Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Naruto 700+1  (Read 2121 times)

Kage

• View Profile

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto 700+1
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 12:56:02 AM »

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit. She's Karin's kid.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 02:10:16 AM »

Lol, haven't gotten through all of it, but Kakashi's stone carving face is so full of win.

* Having read through it now, I gotta admit, sasuke has gotten... Really good looking.  And it looks like Sakura retired. May have been for the best.  :D
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 02:33:30 AM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 03:14:53 AM »

I was going to make this topic this morning, lol. But it's nice to see that the manga's back. Hopefully it won't just orbit Bolt and maybe expand a little bit of the other characters' (and their children) lives. But I do wonder if Sakura became so much of a loser that she couldn't even have a kid with the guy she 'loved'...Who also tried to kill her. But if it's Karin's kid, Sasuke also tried to kill her too. Time for a paternity test jutsu.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »

I was going to make this topic this morning, lol. But it's nice to see that the manga's back. Hopefully it won't just orbit Bolt and maybe expand a little bit of the other characters' (and their children) lives. But I do wonder if Sakura became so much of a loser that she couldn't even have a kid with the guy she 'loved'...Who also tried to kill her. But if it's Karin's kid, Sasuke also tried to kill her too. Time for a paternity test jutsu.

I think Sakura knows who's who. I agree, it orbiting entirely around Bolt like it orbited around Naruto for the pre-shippuden areas would be quite the bore.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 01:37:35 AM »

Sasuke is a worse father than Goku.

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 02:32:12 AM »

Well of course, Goku wasn't that bad of a dad. He was just dead most of the time. He was more interested in physically training Gohan. ChiChi was the one who wanted Gohan to focus on school...And look how that turned out for him in the new Freiza movie. He should have followed his dad.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 04:08:00 AM »

Well of course, Goku wasn't that bad of a dad. He was just dead most of the time. He was more interested in physically training Gohan. ChiChi was the one who wanted Gohan to focus on school...And look how that turned out for him in the new Freiza movie. He should have followed his dad.

Followed him to the grave? O-o

Becquerel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 04:39:49 AM »

Followed him to the grave? O-o

No. Just in training lol But, if he went to the grave, at least King Kai would be able to train him too.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.