Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22405 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2015, 04:34:05 AM »

The facts of the current situation are on the table and at this point, however many pages in, the only thing that should matter is that rules were broken, and something must be done to deal with the issue. That's what this is about.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2015, 04:35:44 AM »

The facts of the current situation are on the table and at this point, however many pages in, the only thing that should matter is that rules were broken, and something must be done to deal with the issue. That's what this is about.

Then they shall stay on point then. We are waiting for Isa now whenever he can post about how he wanted to do so IC, so we shall wait.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2015, 04:36:58 AM »

I think the problem lies in the fact that butthurt people and trollers don't know when to stop. Seriously, its like this was someone's bad joke.

Please rename this topic to "Accusing Shark man with baseless claims because I thought it would be funny" because at this point that is what this is.

Riku contribute something that can actually be used against Isa because once again, going with assumptions is biased.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 27, 2015, 04:40:29 AM »

On top of all this, now that i've thought about it more, Kamui and I were left waiting for an extended period of time on Isaribi to assist in Kamui's decision on our fight. So he's been inactive plenty of times as a Host.

If people like Riku have been stripped immediately on 14 days then this should be no acception, and should not be overlooked just because it has been before.

Riku gave no reason at first to why he wasn't active, and on top of that, his post was invalid while told to report, but only added more onto it. If I commented in that thread when it happened, then there was a reason why it was done in a justified way.

As for Isaribi and any other Jinchuriki who has a life with school and work, that should be plenty reason as to why it would be difficult to keep up activity. I can say I'll have a period soon where I will be required to study for something major where I work, so my activity will lessen again. There has been no leniency  for Jinchuriki at a given notice should anything happen, thus we are supposed to strip right away because there was good reason why they have to choose life over RP?

This does not include those who were stripped because they gave no notice of their inactivity, just as Riku did at some point. Even I was stripped because I had major things going on in my life that I could not miss.

Leniency has been given AND IS BEING GIVEN. By the rules he should be stripped right now already, but no here we are awaiting his post instead of just taking it away. Please stop saying he is being given no chances as this is currently one of the many he has gotten so far. When Zenaku was stripped Bocc waited an extra amount of days for him. When Rinn was stripped I waited an extra amount of days, etc.

As for RL issues. Once again I get that. 20 mins to post is something you can't do? Really? Maybe not even that much probably less.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 27, 2015, 04:53:05 AM »

I think the problem lies in the fact that butthurt people and trollers don't know when to stop. Seriously, its like this was someone's bad joke.

Please rename this topic to "Accusing Shark man with baseless claims because I thought it would be funny" because at this point that is what this is.

Riku contribute something that can actually be used against Isa because once again, going with assumptions is biased.

*Rubs temples* I just...Stop talking Ryu. We have provided evidence of his inactivity, and have witnesses of the acts. So you can go ahead and stop talking.

No matter the RL reasons it takes literally no time to post "Sits in the forest meditating on some deep Sh**" (took me all of 5 seconds to post even that) So no, there is literally no excuse for inactivity for hosts. If you wish to be a host then you take it upon yourself to be active in the community at LARGE. Not just with your homies in a sealed off room that only mods can look into.  If you are a host you need to FOLLOW THE RULES. So "Kiri makes me stay in the village" Is not a good excuse. At All. If Kiri wanted to be such a huge part of a hosts RP then they need to allow you to abide by those rules. Same thing if I had a partner IC that walks with me from place to place. If they wish to RP with me on a regular basis then they will be somewhat responsible for Rping the Jink rules alongside me. It does not matter if they do not like it, because it's rules I have to follow.

So far the poll says for Isa to be stripped, and I have not seen a single example of why he should not be.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2015, 05:06:24 AM »

Is the redundancy not affecting anyone yet? :/

Those who have read this topic see where each individual who has posted stands, those who have not read the topic, well they are in luck- they can view it anytime! :D

Now, calm the egos down- we all hear everyone loud and clear.
You may defend or be against, you may reiterate your point 10 tens with a similar viewpoint, simply know you are only making yourself look bad. :P

With regards to the insults, argue or insult me people (!). <---make up a reason first  :twisted:
Send me messages, rant, and vent I do not mind. ;)
So long as those insults are minimized when solving situations (yes, minimizing insults does help to solve situations), we all will be happy campers. =)

I think we all have at least one goal, for fun to be intact.
Or, at least I do. ;)

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2015, 05:08:16 AM »

Please do not even tell me that because you have come to be really irritating. Providing nothing effective to back up your claim besides ONE untrustworthy picture and biased witnesses that you probably got to agree with you.
Before you go on about, people not following the bijuu rules, make sure you have 100% legit evidence.

