Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Saiken Jinchuuriki  (Read 2468 times)

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
Saiken Jinchuuriki
« on: May 10, 2015, 09:02:15 PM »

(In the process of finding chat logs)

I comforted Athos, a week before his seemingly random departure from the game. I was in IC RP in the the Clan Halls of the Uzumaki. I already knew he was the Jinchuuriki, I made my first post and he never got on for two weeks. He returned for a day, and did nothing, not even a message to me.

After this, the next day it gets out he is leaving the game, I assume I get the Saiken and I have a very easy time doing so; although, I come to find out that he went over my head and is now in the process of doing an OOC RP in Pm's to give it to Keito.

Needless to say, this is very ridiculous; and there was no legit reasoning for what was happening. I don't see how my Biju Challenge gets thrown out because he is quitting. I believe I should retain the rights as the new Jinchuuriki unless there is a rule I over looked.

Which is likely, but I would really like to know it so I don't jump to conclusions as I tend to. So, advice and help would be nice. 

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: Saiken Jinchuuriki
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure he gave it to Keito.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 09:11:43 PM »

Soooooooo, I guess I fight Keito then. I know who he gave it to, the fact of the matter is:

I was in a challenge with him, he didn't post. By rule, he shouldn't be able to "give it away"

I just wanna know, I already talked to Keito and will fight him, I just don't think I have too or should have to since he didn't even want it to begin with.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 09:15:34 PM »

Don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure Athos gave it Keito weeks ago. I think you were just talking to the wrong guy. Just talk to him.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 09:20:47 PM »

Nah, they are still "In RP" as I was just told:

Well he is still the Jinchuriki, not sure what you are misinterpreting. We are fighting for it and RPing continually. As I've said more times than enough; when the time comes, you'll know. :P And a Happy Mothers Day to you.
---Original Message from Uzumaki, Hono(2015-05-10 18:31:11)---

Meaning he didn't RP with me and is giving it to Keito when I already challenged him. >.>

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 09:36:02 PM »

As I see this only becoming a cluster [Edited for Language, Ace]. I say we can lock this thread.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:57:31 PM by Ace »

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 10:29:02 PM »

As I see this only becoming a cluster [Edited for Language, Ace]. I say we can lock this thread.

You barely explained the situation enough to allow us to dig back on the biju gifting discussions from months back in order to answer your original question. Are you sure you want this locked without any further discussion?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 10:31:21 PM »

Hono didn't they both void you?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 03:22:11 AM »

I've skipped *face palm* to go straight into :wallbash:
The last known IC RP you preformed within the walls and confines of Uzushiogakure were as follows;
[04/26 11:42pm] <|雲|> Uzumaki, Hono ||A clone of the Uzumaki man strolled through the city, his forehead protector dangling from his waist. He seemed to be walking around aimlessly.
Other than that, I only witnessed an OOC verbal 'challenge' and if I were to copy and paste that, it wouldn't be too SL friendly at all. Now when it comes to Athos' activity as a beast, I am aware that is necessary. Although, what you seem to be misinterpreting yet again is that the ongoing RP between Athos and I, is ABSOLUTELY in-character. Since it involves just more than the beast itself. On that notion the RP between us can also be considered a bijuu fight in itself, since that is pretty much what is going on. He has been doing his best to find times for us to get a flow of RP commentary going on ever so often. I'm not going to post any of what we are doing here yet, since its still in private and not known to anyone in the SL world. Once our RP is concluded, he instructed me to save the pdf of the entire occurrence for visual proof, for purposes such as this one where you are trying to weasel your way to get the beast and his possessions. I cannot stress how many times I've told you to be patient and allow for our RP to be concluded before anything else happens with the Saiken. Instead, you continue to bother me about it......

As far as I see it, your challenge is on hold/pending until the beast is properly dealt with. From then on, once I attain it then comes your infamous 'challenge'. Otherwise, you continually trying to fight me for a beast my character has yet to even posses, makes no sense to me at all. OOCly, yes Athos decided to give it to me. IC, that has yet to happen. Patience young grasshopper.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 08:34:17 PM »

Ah the joys of private rp. Like we need the site to look more inactive than it really is.

This site compared to others, in terms of posting, is extremely active. It was Eric or Kirk who said that most rp sites take one week per person to post or at least a few days. I know from experience and seeing those sites. SL being compared to those sites is super active. IT's just that we've become accustomed to doing stuff stupid fast on SL.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 09:05:12 PM »

Good talk. Anywho.

Saiken and that stuff.

Where are you guys at on that?

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 09:48:41 PM »

Seeing as Hono previously asked for this to be locked before it went off topic and it went off topic, I'll go ahead and lock this thread, since it does not seem like the OP is all that interested in continuing. If anyone wants to carry on the discussion I'll ask that he/she make a new thread.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 16 queries.