Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: hmmmm  (Read 1947 times)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
hmmmm
« on: January 31, 2015, 12:39:13 AM »

I guess there is no light inside that tunnel...
chapter 108 is full of wonderful Nara things. I wish to thank a friend for showing me this, you know who you are!!

It will help me to better improve upon Neala' s Nara heritage.

Masane

• View Profile
Re: hmmmm
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 12:45:00 AM »

So...there is light falling right into the holes. The space between the holes (Ground) is what is casting the shadow in the tunnel.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 01:25:29 AM »

It is presumably shallow enough that the light coming in from both entrances illuminates the length of the tunnel.

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 01:30:55 AM »

It is very unlikely that there is light throughout the entire length of the tunnel, but it is pretty likely that there is some light at the entrances of the tunnel. The point, I suppose, is that the shadow is cast by the ground that is hit by light on the side opposite that of the shadow for much of the tunnel's length. Even if both ends were plugged, there would still be a shadow within the tunnel, but a Nara wouldn't be able to use it unless they were either within the tunnel or forced their shadow beneath that of the entrance pluggers.

And Eric could have told Neala that she can use tunnel shadows.  :smt109 It's kind of been my thing for a few years now.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 01:32:37 AM »

If the holes were plugged properly with Earth release, blocking all light from entering in, it'd just be dark down dere doe

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 07:22:04 AM »

If the holes were plugged properly with Earth release, blocking all light from entering in, it'd just be dark down dere doe

This is true. If you plugged the hole they would not be usable.

This simply shows that the Nara can expand their shadow through darkness. Shadows would be present at the opening of the holes. By using that shadow at one opening it is expanded threw the dark tunnel to the other shadow at the other end which increase the range of the jutsu as it is then expanded from there. It is not that the darkness of the tunnel itself is being used but rather that the shadow being used can expand even in total darkness it seems.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.