it's gonna be a really quiet fight. Or a silent stripping~ (Kind of like the sound of that) Whatever the case may be, the forum post where I begin stripping you begins now. Have a nice day.

Don't open a strip post so soon. Jumping the gun by a mile. Let others input on here first and talk, etc.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 12:01:51 AM »

What other input could be added to help his point? Eric wrote it out quite eloquently, (as per usual), and he still refuses. At this point, he hasn't tried to resolve the issue, and we all know he doesn't plan to. It is as simple as that. But because I respect the process, I'll wait.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 12:05:36 AM »

In my opinion, if you can't deal with someone then don't be a host. I tried this same thing when Bocc' challenged me for the Four-Tails so many years ago and was told no. I still fought Bocc'. Twice. So, yeah either fight him or give him the Bijuu.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 12:07:12 AM »

Have someone else volunteer as tribute.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 12:14:24 AM »

I want to have this said, just in case the people of SL decide to try and make a final decision and I may not be around;

I will fight Yujo if NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY can come about this, I'll have no choice. But only if there is a middle man or sorts. I refuse to directly interact with him, and I think that is more than fair.

But I'd truly rather not fight him.

And Nate, your issue with Bocchiere fell simply under 'we don't get along when we talk' as it's been stated, several times, this is far beyond that.

But also, last I checked, Isaribi did not have to accept Bocchiere's challenges because 'They do not get along' and that is simply find and dandy, unless I'm mistaken.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 19 queries.