Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Heide ho!  (Read 3234 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Heide ho!
« on: March 26, 2015, 11:06:37 PM »

So, it's known that Masane isn't very well liked due to her Rp. So we decided to try and fix that, I was hoping I could find 2 people to have a 2 v 2 with us, and if these individuals found any issues with Masane's post they could voice their issue, and I'll help her fix the situation. This may or may not lead to several reposts but that's the point. The fight doesn't have to be "oh all out i'm gonna kill you and eat your babies." it could just be a friendly spar.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
Re: Heide ho!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 01:08:45 AM »

I don't see why this belongs here. Obviously there are many others whom tried to cope with the illogical reasoning's of Machina and have failed to see them. Let alone, I've seen more actions preformed in one post of hers than an entire zone fight in SL; no accountability for time, or other player's actions, only making her narrations the 'absolute' truth. You try and question such, get ready for a shit load of PM's and nonsensical arguing.

For example, my recent RP with you guys in Ame was already timely disastrous. I launched 4 Pressure Damage attacks, resulting in a massive tornado accompanied with water to create a vortex. Specifically mentioning that Machina was in range of it all, due to her claim of being so close to me. By simply stating, she 'jumped' from her dove, that would save her from its SUCCULENT forces, as if the vortex doesn't have a vacuum like property. Let alone, the attack was larger than she could jump away from. So I allowed a repost, and just called it quits for myself after reading the first sentence. When she claimed a lightning based armour could save her from wind based powers, let alone phase through the entire attack as if it were nothing.

This is what happens when someone new to the sight gains so much 'power' in such little amount of time. Theres something called moderation. She should learn it :P

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 01:20:38 AM »

This thread probably should be locked/deleted prior to the poop storm brewing up. Either way.

*puts up an umbrella to protect him from the fecal rain*

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 01:29:51 AM »

>.> I would just like to point out that Keito here was tell ME what MY posts were supposed to mean the entire time. When I politely explain what I meant in the post, he tells me I'm wrong. Its clear you people just want something to bitch at. So be it. Hate all you want. Really don't matter to me.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 01:32:06 AM »

There's a board in Jisiegakure for this sort of stuff now. If this turns into a flame and bashing fest this will be locked without further qualms.

So, it's known that Masane isn't very well liked due to her Rp. So we decided to try and fix that, I was hoping I could find 2 people to have a 2 v 2 with us, and if these individuals found any issues with Masane's post they could voice their issue, and I'll help her fix the situation. This may or may not lead to several reposts but that's the point. The fight doesn't have to be "oh all out i'm gonna kill you and eat your babies." it could just be a friendly spar.

Ichirou, nothing personal, but if you are going to be the one to give her advise and help her fix her "issues" whatever they may be, you might as well just have a 1v1 with her instead of seeking a 2v2. Then again, I am not entirely familiar with the latest update on the situation, so I acknowledge that I may not understand the full extent of the "problem" as it is now.

>.> I would just like to point out that Keito here was tell ME what MY posts were supposed to mean the entire time. When I politely explain what I meant in the post, he tells me I'm wrong. Its clear you people just want something to bitch at. So be it. Hate all you want. Really don't matter to me.

Why don't you join Fight Club? I know we're not supposed to talk about it, but Fight Club might offer an outlet for both of you to get some extra practice in. I am sure Kirk and myself would love to put your combos to the test.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 01:34:16 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 01:36:13 AM »

Ichi and I rp a lot and even in Ame the only thing he saw was my lack of some detail, no meta gaming or god modding, just wording.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 01:53:06 AM »

Hmm, last comments I'm going to make in this senseless topic.
I can't help but feel some sorta failed Bocch aura coming from Machina and this is all virtual, scary. Any who, you are incorrect once more. I don't care one bit about trolling you, you are the one who invited yourself into my RP. I wasn't just going to let someone blatantly godmod ruining the flow.

I was kind enough to allow 4 separate posts of fleeing Amegakure from its entrance and sent out diversions to further help my escape. Kage whom was most involved in chasing me, never stated to be as close as you claimed to be and he was the FIRST one to start chasing me with his susanoo. After 4 turns of the same thing going on, by the 5th post it was more than safe to say that I was gone. Although, you tried to claim you are some sort of lightning god and could beat Kage and his dashing susanoo and everyone else, while you were nowhere near the scene. Did I also forget to mention you acted out several actions before perusing me. Then you tried and claim that I didn't escape AFTER 5 POSTS. That is false. Then you tried to harass me OOCly, don't try and say you were polite. :P

ALSO since your whole 'character swap' lol all you did was change the name and retain all the abilities. You never met Keito, never seen him. He doesn't go pronouncing around freely. You claimed to know just who this man was and everything about him, purely from my posts alone. Which is meta-gaming.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2015, 01:57:41 AM »

Didn't read it, but okay. >.>

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2015, 02:02:55 AM »

Okay forget my last post, I never said that you could not get away just that I was close to you. Dude I chased you from the moment you blew the tag up. And I dont use everything I had with Machina, there are a lot of things that were just too much. Again you sit here and tell me what I say or mean. I was in Uzushiogakure with Masa to give Athos Machin'a sword. I clearly stated that I took the time to get familiar with as many chakra sigs as I could. You were there wont you? You were not hiding your chakra. I even told you that I had no clue WHO you were just that I recognized your sig. Never did  I say 'Oh that guy is Keito.' You also wanted to tell me that I could not have known that your plan was a diversion when I SAW YOU initiate it. But whatever. Say and think what you want. You clearly will make up whatever to seem like you are right. You are the only one that said I was god modding. Hell I attacked you ONCE. 

