Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Bijuu gathering Senjutsu chakra?  (Read 6089 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Bijuu gathering Senjutsu chakra?
« on: February 05, 2015, 11:05:02 PM »

I have no idea if this has been addressed yet, so if it has point me in the right direction.

Can the tailed beasts gather senjutsu for you? In the Manga Kurama was able to do this for Naruto in the same way the toads did for Jiraiya.

Is this something we would allow in SL?

Is this a Kurama only ability?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
The world may never know~
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu gathering Senjutsu chakra?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:23:48 PM »

Well considering how underpowered the meta game of sl is it could definitely stand to buff Jinchuriki with this an-hahahahaha. Yeah could not say that with a straight face. I say sure make it impossible to stop jinchuriki from entering sage mode. Just kill them in one post and you'll be fine.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 11:23:58 PM »

If it were allowed you'd have to fully master the bijuu.

Can all tailed beasts gather senjutsu chakra? Probably they don't differ much in that aspect of chakra and such.

About 669 licks. Exactly.

To allow it would be stupid to say the least. It's just another overpowered loophole. You want to break the game even more? Sure go ahead! :D

Right now there's a few ways to gather senjutsu while moving. Merge with your spirit animal. Hosts cannot do this as stated in the fight against pain. Have the Juko clan thingy which counts as a kg. Prepare clones beforehand.

All those at least limit you in some way or another while having the bijuu gather it doesn't limit you at all. You pick juko's kg you have to pick that over kaguya or something. You pick merge you can't have a bijuu you pick clones and well a lot of people don't allow they only allow a certain amount of senjutsu.

If you had a bijuu gathering senjutsu for you it'd be bijuu modo forever.

So to reiterate:

It's just another overpowered loophole. You want to break the game even more? Sure go ahead! :D
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:56 PM »

Same 'Kurama' that did the gathering was also not just a bijuu transformed Naruto clone, but stationary as well. Might be better just left out.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 12:57:50 AM »

Actually, Kurama was molding more chakra from Natural Energy itself. This seems more like a Tailed Beast skill inherent to them only. Doesn't mean that Tailed Beasts can use Senjutsu alone, because if that were the case, then Naruto wouldn't have needed to apply Sage Mode with his Nine Tails Chakra cloak.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 01:22:12 AM »

Dunno where you got that from. So far every translation I've seen says he gathered and sent over nature energy.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 01:27:55 AM »

can someone cite it? I don't remember seeing/reading it and I don't know, I could see both A.) Gathering Senjutsu chakra for the host, and B.) just gathering chakra from the Nature energy. But i'm more leaning toward B, because like Kage said, naruto had to apply Senjutsu chakra to the Biju bomb, and I don't remember it stating anywhere else in any other Biju encounter that they used Senjutsu or anythin' like that, at least not to my recall.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 01:36:06 AM »

Poof.

http://mangafox.me/manga/naruto/v72/c696/17.html

'Out of nowhere...this incredible amount of natural energy...'

On previous page Kurama even specifically mentions having gathered it from the air and stuff, just like nature energy is.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 02:29:54 AM »

There's also these pages as well. This one describes how the Juubi's chakras is just like a huge mass of Natural Energy.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-611-page-7.html

And this one shows Kurama meditating to create more chakra.

http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-chapter-612-page-9.html

So if the Tailed Beasts are the by-product of separating the Juubi from it's chakras, then it's safe to say that they are completely composed of chakra formed from Natural Energy. This is also probably why they can apparently respawn after being killed.

Suishou Koji

• Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 02:33:23 AM »

It's just another overpowered loophole. You want to break the game even more? Sure go ahead! :D

Perfect way of saying it.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 07:21:31 PM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_and_Sasuke_3

Since the link didn't want to show me the liscenced page:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/696/16

That is the clone that was earlier sent to the ground, if you would like to recall:

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/696/11

That was not the tailed beast gathering natural energy for Naruto.

The only advantage jinchs have for gathering natural energy is when they are in tailed beast mode:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jinch%C5%ABriki_Forms#Tailed_Beast_Mode

Jinchs can gather natural energy even faster while in their tailed beast form, but, they still have to remain still for at the bare minimum a turn SL-wise, even if that alone can replenish their entire sage mode chakra.

