Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New members: you need admin approval, please petition *in game* if you made an account. :)

Author Topic: Sorry everyone~  (Read 3101 times)

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
Sorry everyone~
« on: April 30, 2015, 06:45:33 AM »

So I apologize that this hasn't been posted sooner, I've been having a really hard time finding a way to do so.

My activity will be sketchy for awhile because my computer can't charge now, I'm working on trying to fix it but I can't make any promises. I'm going to do my best to remain active and everything, and get on as much as possible. But I wanted to make sure that I let everyone know that i'm not quitting or just falling of the earth, i'm trying to figure out ways to keep my activity up.

Either way, If there's anything that has or will be posted that pertains to me that needs some sort of input from myself, please post it here in this thread so that I can find it faster and respond to it,

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Sorry everyone~
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 11:35:30 PM »

"ºHosts Must Committ to Active Statusº
Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan/organization will inherit the bijū; if the jinchūriki wasn't in a clan/organization, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host."

>.>
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Rusaku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 04:13:38 AM »

Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan/organization will inherit the bijū; if the jinchūriki wasn't in a clan/organization, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host."

>.>

At least he gave warning that he would be inactive. But yeah it has been like 16 days since the last post. We even had to remove him from the Rp we were doing because he was inactive xD
If you can't beat them, eat them.

-Jeffrey dahmer

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 04:29:05 AM »

>.>
There you go, Shadow. Tell him how it is.  8)
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 06:15:06 AM »

>.>

I do with everyone. ~ 8)
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Old Man Xia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2015, 03:47:32 AM »

>.>

I do with everyone. ~ 8)

Crap happens these days with technology, so I would be lenient in his situation.

"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired"

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2015, 04:15:34 AM »

It is being treated as lenient.

Hono Uzumaki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 08:40:51 PM »

Why do we let Shadow, who isn't an active RPer, dictate how people RP who are actually active?

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:33:56 PM »

Why do we let Shadow, who isn't an active RPer, dictate how people RP who are actually active?

I'm not active? You must not see Iwagakure's board. You were in Ame AT THE SAME TIME I was. xD

Ichi was active now he isn't. That's being handled in the bijuu thread. It's in the rules of one week. The same rule you're using as an argument against Athos.

Suishou Koji

• Site Staff (Game Master)
  • Elder of Shinobi Legends
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 07:22:08 PM »

This is true. Shadow has shown an increase in activity where Ichi has not.
Current Raikage and Wikia Mod.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 09:14:01 PM »

Isn't Shadow also lurking about Iwa? I am confused about the whole split apart/clone things.

anyhow...he did quit rp. that lasted about a week. then...he had been doing things all over the place ever since. no major protracted village encompassing posts that even match half the activity of Warren, but much more active than lets say...Xia? We still count him as active all the same and do not question his right to contribute to discussion.

No one MAKES the rules and DECIDES how it is. They mearly speak their minds.

Only place I'm in is Iwa. No clones or anything anymore.

Xia isn't a bijuu who agreed to rules of being active. There are no kage rules. And last time Xia had a beast and was inactive did I not make a post about him? I did.

Ichi is 12 days off now and will continue this inactive streak. I like Ichi and his character. He's still breaking the rules of bijuu handling regardless of personal feelings.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2015, 03:01:24 AM »

Since no other posts have been made i hope that i have returned in due time to retain ownership of son goku. Ill be making posts in amegkaure and a zone tonight and my activity will increase greatly. Because i ggot an xbox one with a usb keyboard. So its a substitute for a computer until i fix mine.

Also im a daddy now! Yayyyy!

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2015, 01:16:08 PM »

Since no other posts have been made i hope that i have returned in due time to retain ownership of son goku. Ill be making posts in amegkaure and a zone tonight and my activity will increase greatly. Because i ggot an xbox one with a usb keyboard. So its a substitute for a computer until i fix mine.

Also im a daddy now! Yayyyy!

Congratulations Ichirou on the new addition to your family.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 04:50:27 PM »

Ooooh, bang bang.

But it's not like he's telling him something he doesn't already know. Whether or not he's active shouldn't mean he cannot reinforce rules or whatever. In fact, IMO, being inactive from RP should hold greater weight because you GAF about the on-goings without seeking (potential) self-benefit.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.