Kyutu - Super King -

• Yep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2015, 05:20:24 AM »

Please do not even tell me that because you have come to be really irritating. Providing nothing effective to back up your claim besides ONE untrustworthy picture and biased witnesses that you probably got to agree with you.
Before you go on about, people not following the bijuu rules, make sure you have 100% legit evidence.

You are asking for proof of a negative, you know. The burden of proof is on him being active rather than him being inactive. Reason being that it's much much harder, if not impossible to prove something HASN'T happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophic_burden_of_proof#Proving_a_negative

So instead of showing him being NOT active, the proof is in showing him NOT being active, which I for one think the amount of testimony is proof enough of that. But keep pressing if you don't believe so, just keep it in line.

edit:word order
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:23:58 AM by Kyutu - Super King - »
>INB4 banned for opinions.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2015, 05:28:42 AM »

Please, like I am gonna stalk Isa day and night taking constant pictures of his activity. Seriously, if I had shown up to this topic with 5+ photos, I would be labeled a stalker. The fact I had that one picture could be off putting to some. If you seriously expect people to come up with enough evidence to hold up in a courtroom then you obviously take things way to seriously, and need to find yourself a girl (Or guy if thats what your into).

You want to talk about biased? The only people who are defending him are in Kiri. That is literally as biased as possible. The people who are against him come from many different walks of life, and some are the other hosts. Now, the only host on his side is Dart, who is part of Kiri. Notice how you have provided nothing to this topic other than "C'mon guys! You suck!"

Now lets look at the edidence we do have, so you don't have to strain your brain.

Looking through the SL pages, there is not one example of Isa's RP in the past 14 days. - Shadow

A picture showing Isa's inactivity lasting 20 days. - My beautiful self

Eye witness accounts of Isa's inactivity - basically anyone but you who has posted here

Then to add onto the pile we have previous accusations of Isa's inactivity being brought to light.

I'm no lawyer, but I sure as hell would make a case out of this. Actually...thats exactly what I'm doing.

You are asking for proof of a negative, you know. The burden of proof is on him being active rather than him being inactive. Reason being that it's much much harder, if not impossible to prove something HASN'T happened.

So instead of showing him being NOT active, the proof is in showing him NOT being active, which I for one think the amount of testimony is proof enough of that. But keep pressing if you don't believe so, just keep it in line.

edit:word order

I...Yeah? I think?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:35:20 AM by Rusaku »

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2015, 05:37:29 AM »

You are asking for proof of a negative, you know. The proof of burden is on him being active rather than him being inactive. Reason being that it's much much harder, if not impossible to prove something HASN'T happened.

You'll have to wait for Isa himself since I'm getting tired at this point. Proof of his activeness is all that is really needed. Thanks for explaining this, its saved me the trouble of reasoning with the opposing side. This will probably decide who is right.

Thank you Rusaku. I haven't said anything bad about you but you seem to make it necessary to do so about me. We can talk about intelligence but that wouldn't matter since I've been giving logical reasoning as to why I am supporting Isa. I don't favor him if that is what you're thinking. If it ends up that he is stripped then it wouldn't matter to me. I just happened to see a topic in which I happened to disagree with the opposing side. Once again thanks.

I've already stated several times as to why I disagree. I'm not going to join the bandwagon and say hey let's strip Isa.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2015, 05:53:19 AM »

*Clicks "Profile" then "Account Settings" then "Buddies/Ignore List". Clicks "Edit Ignore List" types "Ryu" hits "Enter"

It is that easy.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2015, 06:02:40 AM »

Things are starting to get a bit heated for this topic today, which has reached 8 pages already.

Maybe everyone should get some sleep or something. I'm thinking about locking this topic until morning if there's going to be more crap-slinging back and forth, with no real contribution to the topic on hand.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2015, 06:03:23 AM »

Things are starting to get a bit heated for this topic today, which has reached 8 pages already.

Maybe everyone should get some sleep or something. I'm thinking about locking this topic until morning if there's going to be more crap-slinging back and forth, with no real contribution to the topic on hand.

Do it. Unlock it tomorrow.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 27, 2015, 06:04:22 AM »

That is a good idea. .

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 27, 2015, 06:05:22 AM »

Locking until tomorrow around 12 noon. Unless a mod does before I do. <3 ! Goodnight everyone. :P
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 23 queries.