Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Yet another Biju question!  (Read 5340 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: Yet another Biju question!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2015, 12:21:32 AM »

I gotta agree with Hazzy on this one, we all know that there are people who are both for and against the Biju remaining in the realm, but I do believe that as long as we're here we might as well set in stone everything that needs to be set in stone, this being one of them. I'm fine with rp being the way to do it, It's just not something that was brought to my attention and thus I thought it as something that wouldn't be seen as valid as a lot of people are still on the no-resets-no-luck thing.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2015, 03:09:48 AM »

Alright, apologies for the digressions then. I say a week or two per tail, no reset modifiers, and no month long wait. RP is suitable for good looks and possibly speeding up the process. That's my take.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2015, 03:33:34 AM »

The resets were imposed to be rp based. Having a character with rinnegn shringan or mokuton was supposed to help since they have beast taming powers.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2015, 04:12:30 AM »

Well, going to the topic and moving away from the trouble of the tailed beasts...What exactly constitutes tails?
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Version_1#Version_1
There are different forms of tailed beast cloaks based on tailed beast control. If you're not friends with the beast then the more tails you get, the more beastly and uncontrollable you are. If you go full tails in that mode, it's supposed to kill you and release the beast too I believe.
But another issue is when does the Jinc become friends with their beast? It's not like as soon as you get it you become best buds with your beast. There's that whole fight for power that has to occur.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2015, 04:21:19 AM »

that would be where Rp comes in.
But to define a tail would be basically the beasts chakra is split up between each tail
Let's use Son Goku for example, he has four tails, so 25% of his chakra would be two tails
50% of the nine tails chakra would be roughly 4 tails, since the actual number is 4.5
The ten tails has 10% of it's chakra for each tail.

At least i'm pretty sure that's how it goes

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2015, 04:32:36 AM »

But once again, what is the chakra from each tail? Considering everyone has nigh-infinite chakra reserves, saying you get a percent of an abstract number just seems a bit silly to me. We know 9 tails has the most, but all the others just have 'a lot' with increasing intervals of 'more' chakra. Chakra seems to be arbitrary here and if we were just going to give all tailed beasts the same amount of chakra then the 1 tail would objectively be the best because you only need one tail to get 100%.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 05:05:18 AM »

That is pretty objective, cause while you may be able to master it the fastest it can be beaten easier than the others, give or take.

But the thing is, is that chakra isn't just in you, you gather it into you, and the amount you can gather is your chakra capacity, your reserves. And as you use it you can stop and gather more, restoring your chakra and all that Jazz, molding it. Tailed beasts can do the same thing, as shown in the Juubi fight whenever Kurama had to cut off the 9 tails mode to gather it's chakra back. so even if we were to set numbers for maximum capacity (which would also mean we would have to set numbers for each and every jutsu ever which is ridiculously tasking) they could just be recovered

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2015, 05:27:31 AM »

The 9 tails is supposed to have a hundred times as much chakra as Kakashi. So I just always said one tail of a bijuu was worth about 11 jonin/B-rank chakra pools.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2015, 05:30:54 AM »

Jesus, when does it say that?

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2015, 05:39:06 AM »

But that's my problem. How do you define chakra limits? Chakra in this game seems like points in 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' It just doesn't matter. Saying that the tails grant you more chakra, which is arbitrary to begin with, is silly.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »

It's more of the power that Biju chakra grants, in addition to it's extra limits

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 06:49:46 AM »

Jesus, when does it say that?

When Naruto first taps into the 9 tails chakra while fighting Haku.

There is not much to chakra limits, no. But if a Jinchuriki is fighting someone who does not have a bijuu than if they continue to keep up with your chakra for a long period of time you could call them out on it. Chakra only matters if you have more than your opponent.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 07:35:41 AM »

Believe it was when he was practising Rasen Shuriken actually. Naruto assumes Kakashi used kage bunshin method to get strong, Kakashi debunks it by saying it only works for Naruto cause he has around four times as much chakra as he does, hundred times or more with Kyuubi. Makes Kakashi, according to himself anyway, a fairly low chakra nin even for a jounin.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2015, 07:45:44 AM »

Believe it was when he was practising Rasen Shuriken actually. Naruto assumes Kakashi used kage bunshin method to get strong, Kakashi debunks it by saying it only works for Naruto cause he has around four times as much chakra as he does, hundred times or more with Kyuubi. Makes Kakashi, according to himself anyway, a fairly low chakra nin even for a jounin.

That's when he says that Naruto just on his own has 4 times the amount of chakra that he does, yeah. Maybe I'm imagining things because now I can't find it on Kurama's wiki page like I thought I've done several times before.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2015, 07:49:00 AM »

It is. Only thing he comments on during the Haku fight is stuff like omg much evil, very kyuubi, wow, also that instead of the seal breaking like he thought it was just loosening enough to let the chakra flow out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 16 queries.