Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Poll

Since polls are easier to count votes.

Strip Isaribi
Don't strip him

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi  (Read 22083 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 01:22:42 AM »

I don't see anulything wrong with Xia choosing a new host if it comes to that. I seriously don't see this benefitting anyone but Bocch, it doesn't take much to figure that out. In short, Kira is making the shinigami lie.

Bro stop trolling. Bocc ain't even in the game anymore.

BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 01:23:08 AM »

First kiri to depart for Chusaki's party, then traveling at zones, then suna for the party itself and now some other chaos.

This. Xia's active, brah.

Not to mention its not exactly his fault the suna RP is attractive enough to have garnered the attention of almost a dozen people, so a post round might take a day or so.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 01:24:16 AM »

So it seems no one is against Isa getting his beast stripped? .-.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 01:25:20 AM »

Give the man a chance.
Most seem to be in agreement, and the *rules* state just that. =)

Not sure what all of this hoopla is about now. :P

Ace brought to my attention a rule that I think would be interesting to implement, which is that the first challenger in line gets the beast if the host is stripped due to inactivity, I mean we're forced to lose due to inactivity in our biju fights, so I don't see why we couldn't implement this rule, as a challenger it would be more than tedious to have be put on the list, wait for forever, they get stripped and it gets passed on to someone else, and then you have to wait two more weeks for anything to go down.

That should only pertain to inactivity. In this case, as I have suggested first, give the man a chance. =)
Why conversations that have no bearing at the current moment are discussed, no idea, seeing as how it is then repeated 10 more times....
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:38:51 AM by Ace »

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 01:25:53 AM »

I was trying to make the statement look cool by putting the word "Bocch" and "Kira" in there. >> Never mind.

And yeah, Kiri should have the rights to choose the new host.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 01:26:59 AM »

Give the man a chance.
Most seem to be in agreement, and the *rules* state just that. =)

Not sure what all of this hoopla is about now. :P

I keep the topic open about 3-5-7 days before closing it and then calling the beast stripped. If he doesn't get on during that time frame then it just solidifies the fact that he should be stripped.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:28:59 AM by Madara (Shadow) »

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2015, 01:36:22 AM »

Okay guys, this is getting ridiculous.
I am active. I've been getting online relatively frequently, and I've been talking in the secret halls of Kiri concerning the Nibi. Right now, I am planning an RP that I've been having trouble getting together due to much of Kiri being locked in various places.

Further, there was the issue with Sabu coming to Kiri, in which I was involved, and I've still been waiting on what I, as a player, am supposed to do with that.

Next, no. I have the right as a Jinchuuriki to deny challenges if I feel necessary. I denied Ichirou because his first challenge was nothing but a problem, and when I called a mod, they agreed the problem was not on my end and was absurd. I denied Masana (Machina) because I feel as if her character is OP considering her recent change of character, and as such, I feel she is a god-modder. I've accepted several other challenges in the interim without issues.

Ichirou, Masane... get your stuff together if you want to challenge me. Right now, you are both NEW players with OP characters that only hardly make coherent sense. I will refuse your challenges until this problem is resolved. This is a fair request, especially from me; I've been here for nearly a decade and I've earned everything I have through RP.

Madara, if you want me to be stripped you'll have to defeat me. I'm present and I respond to my messages, and I am active (though, I'll admit I've been slow in RP recently because a) school b) all the people I usually RP with are locked up elsewhere.)

Be patient, don't be shady. I literally denied the challenges of Ichirou and Masane this morning (proof I've been on SL, people?) and have been in school all day. Like, seriously guys, y'all work fast. 
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 01:41:38 AM »

The issue is that I believe it was decided there is no denying challengers  anymore. You must fight everyone who challenges and not liking their rp style will likely not be agreed to be a reason not to.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 01:41:47 AM »

I am active. I've been getting online relatively frequently, and I've been talking in the secret halls of Kiri concerning the Nibi. Right now, I am planning an RP that I've been having trouble getting together due to much of Kiri being locked in various places.

Further, there was the issue with Sabu coming to Kiri, in which I was involved, and I've still been waiting on what I, as a player, am supposed to do with that.

Next, no. I have the right as a Jinchuuriki to deny challenges if I feel necessary. I denied Ichirou because his first challenge was nothing but a problem, and when I called a mod, they agreed the problem was not on my end and was absurd. I denied Masana (Machina) because I feel as if her character is OP considering her recent change of character, and as such, I feel she is a god-modder. I've accepted several other challenges in the interim without issues.

Ichirou, Masane... get your stuff together if you want to challenge me. Right now, you are both NEW players with OP characters that only hardly make coherent sense. I will refuse your challenges until this problem is resolved. This is a fair request, especially from me; I've been here for nearly a decade and I've earned everything I have through RP.

