Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Poll

Where do you like to RP?

Main Board
- 1 (25%)
Clan Hall
- 0 (0%)
Zones
- 0 (0%)
All of the Above
- 3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Where do you like to RP?  (Read 2012 times)

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
Where do you like to RP?
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:36:44 PM »

Personally, my preference is the Main Board because that is were most of the people congregate. Though I also prefer the clan hall if the Main Board doesn't contain the village/organization itself. 
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Where do you like to RP?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 04:07:41 PM »

I like to rp anywhere though the main board is the most popular the second being the zones in my case.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Keito Uzumaki

• "Your opinion means very little to me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 07:20:33 PM »

Everywhere and anywhere is a suitable place to RP, seriously. Boards seem to be my 'go to' choice for RPing. Since I really enjoy a clean-cut RP, where everyone is respecting the posting order; making a nice and even flow of RP. Although, unlike in the past I no longer simply go out and about on the boards to RP with just everyone and anyone, usually because I dislike being RP locked as well as others randomly leaving for an undisclosed amount of time. Really ruins my drive and motivation to continue. On that notion I almost always plan ahead just what I am going to be generally doing in my RP. Whether it is to meet a specific person or group and branch off from such or a personal endeavor, something is being planned before hand. Otherwise more private encounters and scenarios I specifically wish to be kept from all eyes, will be preformed in zones or dwelling or even PM's(given it is meant to be with just that one person) And I must include that I have seen some excellent RP/RPers through PM's. IT gives you a wider control over the RP; allowing for descriptive detailing as a narrator as well as character based actions, broadening the RP sequence. As opposed to the usual board style sequence. Also, there are some that prefer PM RPs as opposed to board style, because said people dislike the scrutiny and judgmental opinions of those not involved, that almost ALWAYS happens. Someone has to feel the need to get their opinion across on something they didn't like or found questionable. Maybe if some people weren't so judgmental and would keep their opinions to themselves; those in hiding would come out and make the boards more popular again.

TL;DR(since that's usually the case) RP anywhere and everywhere you like! Don't let others dictate it for you! Have a serious RP in the Ichiraku Ramen board chat for whatever reason! Don't gotta stick to the 'traditional methods'

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 12:37:19 AM »

I like to OOC.

UettoSenju

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 04:20:53 AM »

I really enjoy to role play with random girls I meet in the bar and Craig's List.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.