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2015, 02:09:44 AM »

For the record, Keito is constantly traveling the Shinobi World, never at home; unless his presence is truly needed. So again, you had no recollection of me other than OOC thoughts you put IC. And my words aren't plastered upon my characters forehead for Masane to read. They are meant for your mind to envision whats going on. There was a giant wooden wall preventing you from seeing anything behind it, thats when the diversion took place. You don't have the Byakugan you can't see through walls, sorry.

I lost all hope at the sight of a Raiton no Yoroi trumping 4 wind attacks. Thats why I left. Kishimoto stated Wind > Lightning.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2015, 02:13:19 AM »

Nope. I can show you what you REALLY posted in Ame. You turned invisible first. If you lie and say I'm wrong, I can post it for all to see. you turned invisible THEN we attacked you and you made the wooden wall. Shall I show you. I kept EVERY post in Ame from the time I first posted to now.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2015, 02:14:36 AM »

||||> Uzumaki ? Keito has been fleeing for more than 2 turns and hasn't been stopped, thus its safe to say he has gone out of range from the ever sensing rain as well as being invisible now, off anyones radar. Meanwhile his Death Knight has undergone the process of --
(1d1h) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito transofrming into his creator; thus allowing for 'Keito' to still be here, accompanied by the remaining death knight(whom isn't Hono). | Keito continued his mad dash as his presence was no longer detectable, nor noticeable; fleeing the entire --
(1d1h) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito scene of Amegakure. Meanwhile the Death Knight has finalized the process into becoming his leader, growing accustom to ALL the knowledge the mad-man Uzumaki had to offer. From his hair to his toes the Death Knight held all the features --
(1d1h) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito portrayed, even down to his surgical scars and intricate sealing tattoos. With this change he looked over to his companion death knight, with a devilish grin, "Now...Now..." he softly spoke as he watched the incoming forces chase after --
(1d1h) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito them. Performing a short burst of a 3 step kata, he held his hands out in front of himself, palms up and shouted, "This is going to be fun!" quickly lifting his arms up as if he were manipulating something to rise from the ground. He was --
(1d1h) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito indeed. It seemed as if he activated, "Mokuton: Jukai Heki!" as he shouted, quickly wooden branches erected directly in front of him. Causing a row of 20 feet of branches intertwining and growing with one another. The interlocking branches --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito would begin to act as a wall, growing quickly before Keito and his death knight. Upon its completion it would arrise to nearly 50 feet; hopefully large enough to slow down these susanoo monsters. Of course it would take into effect the drastic --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito incoming attacks, although the fortifying branches continued to grow, despite such; only growing thicker as it progressed. Now, Keito and his Death Knight would continue to run as the wooden wall would continue to formulate as expected. Until, --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito BOOM! it had been struck by the combined forces of the susanoo arrows as well as the explosive doves. The arrows themselves, indeed penetrated the wall; only to be stopped half way and forever be lodged into its manifestation. Sure, chunks of --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito would spew in all directions, but interestingly enough the wood would repair itself as it firmly secured itself around the ethereal arrows. This would be due to one of the woods deceitful properties. Over time, exposure and contact with this --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito material will deplete energy from its targets; specifically the aura emitted from the susanoo's arrows. Like wise, the wooden wall would also begin to repair itself from the extensive blasts received by the doves. Given that there were 5 doves, --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito the explosions would rip off the top half of the fully formulated walls. This would of course, sever about 10 feet of its construction, only to allow for more time to pass as it solidified once more. Kage, whomever really was controlling the --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito susanoo could notice that the arrows, would nearly be depleted of all energy; aiding in the stabilization of the 50 feet tall and 20 feet wide wall, erected before the village. The death knight and faux Keito would separate themselves from the --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito wall about 20-30 feet respectively. The death knight portrayed as Keito grew much shock and awe at the destructive prowess his master held, enjoying the feel as he and his companion prepared for when the incoming forces would meet the wall. --
(1d) <||||> Uzumaki ? Keito The sole death knight would begin to weave through a series of unique kata's conjuring up his own dark energy for another technique. From his actions, two wooden constructions arose from the ground; specifically demonic totems.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 02:20:08 AM »

Sorry I cared so much, that my memory failed me.
Keito created the substitution as he was running, the substitution was the one who erected the wall to allow the invisible Keito a worthy escape. The substitution would then act as the only Keito on the field, in which your meta-gaming failed to observe. Either way, my attack would prevent you from further chasing me down, which you completely voided.

And like that I completely void you. There, we are both happy :D

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 02:23:20 AM »

I never failed to see that. I clearly stated that I knew that I could not catch you, even though I could have. I saw you turn invisible and then the knights slowed down. how is me seeing you metagaming? Because you just thought I was gonna let you attack us and run like a punk? Because I was the one who committed to catching you? Whatever man. Whatever. You are as bad as Titan. "I can tank Amaterasu, but you are Op for whatever reason I say cuz I suck." Bleh. Bite me.

Keito Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 02:25:55 AM »

Only reason I ran was to get as far away from you as possible. I don't wanna catch the plague. :P
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 19 queries.