Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Madara vs Rusaku  (Read 7446 times)

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Madara vs Rusaku
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2015, 09:08:10 PM »

Not true, I was still discussing things with Kamui at that point in an attempt to convince him I was right. So, my time to have actually had to repost would probably been more like the 18th or 19th, putting me back into the time frame.

And if you would said no, then we would be arguing about that right now. Because if you say no then we have to discuss why, and that would extend the time due to arguments. Plus, he wanted me to Rewrite how my Kamui worked. A minute detail that would have ended with you avoiding much like your last post said, so I didn’t bother because my post was written so you could continue.

And thanks for keeping out the “Probably” That was in that quote of mine. I said I would probably have to repost, because I didn’t know yet.

And I have some messages putting our conversation on the 24th about the posting situation.

And on a side note, I was not aware you were not posting because of me, so when you asked I informed you of what was going on. There was confusion on both sides that got cleared up with one message. That’s why I’m not claiming you timed out a week ago, because I knew you were going to post now. Though, a week later, you time out. This has nothing to do with my post, when you already accepted it in Messages and by Posting.

Edit: Even if you found out on the 25th, April 25th to May 2nd is 7 days.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:17:38 PM by Rusaku »
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 09:17:54 PM »

I'll input being a jinchūriki myself:

Arguing about it now, when no one save you two have access to all the PMs and such between you two, will end up with bitterness on both sides and a general negative attitude. So, instead of turning into a huge negative fit, and seeing how this battle never really got going, I suggest starting it over fresh.

And should a close timeout or a post needing redone, let your judge (old or new) know as well so it can be stated on the thread instead of in messages.

You're asking us to act on blind faith here. I prefer solid proof before being swayed. I will volunteer as a judge if Kamui doesn't wish to.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 09:21:08 PM »

I'll input being a jinchūriki myself:

Arguing about it now, when no one save you two have access to all the PMs and such between you two, will end up with bitterness on both sides and a general negative attitude. So, instead of turning into a huge negative fit, and seeing how this battle never really got going, I suggest starting it over fresh.

And should a close timeout or a post needing redone, let your judge (old or new) know as well so it can be stated on the thread instead of in messages.

You're asking us to act on blind faith here. I prefer solid proof before being swayed. I will volunteer as a judge if Kamui doesn't wish to.

If you mean by starting fresh, starting the fight over I wouldn't even mind. I just dont want to wait 3 hours before the time out for him to post. It's aggravating, but whatever.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 09:28:05 PM »

If you mean by starting fresh, starting the fight over I wouldn't even mind. I just dont want to wait 3 hours before the time out for him to post. It's aggravating, but whatever.

That's exactly what I mean.

Yes, it is quite annoying indeed. That's why I have a clause against such actions in my setup. However, if there is an extenuating circumstance that prohibits from being able to post relatively quickly, then perhaps the battle should be voided until a time when it it easier to have access to the game and forum.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 09:34:01 PM »

That's exactly what I mean.

Yes, it is quite annoying indeed. That's why I have a clause against such actions in my setup. However, if there is an extenuating circumstance that prohibits from being able to post relatively quickly, then perhaps the battle should be voided until a time when it it easier to have access to the game and forum.

I'm not heartless, I understand that real life comes first. Though, if you plan to be a jink you need to dedicate a little more time to the game than other people might. If you know you're going to be gone for long periods of time, then you need to let one another know. But that didn't happen here even when we had contact in an out of game.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 09:45:22 PM »

I'm not heartless, I understand that real life comes first. Though, if you plan to be a jink you need to dedicate a little more time to the game than other people might. If you know you're going to be gone for long periods of time, then you need to let one another know. But that didn't happen here even when we had contact in an out of game.

Agreed.

