Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22236 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2015, 12:28:59 AM »

Ace brought to my attention a rule that I think would be interesting to implement, which is that the first challenger in line gets the beast if the host is stripped due to inactivity, I mean we're forced to lose due to inactivity in our biju fights, so I don't see why we couldn't implement this rule, as a challenger it would be more than tedious to have be put on the list, wait for forever, they get stripped and it gets passed on to someone else, and then you have to wait two more weeks for anything to go down.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 12:29:53 AM »

Ace brought to my attention a rule that I think would be interesting to implement, which is that the first challenger in line gets the beast if the host is stripped due to inactivity, I mean we're forced to lose due to inactivity in our biju fights, so I don't see why we couldn't implement this rule, as a challenger it would be more than tedious to have be put on the list, wait for forever, they get stripped and it gets passed on to someone else, and then you have to wait two more weeks for anything to go down.

I'm down with this.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 12:32:13 AM »

Yeah see that's what I was saying, it seems like a perfectly reasonable rule

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2015, 12:33:38 AM »

Oh god it's happening already >_> Gonna give it to Xia, he's gonna take his sweet time finding someone, probably won't do it until someone bitches at him to do it, then they are gonna actually go to seal it which will take weeks upon weeks, then the grace period, when that is up the host is going to lag and the cycle we have all seen is going to continue.

I can assure you of that exact process as I've witnessed it in full. I had to threaten stripping them, I had to attack their village, I had to call out every single member involved just to make any progress, then and only then was a fight allowed, after weeks of arguments and forum battles.

Now to add something constructive: My vote goes, if Isaribi is indeed stripped by the end of this topic, then Kiri must decide a champion to take on and fight the challengers, within a week, or the Bijuu is stripped completely, Dart being excluded because of reasons mentioned above.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2015, 12:35:07 AM »

Well Riku how do you feel about this new rule that I have proposed and Shadow has supported?

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 12:38:41 AM »

Seems legit, though dealing with who is actually first on the list with Isa will prove difficult. Considering he blatantly ignores challenges.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 12:58:57 AM »

ok this is really sweet but I am against your hasty posting with inaccurate information about jacking the responsibility to handle this away from the person who is responsible for it.

1] Xia is the Mizukage, head of Kiri and he and his village of elders will be responsible for dealing with their inactive host. I believe that includes Dart, Gitsune, Mioku and the whole lot.

2] once they demonstrate an inability to take care of their own business then everyone else who is a host can gather to decide what to do with it.

3] in the meantime...Xia is not inactive and you all need to relax and allow this issue to be handled properly. There are rules already in place to take care of this situation and they will do so properly, do not fear.

I will restate the facts of the issue for you all..

Xia and Kiri will handle Isaribi's inactivity.

If and when they demonstrate they fail at doing their job then the current hosts will gather to decide what to do.

that is all.

"Getting on for 5 mins to post and being active are two vastly different things. Still if he can find a host or whatnot for Isa's beast in a week then good to go."

We've already moved past that.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 01:00:34 AM »

Is it a hobby of yours to always try and get the last word? I mean seriously, we offer solid ideas based on well known facts and you come over here boasting some power that should not have been redistributed, and shut us all down. This isn't the first instance I have seen this, frankly it's the third or fourth since I've been back.

You come here with sly underhanded insults and passive aggressive retorts that do nothing for this community but negate what this is, a community.

If someone like you can just waltz in and say whatever they want and it is the law then something is seriously wrong, and already have we lost the democracy of this forum.

That is all.

(Obviously pointed at Kayenta, shadow posted before me >_>)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:02:32 AM by Riku »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2015, 01:07:51 AM »

Like said if Xia doesn't do the job in one week then we, the community, will decide.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 01:15:34 AM »

The impatience of yours in a topic that was only started today is unfortunate.

The rules will be followed here and Kiri and Xia will be given their right to deal with this.

If and when they cannot do so then the hosts will gather to handle it.

That is exactly what I am talking about. My impatience is unfortunate? Being as I would rather not get banned for calling you out of your name, again, I am going to resign myself to a few this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuKsnsrQxVo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:17:42 AM by Riku »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 01:16:26 AM »

Also the whole 'Kayenta power' thing. She is a mod to make sure rules are followed and that's it. She keeps the boards clean and participates in topics with her opinion. She is in no way power hungry or abusing it. If she closes a topic because she disagrees with it then yes that would be power abusing, but she doesn't. She says keep things civil, be patient, etc. She may seem like 'hey yo I'm the boss' she's just reiterating the rules a lot to us.

Keep this in mind. She's another player. What she says is not law. At all. Point blank. Community over any one person. Everyone knows this. She does her mod job perfectly fine. Anything outside of keeping the topics clean and on topic, participating, and organizing the threads is her own personal opinion.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 01:17:19 AM »

First kiri to depart for Chusaki's party, then traveling at zones, then suna for the party itself and now some other chaos.

This. Xia's active, brah.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 01:18:15 AM »

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 01:21:26 AM »

I don't see anulything wrong with Xia choosing a new host if it comes to that. I seriously don't see this benefitting anyone but Bocch, it doesn't take much to figure that out. In short, Kira is making the shinigami lie.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 01:22:12 AM »

I have messaged Isa about this unfortunate topic.

Also, if he were to be stripped, then it will be Kirigakure's decision as to what happens to the beast.

Second, the challenger list will start fresh with the new host (should it happen).

Third, and completely irrelevant to this thread, the Nibi's host has been decided and we are waiting for RP the sealing. As soon as the Kiri team in Suna gets back, it will be done.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 23 queries.