Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.  (Read 12070 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Refusing a Bijuu Challenge.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2015, 12:17:12 AM »

So...Time and place?
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 12:17:37 AM »

All due respect, you are failing to understand this goes far beyond 'We don't get along'.

He destroyed the life of a friend of mine, as well as my own. That goes far, far beyond not getting along.

He is no one I want to be even remotely involved with. The rules may say something about not getting along, but this would not be fair in this case.

Would you want to go to the same dinner party as the dude who stabbed your sister sixteen times just because your parents told you to get along?

Yeah, so I could stab him thirty-two times.

All joking aside, if there is a real RL issue going on between the two of you, then it transcends what we've dealt with up to this point. I'm a tad skeptical though that that is the case though, being an outsider looking in.

Eric, really? You're joking about a friend getting stabbed?

YOU DO NOT joke about that. Honestly what is wrong with you?

He should not be made to fight against Yujo under any circumstances.

You are acting like someone actually got stabbed.  :-? And if someone was and that is what this is about, how was I supposed to know that from Hazama's post?  :evil:

If you were talking about an actual RL event, then I apologize for making a joke of it.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2015, 12:18:47 AM »

I didn't stab anybody >> I mean who stabs somebody and leaves witnesses? (Totally going on my bio page)

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2015, 12:23:18 AM »

I didn't stab anybody >> I mean who stabs somebody and leaves witnesses? (Totally going on my bio page)

Do not make light of this situation. It is clear at this point that this is not just some joke.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2015, 12:25:31 AM »

He's being completely irrational. He and I have feuded in the past, anyone who knows him knows he can be moody at times, but this is ridiculous, and if he is going to continuously accuse me of something without offering what I did, or some sort of proof of the occurrence, then whatever he is so hung up on has no weight to it. A simple accusation, and it means nothing.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2015, 02:11:41 AM »

Being so disgusted of someone you get even physically sick from being forced to deal with them is actually real/possible, been there done that. Not a clue what went down though so can't really comment on that regard.

Can however say if it legit is some heavy shit, then forcing somebody to do it with a mob mentality would be pretty stupid, especially when considering all the crap for example Machina got about this recently.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2015, 02:20:17 AM »

I remember that Kotetsu took issue with having to defend his bijuu against Yujo because of the way he acted. I also had to quit SL for a time and decided to just forfeit out of my fight with Yujo rather than continue to put up with him. Now Hazama has the same issue. How many times does it need to happen for it to officially be a pattern?

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 03:10:49 AM »

I remember that Kotetsu took issue with having to defend his bijuu against Yujo because of the way he acted. I also had to quit SL for a time and decided to just forfeit out of my fight with Yujo rather than continue to put up with him. Now Hazama has the same issue. How many times does it need to happen for it to officially be a pattern?

Hm... "patterns" and members having problems with other members, I know quite a few who have messaged me concerning a problem with a few other members. Not a good idea to discuss "patterns" and there are some who may fall victim to that. ;)

I do not like commenting on these types of issues, concerning of role play and bijuu stuff- not my place to.
Since my opinion was asked by a few, here are some options:

a). Hazama, tell your side of the story with facts as to what occurred with a third respected party member. Let me then decide if it warrants the need for someone else to take your place for this fight- the opponent must approve the replacement challenger.

b). Do not discuss the underlying issue with a third party, and discuss let the members discuss it here *IF* you are allowed a temporary replacement for this match.

c). If a and b do not work, no replacement and you must fight to keep your bijuu.

d). Forfeit the bijuu

There are Bijuu rules in place, correct me if i am wrong, but allowing a temporary replacement for this match would then be a special allowance?

If the above question is answered with a yes, then members need to first decide on allowing for that to occur.
Then move on to options a or b.

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2015, 03:18:53 AM »

Alright, while thinking it over, if my 'challenger' will accept a 'Champion' fighting in my place, then I will let this person take my place and the Bijuu fight for the Six Tails could state immediately.

I will not post the facts or details of the story for the sake of my friend and their feelings.

So, let us see what is said to this.

*Edit* And let it be said I still refuse to fight him as of now, this is the only option that I am presenting as of now.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:19:59 AM by Hazama »
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2015, 03:21:46 AM »

Alright, while thinking it over, if my 'challenger' will accept a 'Champion' fighting in my place, then I will let this person take my place and the Bijuu fight for the Six Tails could state immediately.

I will not post the facts or details of the story for the sake of my friend and their feelings.

So, let us see what is said to this.

*Edit* And let it be said I still refuse to fight him as of now, this is the only option that I am presenting as of now.

Alrighty. =)

Next step, Riku, is that alright with you?
If yes, then I would be inclined to say the other members also have a say.
Simply posting a yes or a no agreeing to the temporary replacement.

Let's get this resolved without redundancy, short and to the point. =)

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2015, 03:28:23 AM »

(Insert troll response) Yes. As long as I am able to approve of the Champion prior to the fight.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »

(Insert troll response) Yes. As long as I am able to approve of the Champion prior to the fight.

Members, those who seem to be actively involved in all of this or are affected (guess I'm out), what say you?
Yes to the temporary replacement or no?

Simply a note, only reason why I am posting frequently is keep myself and others on track. =)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 03:36:06 AM by Ace »

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2015, 03:39:05 AM »

I can't agree to letting you approve my Champion because I only have one, and he's the only one I trust to fight in my place.

I won't trust anyone else in my spot for the fight, I hope that doesn't ruffle your feathers.

I can swear, though, that it isn't a match up that will cause issues. Rest assured.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2015, 03:41:19 AM »

Your ambiguity has put us in the most tedious position, a name? I am okay with 99.99% of the population, but there is that one soul that I refuse to fight.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »

And now I hold my breath...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.