Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Bijuu gathering Senjutsu chakra?  (Read 6087 times)

Bocchiere

• View Profile
Re: Bijuu gathering Senjutsu chakra?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 04:23:39 AM »

You got normal bijuu chakra and senjutsu flipped around. Was made rather evident during Naruto vs 3rd raikage that bijuu chakras in every way superior to senjutsu, except when the latter is employed through frog kata's aura thing for last second danger reaction.

Senjutsu chakra is better than Bijuu chakra, unless you have the 9 tails, which is several times more powerful than any other Bijuu.

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 04:39:48 PM »

That...makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Though admittedly arguing over it at this point would be equally nonsensical, since it looks basically unanimous that sage hosts won't be using this loophole.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 05:10:35 PM »

If by no sense you mean blatantly obvious to anyone that's watched the series I agree with you. The bijuu chakra is just more voluminous. A Senjutsu Rasengan is stronger than a Bijuu enhanced Rasengan though.

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 05:35:25 PM »

And your proof is where exactly?

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 05:38:12 PM »

And your proof is where exactly?

And your common sense is where, exactly?

Warren

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2015, 06:20:47 PM »

Your permission to throw poorly veiled insults at me for disagreeing and asking a legit question, comes from where exactly? >>

Controlled bijuu chakra elevates you to high number of inner gates level of power at even fairly low amounts, at large amounts only 8th gate trumps it guaranteed. Senjutsu even at perfected mode can get beaten by 6-7 gate easy, if not even completely without augments as seen when Itachi rekt Kabuto.

Controlled bijuu chakra has no detrimental effects whatsoever, in fact it rejuvenates you at a considerable speed even by simply being present, bolsters the strength of moves by several times while eliminating their strain almost if not completely too; Kamui used to exhaust Kakashi in 2-3 uses max even at ninja war times of shippuuden, yet with a drop of help he could jump around no problem and portal things as huge as hachibi without drop of sweat. Senjutsu alleviates stress only minimally if at all, easiest seen from parched throats of elder toads from even a brief singing. Furthermore it exhausts you significantly when its used up, whereas when bijuu chakra fades it just fades, and you're left as you are.

Could also mention its significantly more resilient too. Sure a sage can fall from a hundred meters onto a pile of rocks and shrug it off, but I don't see them tanking amaterasu, a tailed beast bomb, much less a tenpenchii.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 07:10:54 PM »

If you think it's insulting that I think you have no idea what you're talking about then I'm not going to stop you.

You're giving examples of things the 9 tails does, "Kamui used to exhaust Kakashi in 2-3 uses max even at ninja war times of shippuuden, yet with a drop of help he could jump around no problem and portal things as huge as hachibi without drop of sweat." Which I already explained is 10 times stronger than any other bijuu and is better then Senjutsu.

Or things that are not remotely relevant, "Senjutsu even at perfected mode can get beaten by 6-7 gate easy, if not even completely without augments as seen when Itachi rekt Kabuto."

So because Itachi and Sasuke were able to beat Kabuto with yet more Deus ex Machina level Genjutsu that means Senjutsu is not as strong as Tailed Beast chakra? You guys are making observably less sense on a daily basis. 

Your implication that bijuu chakra makes you as strong as opening high amounts of Gates makes no sense. Kisame was dominated by Guy each time they fought, yet would have beaten Killer B (who was using his V2 bijuu mode) if not for the arrival of A. No, it's not just because he had Samehada because if bijuu mode made you as strong and fast as opening 6 or 7 gates B would have just blitzed him and destroyed him before he could fight back, just like Guy.

Sasuke's Chidori enhanced by second hand Senjutsu chakra from Orochimaru's Curse Mark was able to clash with and match the Rasengan empowered by Naruto's 1 tailed V1 cloak.

If Bijuu chakra was much superior to Senjutsu chakra as you claim then Naruto should have easily smashed through Sasuke's Chidori since he was not even using the full power of Senjutsu to empower his technique. Naruto on the other hand had direct access to the 9 tails which as I said already provides stronger enhancements than any other bijuu.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2015, 07:32:51 PM »

We all know mokuton chakra is the real winner here.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Bocchiere

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2015, 07:42:16 PM »

I think we've reached a sort of consensus here. If you want to talk about chakra power levels, then another thread should be suited for that for future reference.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 19 queries.