Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Here's another one of these topics.  (Read 6547 times)

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
Re: Here's another one of these topics.
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 01:49:55 AM »

I think this one is more pertained to why he's denying Ichi and Masane. As such it needs to be kept open for that

No, not really. All in favor of closing it?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2015, 01:54:19 AM »

I think this one is more pertained to why he's denying Ichi and Masane. As such it needs to be kept open for that

Close it. The redundancy is ridiculous between the two threads.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2015, 02:07:54 AM »

Guy, this thread is pertaining to something different than the strip thread. This thread is discussing Why Isaribi was wrong in denying these challenges, and the other is discussing his inactivity. I'm pretty sure that's a difference.

As far as Isaribi, If you even read this post. You're denying my challenge because the last time we fought it was a struggle on your part. I'm not saying it wasn't. But The fact of the matter remains that you have no right to claim that I'm 'not a challenge' when you haven't fought me in over three months, you haven't even interacted with or spoken to me in that time, so your claims on me and my character are presumptuous. As you're assuming that because our last fight was tedious that this one will be as well, without giving any actual chance or effort to start the fight. Denying a challenge because of what happened last time isn't a sufficient reason. Now if you accepted this challenge and we got into it and the same crap was going on then you'd have a right, but at this point I don't believe you do.

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2015, 02:10:03 AM »

Guy, this thread is pertaining to something different than the strip thread. This thread is discussing Why Isaribi was wrong in denying these challenges, and the other is discussing his inactivity. I'm pretty sure that's a difference.

As far as Isaribi, If you even read this post. You're denying my challenge because the last time we fought it was a struggle on your part. I'm not saying it wasn't. But The fact of the matter remains that you have no right to claim that I'm 'not a challenge' when you haven't fought me in over three months, you haven't even interacted with or spoken to me in that time, so your claims on me and my character are presumptuous. As you're assuming that because our last fight was tedious that this one will be as well, without giving any actual chance or effort to start the fight. Denying a challenge because of what happened last time isn't a sufficient reason. Now if you accepted this challenge and we got into it and the same crap was going on then you'd have a right, but at this point I don't believe you do.

If he is getting stripped then all problems should be discussed in that topic. Having two topics is redundant and not needed; however, I'll keep it open if there is enough demand. If not, and so far there isn't, then it will be closed.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2015, 02:11:04 AM »

Should be kept open if indeed the stripped topic is not granted.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2015, 02:20:55 AM »

Should be kept open if indeed the stripped topic is not granted.

I agree with Madashadow here, This topic was primarily made on the instance of Isaribi's non legitimate (in my opinion) reason for denying my challenge, Thus is he is not stripped for his inactivity anyway, this should remain here to discuss the challenge.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2015, 02:35:47 AM »

I agree that this needs to stay open. He denied me because of a character change and I was next on the list. It's been about a while since I did this change and that is not a reason to deny a challenge that he already accepted

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 02:36:09 AM »

Isa's computer died. But he says he will accept their challenges under the stipulation that they are actual IC hunts with real IC consequences.

I.e. if you die in the match, you die in the SL RP world. And you have to actually work on getting the knowledge he is the jinchūriki of Isobu. Cannot claim to just "have" the knowledge, have to acquire it by interacting with people who would have it already.

EDIT:
@Eric: Since his preferences are usually the IC hunt route, it is technically "safer" for him to be "confined" to home.

Anyways. He will post when his com gets a charge. And will aim to make more frequent posts. And Ichirou and Masane get their challenges.

So, topic has been successfully answered. Lock?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:39:56 AM by Dart »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 03:02:44 AM »

I'm good for lock now, these matters are solved and with matters on the other topic this one is all but sealed up.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 04:12:14 AM »

Agreed

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 2.083 seconds with 20 queries.