Madara, if you want me to be stripped you'll have to defeat me. I'm present and I respond to my messages, and I am active (though, I'll admit I've been slow in RP recently because a) school b) all the people I usually RP with are locked up elsewhere.)

Be patient, don't be shady. I literally denied the challenges of Ichirou and Masane this morning (proof I've been on SL, people?) and have been in school all day. Like, seriously guys, y'all work fast.

Well I was getting ready to post, but if the messages were today, then what reason do I have to deny that being RP locked, which I almost forgot about the Sabu incident, caused a back drop in RP activity because originally planning for the festival was stopped. I haven't been able to get back to Kiri either as I am currently in Suna from the new Kazekage robing ceremony.

I haven't seen the claims of g-mod or self proclaimed stuff from resetting characters and all this junk, so don't blame me if I haven't had the time to care with a 4 month baby to take care of. There will be talk on this matter though

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 01:42:25 AM »

Regardless of IRL reason you gave no warning of such things to us and YOU KNOW THE RULES. You've had the beast for months. You've been in this position before. Talking amongst your clan members is not being active and does not fill the rule of rp'ing once a week or once 2 weeks. The last time you rp'ed was about 15 days ago past both limits we've had in which you'd be stripped. Once again this is not the first time you have ignored the rules that we have planted upon every single host. Somehow you have evaded it several times and I think it's time you either take it serious or just accept the fact that you're not a fit host. I want you to prove me wrong and actually follow the rules, but so far you haven't. This isn't personal and I don't want you to take it and make it personal. Pure SL rp wise you are not a good host.

As for the denying challenges I'm not full detailed in it.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 01:45:54 AM »

ANYTHING REGARDING WHY HE DENIED ICHI OR MASANE PLEASE POST HERE; http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8341.0.html

THIS CURRENT THREAD IS HIS RP INACTIVITY.

Isaribi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2015, 01:47:39 AM »

The issue is that I believe it was decided there is no denying challengers  anymore. You must fight everyone who challenges and not liking their rp style will likely not be agreed to be a reason not to.

When was I going to be informed? Also, when was my vote on this matter going to be taken?

And Madara, I've been in this position WRONGLY several times. You don't know what is going on. Read what Xia just said.

Once Sabu's thing fell through, the big RP we had planned had to be halted, and then everyone left Kiri on their own RPs. I'm sorry, but I can only RP by myself so many times before I look odd. I am planning something soon, and you can crash it if you really have a problem. It isn't MY fault that RP in Kiri has been tied up because people had to leave in several directions. I even kept trying to ask if I could go to Suna, but was told other people ought to go in my stead.

EDIT; if it makes you happy, I can certainly post a small RP by myself. But I can't post anything big until people come back from all the other stuff they've got going on. Sorry, but I don't see me just roaming Kirigakure as being particularly pertinent to anything, whereas whenever something big happens I'm always one of the first to jump in on it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:51:32 AM by Isaribi »
If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2015, 01:51:26 AM »

Is anyone seeing that the only argument for inactivity they have to offer is that their home village is 'busy'? As far as I am aware there is an entire ninja world out there to explore, just because you resign yourself to only Rp'ing with your clan mates does not justify not rp'ing anywhere else.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2015, 01:52:49 AM »

When was I going to be informed? Also, when was my vote on this matter going to be taken?

And Madara, I've been in this position WRONGLY several times. You don't know what is going on. Read what Xia just said.

Once Sabu's thing fell through, the big RP we had planned had to be halted, and then everyone left Kiri on their own RPs. I'm sorry, but I can only RP by myself so many times before I look odd. I am planning something soon, and you can crash it if you really have a problem. It isn't MY fault that RP in Kiri has been tied up because people had to leave in several directions. I even kept trying to ask if I could go to Suna, but was told other people ought to go in my stead.

We are not your babysitter. Everything you need to know or want to know is here to view. If you don't know it's because you didn't put in time to get to know it. Everyone has a chance to put in their input. Still do. So if you want a vote. Maybe check the forums?

"RP by myself so many times before I look odd" Not a valid excuse. I know several people who rp by themselves a lot. Honestly. "I'll look odd" .-. No.

It may not be your fault, but that does not mean you are like 'well since the rp fell through now I don't have to post since there's no one to post with' You could have made NPCS to post with. We don't care. Just post. Be active. Use the bijuu that you have. Why have it if you don't use it?

You say you're not informed or had a vote, etc. It's because you're not interested in the community at all or don't have the time. I understand real life and such. I gave my bijuu away so I wouldn't hoard it from others. Take 20 mins out of your day just to check things. That's all you need.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2015, 01:54:50 AM »

I sent you a link to the forum topic but it was already locked, remember? It was pretty much unanimous decision that there is no denying of challengers so if you and xia and dart all get on now to disagree with it itd be something like three against seven or eight. We could take another poll and encourage everyone to speak in it but I don't think that would go in your favor considering the last one.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 22 queries.