Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Fight Club?  (Read 9325 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Fight Club?
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2015, 02:49:28 AM »

We could always have the option for the memory wipe or whatever. Just in case people want to prevent information from getting out, but I am just gonna warn you right now; IC your memory may be wiped, but OOC people are still going to meta as hard as humanly possible to exploit the weaknesses they found in the arena. "Well, they can't fight off Kirisame all that well...hmm I am just going to happen to use that attack at my earliest convenience when I go find them." Literally everyone does it, even if they are not aware of their own actions.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2015, 03:13:15 AM »

I'm still fine with going in and showing secrets, If you've got abilities that you want hidden, then don't show them to people

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 03:22:00 AM »

I'm still fine with going in and showing secrets, If you've got abilities that you want hidden, then don't show them to people
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 05:59:20 AM »

Is it really that big a deal if someone sees your skills IC? I mean in the manga/anime it wasn that unusual for enemy ninja to know your skills or even who you where having never met you.

Kakashi vs Zabuza is a good example of that.

Also if you can't win without secrets than clearly you need to be in FC to increase your skills as is.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 06:05:04 AM »

What if, We made it optional? Like if someone wanted to come into the arena but really really didn't want a bunch of people knowing their skills, there could possibly be a more secluded area of the Fight club, for those who wish to keep their fights under wraps you know?

Underground fight club xD

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2015, 06:17:25 AM »

... Underground fight club xD

You mean, Fight Club? What we've been talking about so far has clearly been a slightly perverted offshoot where talking about it and what goes on in it is completely in line with the first rule of fight club.

Which is to not talk about fight club. And to make sure of that, the underground fight club would derp memories and such. The surface stuff, underground stuff.

Is it really that big a deal if someone sees your skills IC? I mean in the manga/anime it wasn that unusual for enemy ninja to know your skills or even who you where having never met you.

Kakashi vs Zabuza is a good example of that.

Also if you can't win without secrets than clearly you need to be in FC to increase your skills as is.

For a two-trick pony (sorry, just had to use that metaphor) it is actually kind of a big deal for someone to know my secrets. Once one person figures out how to completely derp my shadow imitation and decides to share it, then I'm in the hole unless I either improvise or improve shadow imitation to overcome the weakness.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2015, 06:43:25 AM »

Then don't compete in the Ninjutsu based fight club fights, so that you can keep your shadows to yourself~,
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.