Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: So,  (Read 2721 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
So,
« on: March 07, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »

So provided that we actually run the Rinnegan, if we want to reduce the number of bloodlines  in our characters as far as KG go, could we substitute Otsutsuki blood for Kaguya? Cause I know Rusaku is an Otsutsuki and all,

Eric

• View Profile
Re: So,
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 06:12:19 PM »

So provided that we actually run the Rinnegan, if we want to reduce the number of bloodlines  in our characters as far as KG go, could we substitute Otsutsuki blood for Kaguya? Cause I know Rusaku is an Otsutsuki and all,

What are you asking? If Otsutsuki could be substituted for Kaguya or vice versa?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 06:28:28 PM »

Otsutsuki being substituted for Kaguya in the case of requirements for the Tenseigan,

That way the Shikotsumyaku wouldn't be needing, keeping the amounts of kg lowers

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:13:48 PM »

Be it kaguya or whatever, don't see why one couldn't swap a stack with it if they wished, cause being ootsutsuki alone gives you basically nothing lol.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 07:15:38 PM »

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 07:18:03 PM »

In-game resets do not equal rp resets. :P

Rp resets he can swap as you've done once already.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 10:11:38 PM »

I'm not quite sure where this fits in lol

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 12:50:35 AM »

... back before everything was turned into a life or death struggle? It was a lot easier to take hits from your opponent because a level of trust existed between players. Somewhere along the line that was removed.

I think it was about when people started staying dead after being killed, instead of just coming back to life a week later, with or without an explicable reason.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 12:57:25 AM »

Oh I see,

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2015, 07:56:02 PM »

I am the best Otsutsuki and will always be the best...even though it gives you nothing.

I don't see why you can't trade it, so go crazy.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 06:37:51 AM »

I've never understood the human fear of death. I mean it is apart of life so why deny it so much. If it happens it happens I say. I don't fear it really cause you can't escape it anyways. Big deal your dead nothing you can do about it.

That's why I've also never understood this whole not letting characters die ordeal or being so frightened by it. It is a slap in the face to your character if you ask me. How can you rp them being alive if you can't rp them dying. It should be a part of their life to make it more life like. That's my opinion.

Off topic perhaps but just saying i don't get why people need to fuss over it so much. The only thing I argue is I want Uetto to be killed fair in battle cause that's the way he is meant to die. It is the reason I crafted him the way I did. To reflect me, I think to die fighting would be an awesome way to go. I'd rather die that way then in my sleep or something.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »

I've never understood the human fear of death. I mean it is apart of life so why deny it so much. If it happens it happens I say. I don't fear it really cause you can't escape it anyways. Big deal your dead nothing you can do about it.

That's why I've also never understood this whole not letting characters die ordeal or being so frightened by it. It is a slap in the face to your character if you ask me. How can you rp them being alive if you can't rp them dying. It should be a part of their life to make it more life like. That's my opinion.

Off topic perhaps but just saying i don't get why people need to fuss over it so much. The only thing I argue is I want Uetto to be killed fair in battle cause that's the way he is meant to die. It is the reason I crafted him the way I did. To reflect me, I think to die fighting would be an awesome way to go. I'd rather die that way then in my sleep or something.

You say it's a slap in the face to their characters yet that doesn't make any sense. It's THEIR character how is it a slap in the face of their own creation which they control? They slap themselves in the face?  :-| By all means this game in nowhere near lifelike nor will it ever be. It's all rp-based on Naruto a fictional show.

See you want yours to die in battle and I'm not going to stand here and claim that to be a slap in your characters face. Why? Because you made the character. You ARE the character. I'm just confused why you typed that first part.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2015, 01:10:46 PM »

The human fear of death has kept mankind going for a very long time now, and will continue to do so. The healthy body does not seek its own destruction before its time, nor does it seek to accelerate to that time of reckoning. That reflects directly on the mind. The perception of fear triggers the flight-or-fight response: it is one of the most important emotions in reacting to danger. Sometimes it gets out of hand and people let it completely dominate them, but some aversion to death is completely natural.

Otsutsuki being substituted for Kaguya in the case of requirements for the Tenseigan,

That way the Shikotsumyaku wouldn't be needing, keeping the amounts of kg lowers

And sorry for the very late reply, but I don't see any immediate issues with that, even though I'm not a huge Tenseigan fan to begin with.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 05:59:10 PM »

Yeah I figure it's not really a huge problem, I just wanted to lower My Kgs

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2015, 06:49:14 AM »

I can see people are getting closer and closer to becoming gods within SL...
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.