Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22085 times)

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #120 on: January 27, 2015, 10:53:53 PM »

Locking until tomorrow around 12 noon. Unless a mod does before I do. <3 ! Goodnight everyone. :P

Waaaaay ahead of you.  ;)
Topic is now unlocked.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2015, 06:46:01 PM »

A few things.

1) Within a fortnight of the creation of this board message, I had RPd in Kirigakure by aiding in the departure of a subordinate; we RPd his departure for Suna, and he has been circling it to ensure the safety of the Kage. This can be confirmed by Gitsune and Xiarawst, who saw the presence of said subordinate.
2) I just posted an RP again in Kirigakure.
3) If I were to be stripped, the bijuu would go to Kirigakure no Sato; I was not in any active challenges. Yujo's instance was decidedly different, which you can easily see by going to that link.
4) Not a single person has commented for stripping me who does not have something to gain by stripping me.
5) Ichirou got his first challenge OOC; he has no legitimate knowledge of me in-game. He came to Kirigakure IC a while back, metagamed knowing my name to look for me, and while he was there apparently saw a jinchuuriki with his byakugan. This RP he did on his own. First, The Byakugan wasn't able to identify Naruto as a Jinchuuriki in the initial fight between Neji and Naruto; I cannot remember any more recent instances where the Byakugan could see a Jinchuuriki, to be honest, though it is possible my memory fails me. Second, there was no evidence he ever gained knowledge of my name and currently he cannot provide any evidence. Third, even if the first and second points were invalidated, it is not logically correct to assume, "I am looking for Isaribi. I don't know what he looks like. I see a Jinchuuriki! Isaribi must be the Jinchuuriki." *to clarify the OOC thing, I did make the stipulation, as I always do in OOC, that OOC information cannot be used for IC knowledge UNLESS the person wins the fight against me. Which he did not.
6) As far as their challenges go, I didn't get the memo on the "can't deny" thing. I've already sent out acceptance of the challenges provided they terms are agreed to.
7) This has been a huge ad hominem with very little evidence against me. Give me evidence where I neglected any one of you, and we'll talk then. I get online very frequently to check my mail; usually every other day. If school gets in my way, and the majority of people who know anything about me know I am busy in school, then I let someone know--Usually Dart, Gitsune, or Xiarawst. Regardless, I DID RP within a fortnight of each other, and I have testimony to prove it.

So hop off.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2015, 10:26:00 PM »

I had honesty forgotten about that.

But yes, go back about 6 pages on the Kirigakure main boards.

Right now, as I post this, the time stamp is for 16 days ago.

But this topic was created 2 days.

Meaning, Isa's RP was still valid by the time this topic was fabricated.

And he posted yesterday, so, this whole attempting to strip for inactivity has been proven false, again.

He sent the challengers in question their specifications for challenging him. Both of which have posted approval of the aforementioned plan. So, attempting to strip by him not accepting challenges is also proven false.

This whole topic is finished. He's not being stripped. Lock it down for good?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2015, 10:38:35 PM »

Ha. Smooth moves guys. Isa should still set up a rules topic here on the forum though.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2015, 11:01:45 PM »

Ha. Smooth moves guys. Isa should still set up a rules topic here on the forum though.

^
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 28, 2015, 11:15:49 PM »

Ichirou got his first challenge OOC; he has no legitimate knowledge of me in-game. He came to Kirigakure IC a while back, metagamed knowing my name to look for me, and while he was there apparently saw a jinchuuriki with his byakugan. This RP he did on his own. First, The Byakugan wasn't able to identify Naruto as a Jinchuuriki in the initial fight between Neji and Naruto; I cannot remember any more recent instances where the Byakugan could see a Jinchuuriki, to be honest, though it is possible my memory fails me. Second, there was no evidence he ever gained knowledge of my name and currently he cannot provide any evidence. Third, even if the first and second points were invalidated, it is not logically correct to assume, "I am looking for Isaribi. I don't know what he looks like. I see a Jinchuuriki! Isaribi must be the Jinchuuriki." *to clarify the OOC thing, I did make the stipulation, as I always do in OOC, that OOC information cannot be used for IC knowledge UNLESS the person wins the fight against me. Which he did not.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Byakugan

Everything else except this little bit here seems decent. The byakugan itself can distinguish between chakras exceptionally well, even better than the sharingan. It can definitely pick out a jinchurikii.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp1w9O4zops

Skip to about 39:35. Neji definitely noticed something was up, but since his knowledge of jinchurikii at the time was very limited, he did not necessarily shout, "Yup, that's where the 9-tails went".

