Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: Uchiha Madara vs 真 Bocchiere  (Read 2296 times)

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
Uchiha Madara vs 真 Bocchiere
« on: January 31, 2015, 02:37:57 AM »

Would traverse the Dense Forest accompanied by no one but Zetsu who remains within the confines of his armor. Scanning the area, he would perch himself atop one of the branches of the many trees, waiting for his opponent to show himself. His hair would stand on end as his body is rushed with adrenaline, anxiously anticipating his next fix, the thrill of battle.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Uchiha Madara vs 真 Bocchiere
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 07:26:55 AM »

Kaze Daizaemon would travel through the woods, a small pack slung over his shoulder as he walks, his wood geta sandals clunking softly on the ground. He wears a dark blue jacket over his bare chest, though the hem of the jacket is ragged from his many travels, and the sleeves have been torn off. A layer of cloth wrappings cover his lower abdomen just above a pair of dark blue pants, held up with a simple cloth belt tied around his waist. Finger-less leather gloves adorn each hand, and he raises one to his face, scratching at his short beard.

"I think we're lost again, Kyojin."

The cloth pack on his back rustles around at this name and a Hercules beetle the size of small dog crawls out. It crawls up to peer over Kaze's broad shoulders and declares with a rustle,

"I told ye to just keep heading east, how hard is it for you to just walk in a straight line?"

Kaze would scoff and glance to his left and right, trying to find some sight with which to orient himself.

"You know I have no sense of direction, and besides, the land here is hardly flat, no one could blame me for getting lost in the woods."

Kaze would focus his chakra on his eyes and the veins around his pale white oculars would engorge themselves as he activated his Byakugan, that should help him find a way out. He could see for many kilometers, if he focused on "zooming in" to that particular direction, so it should be enough for him to figure out which way he should go to get out of this godforsaken forest. Unexpectedly however, the passive 360 degree vision it grants him is enough to notice the chakra of another individual perched in a tree not twenty-five meters from his current position. Not bothering to take into account the curious location of the man Kaze would call out to him while walking closer,

"Oi! You there in the tree! I don't suppose you know a way out of this forest, do you?"

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 10:59:18 PM »

Madara's head would turn to the direction of the noise, but due to the space between the two it would sound mumblings to him. A black ooze seeps from his red armor vambraces,  it's upper form taking a humanoid shape while the lower half remains connected to the plate, "Do you hear that off in the distance?" Ponders the eerie figure as it stretches it's body further towards the sound

"I sense a man and...something else?"

Through the use of his superb sensory abilities, the Uchiha had no problem detecting the fellow and his companion, though he was caught off guard by the different species in which he detected. Zetsu would completely detach himself from Madara, knowing exactly what he want for him to do, run reconnaissance. Seeping from him and onto the tree, the artificial human makes his way underground, quickly making his way to the two travelers.

Rising from the ground, ten feet away from Daizaemon and Kyojin, Zetsu once again takes a humanoid shape, looking directly at the two with his yellow eyes, completely void of sclerae or pupils. No other features would be on the black mass until suddenly it forms a mouth, revealing a row a jagged teeth in a massive grin.

"Can I help you?"
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 05:57:12 PM »

Neither Kaze nor Kyojin had seen such a creature before, and neither were going to take chances with it. The beetle would grow still on Kaze's back and begin to draw in Natural Energy while Kaze conversed with the... thing.

"Well... sir? I seem to have gotten turned around while making my way through the woods, if you could just point the way to the nearest town that would be enough for me to find my way out, I'd be very grateful."

He didn't move any closer or farther from the creature, but with his Byakugan active he felt he'd be aware if the thing made any sneak attack attempts, or if whoever was still perched in the tree made a move.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 04:54:31 AM »

Zetsu would relay to Madara through their mental link of the ninja before him and his bug companion. Madara would snicker, telling himself he should have known it to be a beetle. The grin is accompanied by a sinister glare with his three tomoe Sharingan, Madara knowing full well Kaze can see him. He would make a gun gesture with both his hands, having his thumbs raising above his fists to act as the hammer, and index and middle fingers acting as the barrel.

"But don't you see? You are right where you need to be.."

A few seconds after these words, a hail of 50 steel piercing bone bullets would come from behind Zetsu, threatening to turn Kaze and his animal into a pile of diced meat, akin to ground beef. If unhindered by the time it reaches Zetsu, the homunculus would partition it's body to allow the attack full access to his new combatant. After it does, his shape would become more amorphous as he makes his way underground. Using Shikotsumyaku, the Uchiha would have fired off hardened distal phalanges in an instant, nearly regenerating them just as fast to allow for a virtually limitless rate of fire. In a few seconds, they spin through the air, capable of gouging into metal, skin, flesh, and bone, spanning the distance between Madara and Kaze. This of course was a warm up for Madara to analyze his foe's moves as he moves in, following a close ten feet behind his bullets. 

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 05:04:30 PM »

Kaze would of course be able to see the bullets headed towards him with his Byakugan, and would respond to defend himself. Thrusting his open right hand outward toward the incoming attack he would release a compressed shell of chakra that would deflect any of the bullets aimed to hit him or Kyojin.

"Hakke Kūshō!"

The attack would be capable of hitting Zetsu, who was in front of the bullets, as well as Madara who was following behind them.

Since it was a Gentle Fist attack if it hit Madara he would find himself blown backwards by it, but suffer no outward damage. Instead his internal organs would be bruised and wounded as they were what was being struck by the attack.

As Kaze withdrew his arm after launching his attack Kyojin would release the Natural Energy he had gathered into the man's body and he would enter his Sage Mode, viridian markings fading onto his face and chest.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.