Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Land of Iron  (Read 5685 times)

Kurai

• View Profile
Land of Iron
« on: April 16, 2015, 04:14:04 AM »

Hello all,

I am new to this game and the way the world is set up. I did find the thread that explains the map for the most part but I found one place of high significance that isn't mentioned: The Land of Iron (Tetsu no Kuni).

Just where exactly is this located within this world?

Rusaku

• View Profile
Re: Land of Iron
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 05:36:30 AM »

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8339.0.html

This is the world map thread. It contains the most up to date maps for the SL world. Though the land of Iron would just be in it's cannon location. Unfortunately SL does not have a post board for the land of Iron, and you would have to join the older, and less active clan to really Rp there I guess.
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 06:15:24 AM »

On the Naruto wiki, the map they have there doesn't have the Land of Iron. Considering that it's an extremely cold and snow covered land, one would like assume that it's further up north on the continent/planet.
And I think I went to that clan once. Sadly, it was dead. If you want, just use the frozen zones for the RP. That should work.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 07:40:05 PM »

Tetsu no Kuni is anywhere you want it to be more or less. It's open for interpretation.

I use this map: (http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/326/6/b/focomarus_naruto_rol_world_map_by_focomaru-d33d81p.jpg)

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 02:00:56 AM »

Like what's been said before, it's not exactly in the realm of shinobi. Which is why it's pretty neutral, and is further up north beyond the map that shows the realm of shinobi.

Kurai

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 08:14:30 PM »

That is where it gets confusing. Because if it is so far north, how was Naruto able to get there so quickly? Same for Sakura's team when they left from Konoha?

I had intended on using the Iceland zone for most of my travels, but then I would not quite know where or which village would end up being my first stop. That is why I asked for a clarification. I do not wish my role-play to be "off" according to this site's timeline.

My initial stop was to stop in Jiseigakure for I thought that was where the Land of Iron was, but it is so far south on the in-game map that it confounded me further.

Any suggestions?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 08:20:22 PM »

That is where it gets confusing. Because if it is so far north, how was Naruto able to get there so quickly? Same for Sakura's team when they left from Konoha?

I had intended on using the Iceland zone for most of my travels, but then I would not quite know where or which village would end up being my first stop. That is why I asked for a clarification. I do not wish my role-play to be "off" according to this site's timeline.

My initial stop was to stop in Jiseigakure for I thought that was where the Land of Iron was, but it is so far south on the in-game map that it confounded me further.

Any suggestions?

Follow the map I gave and just travel overseas or just put it North West of Iwagakure?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:56:04 PM »

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Geography#Hidden_Villages

What if the Land of Iron is the same country that the Mountain's Graveyard is located at?  :o
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 11:01:24 PM »

Doesn't seem to be a snowy region. Even then I'm sure he'd say such if that was the same place.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 11:04:24 PM »

Doesn't seem to be a snowy region. Even then I'm sure he'd say such if that was the same place.

Lots of countries have gone unmarked and unspecified throughout the series. Besides, not all of the Land of Iron was snowing during the summit arc, if that bridge Sasuke and Danzo fought on is truly within the Land of Iron.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 11:15:39 PM »

Point made. I guess it could be that place since Kabuto is in that area as well and Madara/Tobi

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 11:57:34 PM »

They got there so fast because of the same reason that anyone gets anywhere in a manga. Because the writer wanted them to get there when they did. And unfortunately, Naruto's world doesn't really stay consistent to what we know about real world nature. If you go by the video games, Konoha's right next to Suna and it's a pretty abrupt change from forest to desert.
But, just RP wherever you want. That's the good thing about it. That's what I do.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 02:22:32 AM »

What if the Land of Iron is the same country that the Mountain's Graveyard is located at?  :o

Lots of countries have gone unmarked and unspecified throughout the series. Besides, not all of the Land of Iron was snowing during the summit arc, if that bridge Sasuke and Danzo fought on is truly within the Land of Iron.

Point made. I guess it could be that place since Kabuto is in that area as well and Madara/Tobi

That's where I always put it. It's centralized enough to make it easier for the majority of the big countries to attend for a neutral location. Kiri and Suna are really the only two furthest from it.

Plus, having the mountain graveyard there also makes it less likely for people to track it since you'd have to go through samurai land. Though, Anko and her team didn't have that problem.

So hm..

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 03:22:34 AM »

That's where I always put it. It's centralized enough to make it easier for the majority of the big countries to attend for a neutral location. Kiri and Suna are really the only two furthest from it.

Plus, having the mountain graveyard there also makes it less likely for people to track it since you'd have to go through samurai land. Though, Anko and her team didn't have that problem.

So hm..

By the time Anko and her team went digging around, not only did Kabuto leave a trail, but the Samurai were allies with the majority of the shinobi world by that point.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 05:08:00 AM »

So hm..

By the time Anko and her team went digging around, not only did Kabuto leave a trail, but the Samurai were allies with the majority of the shinobi world by that point.

True that, true that.

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 21 queries.