Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Here's another one of these topics.  (Read 6550 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Here's another one of these topics.
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 10:22:22 PM »

At this time he is not breaking any rules against you. >>

"3 times consecutively" He still has 1 or 2 more times to deny you, no?

However: Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason.

He is breaking that one.

And I will bet every damn cent I own, regardless of his obvious rule breaking, nothing will come of this.

I'll start the strip process. ~

Been there done that. Here's how it's gonna go. As soon as someone begins that process they all jump on the topic like flies to rancid meat, claiming all sorts of things and using their numbers to sway the vote. Seen it happen too many times for this to be remotely fun.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 10:24:21 PM »

I don't think the strip process was ever intended to be fun, There's no poker OR alcohol involved.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 10:25:14 PM »

Let's keep this on topic Ichi. >_> especially if you want results.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 10:32:48 PM »

I'm still on topic, and I definitely want results.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 10:49:32 PM »

denied me to

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 10:55:18 PM »

I truly hate to say it but whenever you post a link or a picture of a meme, it's always on point. I'm dying right now xD

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 11:06:48 PM »

Anyway...keeping in mind the inactivity issue, there really is no defense against that and he should be stripped.

This will be how many times he has been stripped as a host now? The third time, or am I remembering things wrong? It might only be twice.

anyway, no communications from him has been made to the forum to alert anyone of extenuating circumstances, nor has any message been sent through a third party.

It's pretty clear the bijuu needs to be collected. And that is Xia's job at this point so please do keep the feeding frenzy down.

thank you

You want us to strip the inactive host and then give it to the inactive kage....? .-. k
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 12:55:37 AM »

One Rp every three months does not make one Active.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 01:32:42 AM »

So i'm getting attacked with inactivity. Shame shame. I have been in Suna the past week and post when I can based on my schedule in rl life, but doesn't mean i'm inactive.

That being said, the rules also specify that if the host is inactive, the user shall be stripped and the bijuu will go back to Kiri's possession. You can't claim it as you will still have to issue another challenge to whom the new host will be, but that is something I have to discuss on who will be a suitable host first.

Now I have work to do...

Edit: Also if there was any instance of g-mod, I would even refuse to fight and go onto the next challenger, if I know for a fact this was proven true before the battle.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:34:46 AM by Xiarawst »

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 01:35:23 AM »

So i'm getting attacked with inactivity. Shame shame. I have been in Suna the past week and post when I can based on my schedule in rl life, but doesn't mean i'm inactive.

That being said, the rules also specify that if the host is inactive, the user shall be stripped and the bijuu will go back to Kiri's possession. You can't claim it as you will still have to issue another challenge to whom the new host will be, but that is something I have to discuss on who will be a suitable host first.

Now I have work to do...

Yes Warren corrected me like 5 mins after I said you were inactive and I took it back. I'm the one keeping track of the things said on the topic and following rules with a level mind.

3-5 days I close the topic and Isa will be stripped. It will then move to you and you have a week to find a host or a champion to defend it within that time. You know all of this and so do I. Everything is all good.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:36:40 AM by Madara (Shadow) »

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 01:42:08 AM »

Okay, look.

I denied Ichirou for reasons pertaining to god-modding, and bad god-modding at that. I do not think he has changed his ways, and am not willing to undergo the headache to find out until he can prove to me that he has.

Once again, y'all are ridiculous. I'm active, and always have been active. There have been a couple of times where I've hit a few day span where I haven't been on my main, and that is because of school or RL issues. However, I am usually good about getting online and answering my mail in the least. Currently, too, I am in the works of a big RP though am waiting for people to get unlocked from RPs elsewhere before I start.

Also, Kay, it has been once. By Bocchiere. Because Ranketsu screwed me. If you want to think I don't RP, you are a blatant liar.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 01:43:41 AM »

Why the hell do we have 2 open posts of the same thing.... Close this one already as we can discuss in one thread.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 01:45:04 AM »

I think this one is more pertained to why he's denying Ichi and Masane. As such it needs to be kept open for that

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 16 queries.