But, either way, my suggestion is to start the fight completely over. This time with clearer communication between all parties involved.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:00 AM »

I am kind of surprised this wasn't resolved with a judge ruling. Was Kamui left out of all of this? If so and you guys do restart, might want to include your judge in your communications so that he/she can make a ruling on a matter if it gets to this point.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 04:08:29 AM »

I am kind of surprised this wasn't resolved with a judge ruling. Was Kamui left out of all of this? If so and you guys do restart, might want to include your judge in your communications so that he/she can make a ruling on a matter if it gets to this point.
\

Kamui ruled in my favor according to his post. So techically I already won.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 04:13:54 AM »

\

Kamui ruled in my favor according to his post. So techically I already won.

Hold your horses, he hasn't heard both sides yet.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 06:19:30 PM »

(Complaint was brought up by the challenger that the current host has violated his own rules on the posting limit without prior notifications to the other, therefore I am halting this match until we settle this through either my own ruling or using these forums; only if such a step is needed.)

In accordance to his host's own rules, which both parties have agreed to; the challenger wins due to a forfeit. However the host is more then welcome to get a second opinion or take this matter directly to the public forums.

I was asked for a ruling on this from the challenger but after hearing both sides of the stories from both players, I feel that a 'forfeit' would be a rather "cheap win".  Communication between all parties wasn't what I least suspected it would be. ( Real life can be troublesome and this I can understand very well.)

My ruling is one of these two options, you two can calm down, call it bygones and continue from Madara's post or just call it a draw/start over. (However if you do choose to start over, be warned that Madara could have another challenger waiting after this and this could cause  more problems then solutions)

[Just so you know, I am working weekdays now on from 7am-5:45pm central time. If contact is needed, just PM me on here, the server or message me through Skype. :D]

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2015, 01:31:16 AM »

It has been decided that the match will continue.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2015, 02:52:11 AM »

He knew he had little time to react to these forces around him. He was more than aware that the zone was becoming Madara’s because of that rain, but not as quickly as he would hope. The water would still take several moments to soak into the ground fully and with this time he would act as quickly as possible. While in base form, Rusaku is an excellent sensory type shinobi; In his Sage mode, he takes that to a level even farther. This would allow him to sense both the appearance of the bunshin, and their intent to use jutsu as well through their chakra’s flaring and the movement of their bodies. With his quick reflexes he would suddenly strip from his flak jacket at the moment the dog were to appear under the earth, leaving behind a handprint of chakra. Unfortunately for Madara the Sannin was not far enough under the earth to allow for the dog to appear without side effects. At the moment of the dog's appearance under the surface of the earth, the ground would become displaced. This would cause a fairly impressive sized eruption of earth and dust into the air, causing for a good amount of smokescreen for Rusaku to utilize effectively. With the smokescreen blocking the view of the dog’s Rinnegan it may be unaware at first of it’s attempted ingestion of a flak jacket instead of the Shinobi himself. How was this possible you might ask? Well this was through the use of his Kamui technique once again, though defensively this time ‘round to remain hidden in the earth as the dog passed him by. Finding himself to be a one trick pony with his repeated use of the visual technique, Rusaku would curse himself. Alas he could not dwell on that now for he needed to take care of this threat before it got any more dangerous.

Remove flak jacket, Kamui (Intangibility)

Previously, Rusaku had gotten some of the rain onto his jacket, and he would now use that to his advantage. Madara’s technique stated nothing of  it’s ability to distinguish large and small portions of chakra from one another, so the tiny amount of residual chakra on the flak jacket of Rusaku from the hand print would act as the beacon for his supposed location.  So, now that the clothing was in the mouth of the animal, it may act as a distraction for Rusaku to execute his counter. As a side note, it is more than likely that the rain would now react to the foreign chakra of the summon, causing it to quickly become anchored down.

