Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Village Board for Ame?  (Read 9176 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Village Board for Ame?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2015, 11:02:07 PM »

Because Hoshi actually has a point as an in-game village, it makes sense to require 25 kills to get there due to the poison ravine, plus its being used IC as well.

Really? I need to get to 25 Oro kills so I can see this. Last time I had went there it was largely OOC.

Warren and Rinoa are the ones using it mostly. It has rp ~
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 11:13:22 PM »

Koji's there as well, occasionally Kay at the moved nudist colony.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 12:03:06 AM »

Because Hoshi actually has a point as an in-game village, it makes sense to require 25 kills to get there due to the poison ravine, plus its being used IC as well.

Really? I need to get to 25 Oro kills so I can see this. Last time I had went there it was largely OOC.

Would be pretty impractical to invade and occupy though wouldn't it? One Oro reset and you temporarily lose access to the whole board.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 12:19:20 AM »

Would be pretty impractical to invade and occupy though wouldn't it? One Oro reset and you temporarily lose access to the whole board.

What do you mean? It takes 25 oro kills to get there. If you reborn, yes you temporarily lose access.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 12:21:34 AM »

What do you mean? It takes 25 oro kills to get there. If you reborn, yes you temporarily lose access.

:orcpoursuite: Seems my joke has gotten away. But yeah, losing temporary access would be a little annoying for constant reborners.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 12:23:26 AM »

:orcpoursuite: Seems my joke has gotten away. But yeah, losing temporary access would be a little annoying for constant reborners.

If one is constant reborn'ing then I don't think it'd be too annoying since it would only take a few days (if that) to get to 25 again.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 12:27:06 AM »

Takes me awhile to get to 25 Oro kills normally after a reset. Red Kyuubi just made that grind easier is all. xD

Then again, I probably can't count myself as a constant reborner because I go oh so slow. But that just makes the reborning part even more painful.  :non:

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2015, 12:29:15 AM »

Hm...one more reset and with your account you can start infinite leveling forever. >>

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2015, 12:31:03 AM »

Its worth the effort, especially when its such a small amount that it requires. Well, unless one picks a pure sage from 0 like you that is. That one's a royal pain in the ass until 5 stack innit.

That makes it 2, not 1 shadow, lol. Unless he swaps em around after that of course.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2015, 12:43:50 AM »

Its worth the effort, especially when its such a small amount that it requires. Well, unless one picks a pure sage from 0 like you that is. That one's a royal pain in the ass until 5 stack innit.

That makes it 2, not 1 shadow, lol. Unless he swaps em around after that of course.

He's elder. Signer -> boss -> elder

Isn't sage effective at 3? Especially if he gets one more in hyuuga.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2015, 12:53:31 AM »

It becomes usable at 3 because you start getting chakra, but that's it. The mode will still suck, and if you use ryousei for instant stead of manual gather, you waste the almost whole chakra boost you get in doing it. 5 is where the significant usefulness begins.

Hyuga does benefit from it though, yes, because you can't ever have too much chakra when you play as one.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2015, 12:56:17 AM »

He's elder. Signer -> boss -> elder

Isn't sage effective at 3? Especially if he gets one more in hyuuga.

I don't have any in Hyuuga atm... Yes, I'm on the third reset of sage at the moment.

Staying on topic though, unless you have eternal kill reset power, dat reset can be so painful for getting back to Hoshi.  :smt009 :smt089

*combined with CS, the boost is better, but that event doesn't show up till like what, Jounin level? That's almost halfway there, and by then Hyouton is about to be/if not already available.

Every little bit helps someone in my situation.  :smt114
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:57:59 AM by Eric »

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2015, 01:01:02 AM »

That's where alts come in handy, duh.

And CS is 8, hyouton takes like what, 10-14 depending on if people go to it directly or first to medical then hyouton. Even if you get it right off, its preeeetty bad until 25-30 kills.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2015, 01:04:02 AM »

That's where alts come in handy, duh.

And CS is 8, hyouton takes like what, 10-14 depending on if people go to it directly or first to medical then hyouton. Even if you get it right off, its preeeetty bad until 25-30 kills.

But I don't have any alts that I can use for that purpose.  :smt026 And making a new one just for that purpose seems like so much effort considering I have a hard enough time finding the interest to level.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2015, 01:06:45 AM »

Well that's a tough luck scenario and your issue then, nothing I can do about it o_O personally Hoshi's no problem to me whatsoever.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.