Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your favorite Naruto villain and why  (Read 7336 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite Naruto villain and why
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 01:04:13 AM »

Kabuto became a sage, Orochimaru didn't. Kabuto even made a specific point to brag about having achieved what Oro couldn't.

Orochimaru was a snake sage, Kabuto claimed to be a dragon sage. Oro was still a sage on all accounts, just not on the same "caliber" as Kabuto.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 01:15:27 AM »

I don't think there's such a thing as a dragon sage. I think it was more of him saying that he's much stronger than any snake sage and has 'ascended to the next level'. Kind of like going from super saiyan to super saiyan 2.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 01:20:30 AM »

I don't think there's such a thing as a dragon sage. I think it was more of him saying that he's much stronger than any snake sage and has 'ascended to the next level'. Kind of like going from super saiyan to super saiyan 2.

Most likely due to his implanted DNA from the former Sound 5.

Unlike Orochimaru Kabuta had all of their DNA PLUS sage mode. In turn, making him label himself, as dragon sage.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2015, 05:24:24 AM »

Nargato would be my favorite villian before Naruto apparently convinced him that he should stop his crusade of delivering pain.

The Six Paths of Pain glassed Konohagakure and brought the village to it's knees. Not only that, but they were able to kill Jiraiya.

That fight between Pain and Naruto was bomb.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 05:24:46 AM by Shishou Koji »
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 04:51:13 AM »

Nargato would be my favorite villian before Naruto apparently convinced him that he should stop his crusade of delivering pain.

The Six Paths of Pain glassed Konohagakure and brought the village to it's knees. Not only that, but they were able to kill Jiraiya.

That fight between Pain and Naruto was bomb.

This. Pain before Nagato got TNJ'd was pretty boss. The back story behind him was cool, too.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 05:20:15 AM »

This. Pain before Nagato got TNJ'd was pretty boss. The back story behind him was cool, too.

Didn't he also take out Hanzo? I think it was off-panel, but still, that says something about the guy's strength. It makes you also kind of wonder what happened to the original Akatsuki that he formed and what caused it to become what it was later in the manga.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 07:38:04 AM »

Didn't he also take out Hanzo? I think it was off-panel, but still, that says something about the guy's strength. It makes you also kind of wonder what happened to the original Akatsuki that he formed and what caused it to become what it was later in the manga.

It tells what happened to it. After Yahiko's death they basically go into the whole capture the bijuu for world peace due to Obito.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 05:47:35 PM »

Zabuza. He was the only real Ninja. His only special skill was that he was very, very strong. He didn't rely on flashy moves. All his moves were designed around ninja kills.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Rinn

• Sharingan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2015, 04:20:30 AM »

No, he was an all-out power hungry scumbag pretty much. The uchiha coup-de-tat? Shisui could have stopped that with koto amatsukami, easily, but Danzo deliberately called him out to try take the eyes and force the coup so Itachi would have to wipe out the clan.

Why? Because he wanted koto amatsukami from the eyes for himself to genjutsu others, and more sharingans for his izanagi spam.

Koto only works on once, two individuals max. Even if the Uchiha Clan head suddenly said "hey, let's try to make peace", you think the rest of the Uchiha would have just went along with that? Shisui's Koto might could have stalled, but it eventually would have simply made it even harder for the Uchiha clan to be put down quietly if they ever found out what really went down. Koto is detectable by others around the target/victim.

My favorite villain though would have to be Madara as well. Up until the very end of his life, he stuck to his guns, and didn't get converted like so many other of his pawns. He followed through with his vision, and his plan. There was no talking him out of the plot. He got a little too OP though in the grand scheme of things, but so did every other significant character.

What Eric said about Madara if I'm allowed. Madara Uchiha
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.