Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Athos & Yujo discussion  (Read 3590 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Athos & Yujo discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 09:47:24 PM »

I don't believe I was asking you Kayenta. When you are asked to make an appearance for whatever reason, then please do so then. Otherwise then please refrain from making any decisions on the part of either participants. I know you are trying to do your job and keep this civil but answering questions directed towards another person isn't in your job description. Thanks~

(Notice I said please and thank you, a whole bunch as to not offend, hopefully. My intentions were only to have Hazama speak to me personally so that eventually during this fight he and I aren't going to argue everything, again hopefully)

Even I can see that Hazama said no to having Rusaku as a judge.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 09:55:21 PM »

I don't have to put up with anything actually xD But the fact that you think that makes me smile. I say please and thank you and get a bunch of passive aggressive 'moderating' -shrugs-, your choice not mine. I suggest until Kage catches wind of this topic, and hears that he has been nominated that everyone that isn't directly involved with the fight please keep your oh so important opinions silenced, again, your choice.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 10:04:40 PM »

I almost feel as if all I type is...
 :evil:

Calm it down ya'll.
And as said, passive aggressive or a rude attitude will not help.
Don't be surprised with attitudes as I have seen in the past few months from various to create a disliking for those some.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 10:06:06 PM by Ace »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »

Oh guys...

I would have to disagree with Eric about the editing issue.

ABSOLUTELY NO EDITS TO POSTS> you make another post to correct mistakes. You spell it wrong? too bad.
Add a correction post later...in a timely fashion, before your opponent has had time to reply.

A large reason this is done is to keep it honest. The permanent records for judges to go over must remain inviolate.

~ Thank you.

The purpose of a repost is to correct an invalid action....it is not to make a completely different strategy...it is not a second chance to make a move that might work this time cause you failed to make a good move the first time.

And just a word about Eric getting the boot...

IT is your right, but I would have said the mask was bumped off too due to Hazama's failure to describe taking hold of it properly...regardless of how well or not how well it was described right down to the fasteners and the year it was made.

And so...I feel dismissing Eric was a bit preemptive. And as That was Yujo's one repost...This is also your one judge boot. The match must go on as it was already in progress...so decide on a judge swiftly and get this thing going once more.

A note of caution: no comments about each other, no exceptions. Not even to compliment. Stick to dry list pertinent information. You are also to refer to each other by character name and no other terms of endearment.

In my own defense Kayenta, editting one's post and listing a reason why is generally acceptable, at least in my fights. Double posting, even for  the sake of reposting SL zone style, seems a bit unecessary on a forum setting as long as the reason for edit was mentioned, especially if the edit takes precedence over the original post. I forsaw that my decision would not be particularly beloved, but I stick to my gut on this one.

The purpose of a repost is to correct an invalid action. How to correct that invalid action has hardly ever been set in stone, at least not somewhere I could see it. If the invalid action cannot be changed as to make it valid (if it is impossible to do then a new action would have to be done) then there is no point in allowing a repost, and you would merely move on and state that the previous turn of the other player is practically wasted just standing there.

Something that was definitely not warranted since I did not fully agree with either party regarding their points of view. I permitted the mask loose concept, but made it clear that Hazama would be able to react to it and still proceed with his plan of using the mask to block the line of sight before being Kamui'd for reasons that a zoner could likely pick out, such as stopping the mask from falling all the way in the first place once the movement was noticed to have caused more distress on the mask than originally intended. Gravity is fast, but SL shinobi are usually faster.

However, I have been booted, so at this point, I will simply have to see how this develops and who picks it up after me. I wish both contestants the best of luck, and hope that there are no hard feelings over my decision.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 11:41:36 PM »

I Don't agree to rusaku being the judge. So he won't be. We both agreed on kage so we'll use him. If he doesn't then we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
I don't always make sense, but that's kind of the point.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2015, 11:50:38 PM »

Hilariously I am gonna go ahead and not agree to Kage. :) Tadda~ See how easy it is? Your persistent insolence isn't getting us anywhere. But being as I would rather not get beat up by Ace I am simply gonna hold my tongue and wait.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2015, 11:57:35 PM »

Yeah I'm a real jerk for not agreeing with you on the correct judge you wanted. Meanwhile you should work on making your post not garbage since all this time adds up against you. If you take too long you lose. So be my guest and continue to waste your own time.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 12:43:07 AM »

I mean I can judge if you both agree to that. But meh.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 02:02:59 AM »

I could too give it one last go as a judge before riding off into the sunset again. Heaven knows I've dealt with you two quarrel idk how many times.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 02:08:33 AM »

Id be fine with shadow or trev as well

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2015, 02:13:45 AM »

If trev really wants to do it, sure I am fine with him.

Hazama

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2015, 02:16:53 AM »

There we go then.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.