Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your favorite Naruto villain and why  (Read 7340 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Your favorite Naruto villain and why
« on: January 18, 2015, 03:42:13 AM »

Just a fun little topic to see who likes which villains and why. I'll make a sister topic to go with this about the good guys too.

I'll start with saying my favorite bad guy is Kakuzu. The reason why was because of his extremly unique abilities. The whole taking the hearts of others in order to have a larger access to abilities was really cool. The whole tendril aspect of him was also pretty neat and made him seem like a real monster. Not only that, he seemed to not really be an evil guy, he was just in the business for the money. I wasn't too happy with how he was taken out considering he was 91 years old and probably had an extremely large amount of experience, but the manga is called Naruto and he served as a way to show off the rasenshuriken.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Your favorite Naruto villain and why
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 04:06:21 AM »

I bet no one could guess who my favorite is.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 04:27:19 AM »

I guess mine'd be black zetsu, he's a rather nasty one. He screwed up all the warnings Hagoromo left behind, turned basically the entire history of shinobi and origin of chakra into a lie. Ensured sibling rivalry continued instead of ending with Madara and Hashirama, only added fuel to the flames. Had a hand in orchestrating Danzo getting Hanzo to betray the original Akatsuki to recruit Nagato. Fooled Madara and prolly even all white zetsus into thinking he was just a pawn Madara created, and didn't just dick over Obito but fought Edo Minato and Kakashi in his half dead body, dicked over Madara as the juubi host even worse.

I despise Danzo because there seriously is nothing to like about the geezer, not one bit. For some reason though, black zetsu was significantly worse, but can't hate him.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 04:39:08 AM »

I despise Danzo because there seriously is nothing to like about the geezer, not one bit. For some reason though, black zetsu was significantly worse, but can't hate him.

I think Danzo was actually supposed to be a good guy, but just came off as a bad guy because his rules and beliefs were so harsh. He would do anything necessary for the 'greater good'.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2015, 04:43:25 AM »

No, he was an all-out power hungry scumbag pretty much. The uchiha coup-de-tat? Shisui could have stopped that with koto amatsukami, easily, but Danzo deliberately called him out to try take the eyes and force the coup so Itachi would have to wipe out the clan.

Why? Because he wanted koto amatsukami from the eyes for himself to genjutsu others, and more sharingans for his izanagi spam.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2015, 05:42:10 AM »

I thought that Danzo was slightly influenced by Obito when he was pretending to be Madara.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2015, 06:33:01 AM »

Madara. Badass. Enough said. ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 06:47:01 AM »

No, he was an all-out power hungry scumbag pretty much. The uchiha coup-de-tat? Shisui could have stopped that with koto amatsukami, easily, but Danzo deliberately called him out to try take the eyes and force the coup so Itachi would have to wipe out the clan.

Why? Because he wanted koto amatsukami from the eyes for himself to genjutsu others, and more sharingans for his izanagi spam.

Koto only works on once, two individuals max. Even if the Uchiha Clan head suddenly said "hey, let's try to make peace", you think the rest of the Uchiha would have just went along with that? Shisui's Koto might could have stalled, but it eventually would have simply made it even harder for the Uchiha clan to be put down quietly if they ever found out what really went down. Koto is detectable by others around the target/victim.

My favorite villain though would have to be Madara as well. Up until the very end of his life, he stuck to his guns, and didn't get converted like so many other of his pawns. He followed through with his vision, and his plan. There was no talking him out of the plot. He got a little too OP though in the grand scheme of things, but so did every other significant character.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hades

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2015, 07:00:46 AM »

Though some consider his status as a "villain" debatable (something like Itachi or Gaara, other favorites of mine), I would say Kimimaro.

I didn't like most of what we saw from the rest of the Kaguya clan, and Kimimaro's time with us was short, but he was one of the few characters that I found thoroughly enjoyable. I was never bored or tired of him.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 07:01:09 AM by Anubis »

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2015, 06:18:33 PM »

Zabuza... Enough said.

Lazy Oogakari, Steel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2015, 06:27:15 PM »

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2015, 06:44:39 PM »

Orochimaru and Kabuto. They both attained Sage Mode and with their Sage status, they became pretty chill near the end. Not to mention, that they got away with everything they did. You can't say that for Kaguya, Madara, Obito and Zetsu.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2015, 12:03:28 AM »

I'd definitely have to go with Orochimaru, not only did he get away with everything and acquire sage status, he had more than one way to stop himself from dying and planned things out very well, that being said I also like Itachi a lot even though he's more Anti-Hero or something of the sort.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2015, 12:30:46 AM »

Kabuto became a sage, Orochimaru didn't. Kabuto even made a specific point to brag about having achieved what Oro couldn't.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2015, 12:38:50 AM »

Oro still knew how to do it, he just couldn't because of the condition of his body, so he made curse seals
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.