Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Yet another Biju question!  (Read 5342 times)

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Yet another Biju question!
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2015, 10:59:35 PM »

I'd do 2 weeks per tail if I really wanted to. Sets up good rp and all that, which is what the site is about. If you do a tail per 7 days then...well it sounds lazy and just another OP thing to add to your list.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2015, 11:12:43 PM »

I was never a fan of two weeks, cause it made the smaller tails seem like child's play. I mean two weeks and you master the Ichibi? Seems way to quick for me. Especially since with the Ichibi, it meant full mastery, sand manipulation, sealing jutsu, and magnet release all in two weeks.

Idk, I don't know how you'd rectify that though.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 11:21:14 PM »

We'd have to stipulate different rules for every bijuu based on what they give the user then.

Ichibi - 3 months
Mata(cat) - 1 month. Doesn't give you anything special and so on.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 11:36:40 PM »

I thought the matatabi increased fire release abilities or whatever

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 11:40:07 PM »

From the wikia:

"Matatabi, being made out of blue flames, has an affinity for the Fire Release. Unique to the cat, it can produce powerful blue flames for offensive purposes, or it can create extremely powerful normal-coloured gigantic fireballs that can destroy large buildings and carve out huge rock formations with ease."

I don't think it grants the same to its host.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2015, 12:20:53 AM »

Well when the host can turn in to the biju they can use it <3

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2015, 12:31:14 AM »

From the wikia:

"Matatabi, being made out of blue flames, has an affinity for the Fire Release. Unique to the cat, it can produce powerful blue flames for offensive purposes, or it can create extremely powerful normal-coloured gigantic fireballs that can destroy large buildings and carve out huge rock formations with ease."

I don't think it grants the same to its host.

Passively, I think it does in fact enhances the user's own fire release, if Yugito's mouse hairball fire technique is anything to go by, though it's a bit of a long shot.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yugito_Nii

It can also allow the user to turn their nails into claws. Overall though, that's not really as great as manipulating sand and magnet release, but since Shukaku is stated to be able to control the host while they sleep and its fuinjutsu is likely only usable while in the transformed state of Shukaku, it isn't completely overwhelming.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Shukaku

I was never a fan of two weeks, cause it made the smaller tails seem like child's play. I mean two weeks and you master the Ichibi? Seems way to quick for me. Especially since with the Ichibi, it meant full mastery, sand manipulation, sealing jutsu, and magnet release all in two weeks.

Idk, I don't know how you'd rectify that though.

Well, mastering the tailed beast's abilities should be separated from full control if we were to take that into consideration. Control should be relatively swift considering SL shinobi nowadays, but mastering the abilities, as you say, should take time, and should be proportional to the amount of skills that the beasts directly and indirectly grant to their hosts.

Controlling the beast means that you won't go nuts when you go up in the number of tails you're using, but that shouldn't mean that at the end of the two weeks period you have completely mastered magnet release.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Trev

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2015, 01:00:02 AM »

That's good in theory Eric, but I don't think people do that. Pretty sure once people master tails with the Yonbi and Rokubi, they claim Yoton and Santon (?) respectively. Or maybe that's not the case, just feel like I've seen that lots.
Don't say f*ck any more because f*ck is the worst word that you can say

So just use the word mmmkay!

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 02:51:13 AM »

I was told that you could access the affinities granted by the beasts once you were in control of all the tails, whether or not that means you're a master of them Is debatable I guess but I think it would be better to rp the usage of the abilities out and all that.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2015, 10:46:22 PM »

I was told that you could access the affinities granted by the beasts once you were in control of all the tails, whether or not that means you're a master of them Is debatable I guess but I think it would be better to rp the usage of the abilities out and all that.

Special affinities like those require one to combine two affinities into a new one. Santon; Earth and wind (sand) or fire and water for the acid Santon. Yoton is earth and fire.

If the person can use those affinities needed then they could learn it. Since 99% of everyone has all 5 elements learned, cause we're all OP, it's not that hard. I think in order to use it you should have those affinities mastered in order to learn said element from the beast. If you don't have those two needed mastered you cannot change to them just to acquire the new affinity.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 15 queries.