Using his sage enhanced speed in conjunction with a Shunshin, the Sannin would move to sprout from the earth inside of the Susanoo with Madara from behind at about the same time as the Summon were to fully sprout from the earth, and the explosion was reaching it’s apex. Easily matching his speed and still intangible from the use of Kamui, Madara would more than likely be 100% unalerted to the appearance of the man as his chakra would be completely undetectable, and any potential sound would be drowned out by not only the rain, but the dog, and it’s usual growls. Only if at this point was Madara still standing there Rusaku would move to phase his arm into the skull of the Uchiha, and enclose his hand around his brain, becoming tangible, and crushing it in his palm. This action would take fractions of a second due to his sage enhancements and aid of the shunshin technique. 

Kamui (Re-Solidification)

Not only would Madara’s gaze be more than likely drawn to the explosion of earth from his summon, with a beacon of Rusaku’s chakra would be in that direction attempting to lure him into a “false sense of security”, but he would also be attempting to focus on whatever jutsu he is preparing.  I mean hey, you’re surrounded by a massive chakra sensing rain technique, and you don’t detect your opponent behind you, but you probably sense him over there inside the mouth of your summon, just as you expected you would. Just saiyan.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Uchiha Madara

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 11:23:29 PM »

The rain gave clarity to Madara's already superb sensory abilities, "linking" them as he stated before. Not only could he perceive movement, but detect any changes or build up in chakra from his standard senses. All Madaras present would feel what could be described as a focusing of chakra (the handful of chakra left on the flak jacket) then an immediate drop (the use of  Kamui), which would be their main concern.

Not only would their senses tell them of the apparent trick, but at the same time the beast would bite into the jacket, the Zetsu that accompanies his summons would outright mentally cry,"Hes disappeared!"

Knowing the rain blocked off vision, it would be useless to focus thier gaze on the direction of the explosion, so it was something they paid no mind to. Unfortunately for Rusaku, "Only if at this point was Madara still standing there.." would not be the case as Madara has been constantly on the move, never once stopping. In fact, Zetsu and the explosion would prompt him to activate the jutsu he had been preparing.

In conjunction with his Tailed Beast, Madara would simultaneously wrap himself in a dual layer of whispy red chakra and lightning chakra, but not for an assault. The lightning chakra would electrically stimulate his nervous system, speeding up neural synapses to react faster, and push his physical prowess to the absolute limit, granting him astronomical speed as his Susanoo vanishes. Activating on the technique's highest level, Madara's hair would stand on end, and increase his abilities like his defense. In conjunction with the chakra from his Initial Jinchuriki Form, which also increases Madara's speed and strength, Madara's speed would most likely be too much for even a Sage Mode shunshin to exceed. Simply running, Madara would probably unknowingly evade the attempt to attack his brain.

The moment the underground Zetsu signals them, the second one would chime in, talking too the two Wood Clones and the original. A quick mental cue would cause the bunshin to perform a handseal in unison. Manipulating a large portion of Madara's chakra on the ground from the rain as well as all of their own, they would transform the battlefield into a massive barrier. A fuinjutsu would appear on the ground wherever the rain touches. Emitting out a continuous blinding light (which can blind and possibly stun his opponent), the fuinjutsu barrier would act as a binding curse. If successful, the barrier would bind those within, as well as those that the light touches to be bound in same Space-Time dimension, rendering his foe's Kamui inert if it works.

This would result in Rusaku being forced to solidify, allowing the Uchiha to detect him. Body Flickering behind him with his eyes closed (from knowing of the light beforehand), the combined speed of Lightning Release Chakra Mode and his Initial Jinchuriki Form (which
Chomei would slowly add more chakra, ascending Madara to eventually Version 1 and beyond if deemed necessary), Madara would attempt to utilize Rikudō no Jutsu in order to quickly use Human Path to quickly extract Rusaku's soul as well as obtain what knowledge he may hold.

Without being distracted in the slightest, the Uchiha would not lose focus. But instead Rusaku's actions would cause him to react to protect himself the moment his chakra took a drop, having prepared for a possible attack. Kamui may be able to "phase" through most things, but light would be one of the few exceptions as it wouldn't be a solid object. With Madara's extreme speed together with Rusaku's Kamui possibly disabled, the light most likely blinding and stunning him, and the rain possibly pinning him in place, it would be hard if not impossible to not be subject to the ninja's assault. 