As Kage said and cited, the tailed beasts can replenish their chakra (and likely heal themselves as well, but the 8-tails is still missing that horn bit for some reason) in a manner similar to natural energy gathering, but I presume that the host can't use the jinchurikii's chakra during that time period.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2015, 06:36:19 PM »

There's also these pages as well. This one describes how the Juubi's chakras is just like a huge mass of Natural Energy.

So if the Tailed Beasts are the by-product of separating the Juubi from it's chakras, then it's safe to say that they are completely composed of chakra formed from Natural Energy. This is also probably why they can apparently respawn after being killed.

A good way of looking at it from that line of thinking, but ultimately I would have to disagree. I had a similar train of thought when the Juubi was first introduced that it would have all the powers of the Tailed Beasts in one, which it doesn't. It has its own unique abilities just like the rest of them do aside from Tailed Beast Ball. So I say the Natural Energy composition is unique only to the Juubi otherwise the following would not make sense:

1. If this were the case it would have been mentioned way beforehand, especially by Jiraiya who had to fight off Naruto's Four Tailed Version 2 state (yet nothing of Natural Energy or Senjutsu is mentioned) or Naruto when he encountered the Tailed Beasts or fought Kurama.

2. All the shinobi who were given chakra during the war should have been petrified along with anyone else who absorbed Tailed Beast chakra,  has it in their system, or atleast showed signs of severe mutation, meaning all Jinchuriki should have died unless each one had a Sage Mode.

3. Tailed Beast chakra and Senjutsu chakra would be virtually synonymous.

4. Like others mentioned, Naruto would not need to infuse the Natural Energy from his surroundings, all he would need is Kurama's chakra, and boom near infinite Sage Mode. Kurama himself had to gather Natural Energy, if any part of him had that, it would then make it pointless.

The Tailed Beast are much like Asura and Indra, their chakra still remains after death and they go through reincarnation, not so much any Natural Energy involvement, they are just immortal like that. Kurama gathering the energy for Naruto most likely from a watch and learn experience.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2015, 08:07:14 PM »

Over all, most people will just go ahead and void you if you try to pull it off. ~

You have a bijuu. Accept that you have enough power already.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2015, 02:59:55 AM »

A good way of looking at it from that line of thinking, but ultimately I would have to disagree. I had a similar train of thought when the Juubi was first introduced that it would have all the powers of the Tailed Beasts in one, which it doesn't. It has its own unique abilities just like the rest of them do aside from Tailed Beast Ball. So I say the Natural Energy composition is unique only to the Juubi otherwise the following would not make sense:

1. If this were the case it would have been mentioned way beforehand, especially by Jiraiya who had to fight off Naruto's Four Tailed Version 2 state (yet nothing of Natural Energy or Senjutsu is mentioned) or Naruto when he encountered the Tailed Beasts or fought Kurama.

2. All the shinobi who were given chakra during the war should have been petrified along with anyone else who absorbed Tailed Beast chakra,  has it in their system, or atleast showed signs of severe mutation, meaning all Jinchuriki should have died unless each one had a Sage Mode.

3. Tailed Beast chakra and Senjutsu chakra would be virtually synonymous.

4. Like others mentioned, Naruto would not need to infuse the Natural Energy from his surroundings, all he would need is Kurama's chakra, and boom near infinite Sage Mode. Kurama himself had to gather Natural Energy, if any part of him had that, it would then make it pointless.

The Tailed Beast are much like Asura and Indra, their chakra still remains after death and they go through reincarnation, not so much any Natural Energy involvement, they are just immortal like that. Kurama gathering the energy for Naruto most likely from a watch and learn experience.
What I was saying, is that the Tailed Beasts take Natural Energy and mold/form it into their unique Tailed Beast Chakra. And at that point, that's all it is. As far as chakra power levels go, it's like this.

Normal Chakra < Tailed Beast Chakra < Senjutsu Chakra < Tailed Beast Chakra mixed w/Senjutsu Chakra

So in a sense, Sages one-up the Tailed Beasts, until a Sage with a Tailed Beast plays their card. But then there is Six Paths chakra, though let's leave that to another discussion.

But as an answer to the original topic: No, your Tailed Beast cannot gather Natural Energy for you.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2015, 03:06:44 AM »

You got normal bijuu chakra and senjutsu flipped around. Was made rather evident during Naruto vs 3rd raikage that bijuu chakras in every way superior to senjutsu, except when the latter is employed through frog kata's aura thing for last second danger reaction.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 19 queries.