Secondly, he doesn't really need your name; he just needs to know that you are the jinchurikii. Your name is not really all that important unless it explicitly states that in your rules.

Thirdly, again, if Ichirou wanted to IC find you again, he would not use a name; he would simply use the byakugan to find the chakra, since he knows that there is a jinchurikii in the village. Considering Kiri has no OP stuff, it would take maybe a few turns of looking around before finding the confined jinchurikii somewhere. So a name really is not that important when all of the other pertinent information has already been gathered as far as I'm concerned.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 28, 2015, 11:32:53 PM »

Assuming Isaribi uses the the Three Tails for him to pick up on its chakra.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 28, 2015, 11:55:23 PM »

To have that much insight he would probably need to train a lot and then maybe need senjutsu to sense the bijuu. The odds of him even finding Isa within the village would be slim unless he was Madara. The Byakugan has more insight then the Sharingan but it doesn't let you sense chakra. You might be able to see something different about someone's chakra but for all you know they may be under a genjustu. Also there is not only the jinchuriki within the village, you would have to find all the odd looking chakra's and verify them.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2015, 12:10:02 AM »

I agree with this.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2015, 12:10:51 AM »

To have that much insight he would probably need to train a lot and then maybe need senjutsu to sense the bijuu. The odds of him even finding Isa within the village would be slim unless he was Madara. The Byakugan has more insight then the Sharingan but it doesn't let you sense chakra. You might be able to see something different about someone's chakra but for all you know they may be under a genjustu. Also there is not only the jinchuriki within the village, you would have to find all the odd looking chakra's and verify them.

While I am not sure how much Ichirou has trained on the byakugan, the byakugan even without sage mode could still see the tailed beast chakra. If he were challenging Dart when he only encountered Isarabi, then okay, I can see how the multiple jinchs conflict would come into play, but otherwise, name is not important.

If the jinchurikii can be sensed, noticed with the sharingan, or even felt while the host is passively just loitering about in SL, then I see no reason for the byakugan not to be able to do so either. If none of those are sufficient for identifying a jinchurikii in passive state, then fair enough, it'll be down for the record.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2015, 10:50:47 PM »

If the jinchurikii can be sensed, noticed with the sharingan, or even felt while the host is passively just loitering about in SL, then I see no reason for the byakugan not to be able to do so either. If none of those are sufficient for identifying a jinchurikii in passive state, then fair enough, it'll be down for the record.

Aside from any notions where the Sharingan is actually being used to subdue a jinchuuriki once it has already been identified, I don't recall any evidence of the Sharingan being able to distinguish between passive jinchuuriki from any random person.

The big issue with it is, in the manga, the jinchuuriki are all pretty famous for various reasons. The argument could be made that I am famous as Isaribi, I'd rather not make that argument, but I don't see the argument being that that I am famous for being a jinchuuriki--I've had relatively little foreign contact.

If Ichirou wants to go about finding me, same goes for Masane or Madara or any previous future challengers, all they have to do is talk to me. I'll post a rules page, assuming I can find it, when I've got a moment later. Right now, I have to go to a class.
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2015, 06:44:57 AM »

...So many replies to this thread.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Jolt

• Warning: HIGH VOLTAGE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2015, 04:01:44 PM »

Ever wonder how 10,000,000 watts through your whole body felt? I can demonstrate that for you.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2015, 04:15:01 PM »

If there is anymore that anyone wants to add, PM a mod and this topic will be unlocked. Otherwise, it would seem as if this thread has reached its logical conclusion.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.