Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Author Topic: insert title here  (Read 1621 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
insert title here
« on: March 12, 2015, 04:34:24 AM »

So where are we at with the Tenseigan? It seems as though we dropped the topic off, but i'm unsure if we've finalized it or not.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 04:34:57 AM by Ichirou Hyuuga »

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Re: insert title here
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:56:42 AM »

Well I didn't want to continue the however many page argument thread about the Tenseigan, and instead start a new topic here, so that if there was some sort of conclusion brought to attention here, people didn't have to read through several pages of arguments to reach the answer.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:43:42 AM »

The Gudodama aren't even classified as Kekkei Mora or Senjutsu.

But anyways, forgive me for not reading the huge walls of text that have been going on for the last few pages, but I just want to consolidate the abilities that the Tenseigan grants.

- Control of attractive and repulsive forces (Basically the Deva Path)
- Flight (Six Paths Flight)
- Tenseigan Chakra Mode (Because it's a chakra mode, it cannot be combined with others, like Lightning Release Chakra Mode)
- Tenseigan Chakra infusion (The ability to enhance certain things by infusing them with the Tenseigan's green chakra, as seen with the Gudodama)
- The Tenseigan Chakra Mode's attacks in non-Gudodama variants (It wouldn't be fun to just completely cut them out because they're Gudodama-based)

Now let's go over what requirements would be needed to attain it
- Byakugan (resets)
- Otsutsuki genes (sub Mokuton/Hyouton or Kaguya/Gates resets)
- Rinnegan/Sage Mode resets subbed for Tenseigan
- Pilgrimage to the Tenseigan Altar to exchange eyes for new ones (Which really shouldn't be claimed, and should be easily-accessible for the blind)

Also a bit of trivia. The Rinnegan and Tenseigan are actually based from the word/phrase Rinnetensei, which means the cycle of reincarnation. Basically both of these Doujutsu are the reborn forms of the Sharingan and Byakugan, respectively.

The way that I see it the Gudodama will be replaced with just balls of Tenseigan chakra because of the caliber that the Tenseigan can control Gudodama is crazy, so yeah

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan

Here's a link to the description of the eyes for anyone who wants it,

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Wheel_Reincarnation_Explosion

This technique is undeniably nerfed, It creates a large sword of Tenseigan chakra. Though in the jutsu description is states that the sword can slice the moon in twain, but we obviously wont allow such devastating power. So the way I see it the sword's size can be large, but not to planet slicing levels and the larger the sword the more of a Massive chakra drain it is on the user

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Localised_Reincarnation_Explosion

As far as this technique goes, I'd say it would be most comparable to the Preta Path, absorbing chakra and dispelling it in the form of a blast of possibly an energy ball or something, the caliber of explosion would vary depending on the size of the technique absorbed. I would also think that absorption of too much chakra would rend the user unconscious, while absorbing Senjutsu chakra in Tenseigan chakra mode would still turn the victim to stone (as i'm assuming we're not gonna let Senjutsu-Tenseigan chakra exist?)

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Silver_Wheel_Reincarnation_Explosion

Hurricane Chakra blast. I imagine the power level would depend on the chakra put in to it, But having it reach Planetary Rasengan level would be tasking.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tenseigan:_Scattering_Chakra_Rosary

And this would obviously be the same, just not with Gudodama and instead with balls of Tenseigan chakra.

I feel like the only issue that remained was whether or not it was Gudodama or not utilized by the Tenseigan, and I personally don't intend on actually using Gudodama with the Tenseigan.

Now I feel like there should be some restrictions on the Tenseigan, Such as these:

- No mixing the tenseigan with any other chakra modes or body enhancements (i.e Lightning armor, sage mode, Eight gates, Possibly not the Shikotsumyaku.)
- No Mixing the tenseigan with SST or CS
- For the sake of counter-spamming. We can say that Tenseigan chakra mode puts strain on the users body, and as such can not be maintained for forever you know?
- No Gudodama, or If Gudodama is allowed it can't be used on the same level as the Tenseigan in the movie. Meaning you can't rain hailstorms of Gudodama down upon people

Either way, I plan on rping with Tenseigan with these parameters, and i'll probably do an rp some time soon finding that altar.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 06:15:39 AM by Ichirou Hyuuga »

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 03:31:22 PM »

Rusaku was supposed to start about it already >_> but noooo

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 01:34:20 AM »

Rusaku was supposed to start about it already >_> but noooo

You wanted to do something with the temple of the Otu clan >.> I was not under the impression this RP would concern the tenseigan as well. Yes I understand they go together but most people just skip over the details like that.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Warren

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 01:55:52 AM »

I did. Doesn't mean it couldn't affect the stuff of others showing up later about tenseigan, if not even during the RP.

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.