Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Drug Use with Characters  (Read 8528 times)

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
Re: Drug Use with Characters
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2015, 09:19:11 PM »

It's pretty much up to the moderators on the site. If no one has said anything to you Hono, or anyone else. Keep on going, if they wanted to they would have muted you or deleted you by now.

Word, if you wanna smoke, go for it. It's up to the mods now. If one were to report me, whatever actions the mods take will set the precedent.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2015, 09:27:29 PM »

Don't like that our characters smoke weed in RP? Don't RP with us. That seems to be Suna's mantra, so go follow that. There is nothing I can say that has not already been said 100x by everyone else. Weed is better than Tobacco plain and simple, both for medical use and recreational use.

If your child cannot differentiate good and bad, then you obviously did not raise your child very well. So it's that simple.

Proceeds to light a joint and watch the rest of the invalid arguments  :smt033 8)
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2015, 09:29:24 PM »

Don't like that our characters smoke weed in RP? Don't RP with us. That seems to be Suna's mantra, so go follow that. There is nothing I can say that has not already been said 100x by everyone else. Weed is better than Tobacco plain and simple, both for medical use and recreational use.

If your child cannot differentiate good and bad, then you obviously did not raise your child very well. So it's that simple.

Proceeds to light a joint and watch the rest of the invalid arguments  :smt033 8)

Oh shit that smiley looks like a joint. Ban it.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2015, 09:36:24 PM »

Does everyone realize how retarded this whole topic is?
"Wah! Drugs are bad, look at all these reasons!"
"No, drugs are good, look at all these reasons! And look at all the other bad stuff on this site!"

Basically, everyone's acting like a moron. We can debate as much as we want, but until Neji (who is the site's owner) comes out and says whether or not he wants drug use displayed on the main site (because I know all of the sick stuff that happens behind locked doors in PMs. Y'all should be ashamed), we won't get a good answer and it'll just be people flinging mud at each other. All that will do is make an even more cancerous community for people to play this game in.

If anything, we should be focused on fixing the community of this website so more people have fun together!

This topic in a nutshell:

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 09:41:12 PM »

Does everyone realize how retarded this whole topic is?
"Wah! Drugs are bad, look at all these reasons!"
"No, drugs are good, look at all these reasons! And look at all the other bad stuff on this site!"

Basically, everyone's acting like a moron. We can debate as much as we want, but until Neji (who is the site's owner) comes out and says whether or not he wants drug use displayed on the main site (because I know all of the sick stuff that happens behind locked doors in PMs. Y'all should be ashamed), we won't get a good answer and it'll just be people flinging mud at each other. All that will do is make an even more cancerous community for people to play this game in.

If anything, we should be focused on fixing the community of this website so more people have fun together!

This topic in a nutshell:

How are we morons when you don't actually know what this is about. It's not good or bad... it's whether it should be allowed in RP. Please read the topic and posts before you attempt to 'school' everyone.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2015, 10:01:12 PM »

FYI: If I am an asshole for stating my opinion and fighting for my right to do something. So, be it.

I rather be judge and persecuted for my beliefs than to turn over and show my belly. I believe that I have been very straight forward, calm and collected and have given many popular view points that others seem to stand by.

Am I trying to shove Marijuana, Ganja, Reefer and all that it encompasses down your throats? Nah, just my own. So, please let me like Trev said.. which is what I will do until someone reports me enough to get me banned, muted or otherwise.

Kayenta is wrong, she has good points of view and ideas to support her claims. She is right in my opinion to a point, sheltering kids is something we should do. But, shouldn't this be an opportunity to teach children and impressionable people the separation between fantasy and reality just as kids inherently know right from wrong to a certain extent. (Obviously kids still need to be nurtured and groomed, but you get the idea.)

tl;dr: I am loud and display my points of view. I am proud of what I represent... just like the American Colonies did. Times are changing.

P.S. #swigswag

Ace

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2015, 10:06:44 PM »

Alright.  :evil:
Locked for now.

There are numerous ways of having civilized discourse.
The topic has derailed.

I'll un-lock it later on.

Edit:
Un-locked
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:28:10 PM by Ace »

Nathan

• Site Staff (Moderator)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 02:11:32 AM »

Ace, why you do dis? $5 it gets de-railed again. Also, no I don't have any stand on the matter because, as long as someone isn't breaking site rules, they can pretty much do whatever they want.

Genesis

• Characters: Genesis, Synthesis, Vagabond, Yukio
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 03:20:19 AM »

Derails the thread.

420 BLAZE IT.

Edit: I love how my Karma went down to -8 just because of this post.
Edit 2: Shout out to the person gave me +1. You da real MVP.
Edit 3: Word? Another +1? It's raining karma!
Edit 4: Father forgive me these Karma gains.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:46:50 AM by Genesis »

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 05:02:54 AM »

IT's a pettiness race. Mine went down by 10 points!

Camel

• Global Moderator
  • 01010100 01100001 01100011 01101111 01110011
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 05:46:51 AM »

IT's a pettiness race. Mine went down by 10 points!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.  - George Carlin (R.I.P.)

KayentaMoenkopi

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 05:52:45 AM »

but but...petting...

sighs

killjoy!

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 07:09:23 AM »

Alright.  :evil:
Locked for now.

There are numerous ways of having civilized discourse.
The topic has derailed.

I'll un-lock it later on.

Edit:
Un-locked

Methinks you shoulda kept it locked.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2015, 07:58:24 PM »

I will bring this back on subject.

I believe everyone that had a view point on the matter spoke, and I don't know if anyone reached a conclusion other than "Yo, RP whatever you wish."

Unless I missunderstood.

(I also went up to -11! Oh no! You guys don't like my opinions?! Shoot! As if I didn't know that. I am so sad you gave my imaginary down votes. Shucks)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 08:01:25 PM by Hono Uzumaki »

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2015, 10:30:35 PM »

Just go with that. It's seriously just cherry picking when we have countless of other negative influences that are accepted as boons in the SL game.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.