Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Author Topic: Your favorite heros and why  (Read 2464 times)

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Your favorite heros and why
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:15:33 AM »

Like the sister thread I made, this time just post your favorite good guy in the series and post a little bit why.

I'll start by saying my favorite good guy is Shino. Even though he never really had any major roles in the series, he was still my favorite. He had really interesting abilites and was basically a mix of Gaara and Shikimaru who used bugs. Unfortunately, he never really had a chance to shine outside of filler. Even in the final chapter, we see that he just ends up being a teacher for the academy students. Despite all this, he and his clan still remain my favorites.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
Re: Your favorite heros and why
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 04:22:32 PM »

Killer Bee. Raps were punnier than they were good, but not only did he get away from both akatsuki AND Madara's gedo mazo attempts, he also absolutely rekt Sasuke. Topping it all off he's also deceptively intelligent and is a seriously nice guy.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 06:22:01 PM »

Hands down my boy Shikamaru, because anyone else would be a drag.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 12:08:07 AM »

Jiraiya, I loved the way he utilized Rasengan, and he was just a boss

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 01:12:37 AM »

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage. The only special ability that he possessed was to learn techniques more quickly than the average shinobi, and yet, he managed to be renown as the most powerful Kage of his generation, and until it was somewhat retconned in part 2, the most powerful Hokage period.

Despite being an older fart than Jiraiya, the 3rd still faced off against Edo versions of the 1st and 2nd Hokage (albeit, they were in weakened forms and being puppeted by someone who clearly wasn't using them very effeciently due to either plot reasons or arrogance) and sealed away the jutsu of Orochimaru until plot no jutsu demanded that someone break Shiki Fujin and bring back the Hokage, the other part of the nine-tails, and Oro's arms.

He made political and social mistakes, but the guy is kickass, especially when you once again consider that he doesn't have some OP sharingan or dust release. Just skill and quick learning.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2015, 01:18:38 AM »

Itachi hands down. Every move he made was in favor of the village and his little brother, in death and after he never strayed from that path. He played the villain part perfectly as he was supposed to do.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Snap

• "I'll take my clothes off, just for you. <3"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 12:29:38 AM »

Some months late for this thread, but meh, whatever. I didn't want to make a dupe thread. As to who is my favorite character (I'm not using the keyword hero as there are no heroes in this series), Sasuke is one of my all-time favorite characters of this series. Not only my all-time favorite character but he's pretty much the only good thing that came from that atrocious squad that is Team 7. I'm for real here, he's far more interesting than the majority of the characters in this series. Especially after he left the village. Whenever he got an arc to himself, the series felt like a proper Shonen manga. While Naruto was going through some boring training arcs or showing up at the last minute in Shikamaru's revenge arc, Sasuke was beating major villains like Orochimaru, assembling his own team, killing two Akatsuki members, freeing prisoners, etc. People can hate him, and bash him for all I care, but at least he's acting like a true protagonist unlike Naruto Uzumaki.

At the same time, he's also like the antithesis of the series. He didn't care about “bond”, everyone whined about loneliness, Naruto especially, he coped with it well. Everyone lived for their village, he wanted to destroy it. He didn't want any home or any friends. The fandom keeps forcing their cheesy “happiness”, “family”, “papasuke” “bond” expectations on him, and he's still saying no. This is my favourite thing about Sasuke, he hated everything the series tried to preach.

But too bad he's a main character and Naruto's best friend, and there's never a chance he could be a fully fledged villain. And too bad he had to accept the nonsensical Talk no Jutsu just like everyone else. Well, I guess it never mattered, because most characters, if not all, had no conviction in this series, not even the major villains.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:33:05 AM by Snap »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2015, 12:43:30 AM »

because most characters, if not all, had no conviction in this series, not even the major villains.

Madara and Itachi.

<< Both had unwavering conviction.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2015, 12:46:29 AM »

Jiraya, because he was wise enough to die before shit hit the fan, having the luxury of living a life of perversion, honor and respect as a hermit sannin. Besides he was one to have the most laughs and thats what its about, you'll live longer!  :smt028

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 04:18:21 AM »

Itachi. Literally Jesus. He died for the Uchiha sins.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 04:25:01 AM »

Obito because he was the coolest guy. Enough said.

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.