Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Pink Slips?  (Read 1414 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Pink Slips?
« on: January 19, 2015, 12:40:18 AM »

So the question that I have is, Whenever two Jinchuriki battle each other, should the both of them put their Biju on the line? Kind of like pink slips? lol,

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Pink Slips?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 12:45:13 AM »

Up to the persons. But no it doesn't have to be done. I'm assuming the other would want to take their beast though. Most of the time it will end in 'pink slips'
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 01:00:49 AM »

Unless it is specifically mentioned as a condition for the fight, then a challenger does not have his/her tailed beast up for grabs when he/she challenges another host. In a true IC RP battle, yes, both beasts would be up for debate because the winning party can and most likely will steal the biju from the loser, either by unsealing it and then either snatching it in some genjutsu or by sealing it into a pot or something until it can be sealed in a host or entranced with genjutsu.

In an OOC match, since the consequences to either party's character is negligible except a transfer of biju, I imagine it would have to be a condition for the battle (i don't think I would accept the challenge of another host and expect them not to put their beast on the line if they are going to use it in the fight) but not a hard-requirement.

Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 02:53:48 AM »

*repeats for a third time that, no, it does not have to work that way*.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.