Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Biju question!  (Read 1177 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Biju question!
« on: January 30, 2015, 04:14:41 AM »

So Eric and I were talking about Biju cloaks, I asked him about the v2 form because Naruto was first seen in V2 four with 4 tails (which is roughly half of nine, cause i'm sure they didn't want to do 4.5 tails.) and that got me to thinking if a weakened V2 form could be achieved with 50% of control over your Biju's chakra.

Eric and I agreed that, that was pretty feasible

And then I brought up if the Chakra volley blast was available in that early state as well (like the mini tailed beast bomb thing? If you've played the games you'll probably know what i'm talking about. But it's basically like a underling biju bomb?) Since if I remember right Naruto also blasted a small Biju bomb against orochimaru in that fight,

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Biju question!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 05:27:49 AM »

My rule has been that once you have half of your bijuu's tails mastered (rounded up) you can access V2 forms up to the tail you have mastered.

You're not able to do the Tailed Beast Bombs unless you've lost control of the bijuu, like Naruto. Unless you subscribe to the anime in which Killer B (obviously can control the 8 tails) was also able to do a weakened TBB in V2 mode. I don't, so I just stuck with the no bombs in V2 mode rule I've been using.

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 20 queries.