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2015, 06:03:19 PM »

This was a vicious assault, one that would surely kill any other ninja. Though, Madara did not prepare for this:

Of course with his enhanced abilities of the Sage, Rusaku was able to not only see Madara’s sudden burst of chakra cloaks, but also the reformation of chakra in the ground below him. Now, while he knew not the intention of the technique that was to be used with the water, he knew that Madara would probably follow up with an attack. Solidifying of his own accord he would suddenly snap his fingers, using this technique as a last ditch effort to clear the zone of all Madara’s chakra, while also attacking him.

With that action, he would create a lone spark of a blue flame like substance that would be enhanced with his sage chakra, before he would disappear from the spot he stood in a sudden flash of blue just before the curse were to take effect.

The flamelike substance would be known as Same-Hono; a technique used in Konohagakure’s ROOT system as an anti-chakra attack. The moment the flame would come into contact with any of the raindrops (Or any of Madara’s chakra in general), it would explode forward in a violent torrent of blue “fire”. Though, there was a special detail about this substance. It did not burn like a regular fire would, it would shred it’s victims while eating their chakra to get more powerful.

Due to the current status of the zone being drenched in Madara’s Chakra both in the sky, and saturated in the ground, the flames of Same-Hono would spread like wildfire. Moving from raindrop to raindrop at a speed that would be difficult to comprehend even for the Sharingan. (Due to the saturation of the zone) If allowed to get to touch the clouds, the sky would quickly become engulfed in Rusaku’s attack, eating Madara’s to become so much more than what it was to start. Though, the sky was not the only place this attack would encompass. As the earth had been absorbing the rain for quite some time now, the flames would also move to cover the earth’s surface with the immense attack.

TL;DR: Blue Fire attack that is not actually fire because it shreds not burns. Eats chakra to get larger and stronger, trying to envelope all of Madara’s chakra on the zone while also moving to engulf the real Madara, who is covered in chakra.

Senpo: Same-Hono/Flying Thunder God.

Though, where had Rusaku gone you might ask? Well, that one is simple. Through the use of flying thunder god, the Sannin would suddenly appear inside the mouth of Madara’s summon. This because of the flak jacket that remained inside of the beast, and the flak jacket held multiple tools that were marked so Rusaku could use them effectively. He was not worried about being chewed by the beast, because at this point it would have been drenched in the rain of Madara, holding it in place. As well as his immense durability in sage mode would give him some time to escape even if he was still attacked. Though, this beast would also second as his line of defence against his own attack. The flames would assuredly reach the beast within the next moment, moving to shred the Dog as well, but it would act as a shield from any of the flames reaching him for the time being. Placing his hand onto the tongue of the Summon, he would leave behind a small seal that can be used at a later date.

NOTICE: This is the last post of the fight, as agreed by both participants. Kamui will be brought in to judge the fight as a whole, and decide who the winner is.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2015, 06:23:48 PM »

Excuse me for being so late on my reply, it's just I was busy these past few days and I barely got a break from work to find out that I still needed to judge this whole fight as a whole.

When I judge fights as a whole, I look for those whom kept the flow of battle going smoothly and I also keep a look-out for those whom are cunning enough to direct the flow of battle within their favor; which I've seen with Rusaku at this moment.

Madara came up with counter-blow after counter-blow to Rusaku's own and his cunningness is what kept the flow of battle going slightly in his favor throughout some of the match.

Verdict? I will have to go with my choice of Rusaku as winner of this match, for keeping the battle going in his favor but also keeping the flow of battle ongoing throughout his last post.

If their is a problem with my verdict, just confer with me about it and I can get a second judge (Dart) to give his second opinion on this challenge. Until then this is my verdict for this match until further notice. (I can be contacted if needed, just ask me for my Skype or twitter)

~Camelicious     ;)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.