Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Author Topic: Naruto Gaiden: Chapter 5  (Read 1712 times)

Ѕhadow

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Naruto Gaiden: Chapter 5
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:18 AM »

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage/5/

Hot off the press. The return of Danzo 2.0
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ratatosk

• View Profile
Re: Naruto Gaiden: Chapter 5
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 01:26:48 AM »

Welp, looks like we may have a lot of new BS Sharingan abilities coming up.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:01:45 AM »

Heh, Sasuke has got that same look that Madara had. Almost has the same relationship with Naruto, back when the relationship was good anyways.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 03:14:04 AM »

Someone beat me to posting this chapter lol But this was a strange one. Anyone else think it was a bit odd that all of the cronies for Eyeboss look the same? And what's up with those hunched backs they all have going on?
And considering Naruto and Sasuke basically defeated a god, it's surprising to see some guy full of eyeballs thinking they could compete with those two. Maybe more sharingans = More power? And if this guy isn't an Uchiha, he must have a limitless chakra supply to use all those sharingans. I wonder if we're going to see any new MS techniques besides the ones already known.
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 03:16:23 AM »

Someone beat me to posting this chapter lol But this was a strange one. Anyone else think it was a bit odd that all of the cronies for Eyeboss look the same? And what's up with those hunched backs they all have going on?
And considering Naruto and Sasuke basically defeated a god, it's surprising to see some guy full of eyeballs thinking they could compete with those two. Maybe more sharingans = More power? And if this guy isn't an Uchiha, he must have a limitless chakra supply to use all those sharingans. I wonder if we're going to see any new MS techniques besides the ones already known.

It was never really resolved what happened to all those sharingan that were no doubt taken from the Uchiha Clan members' heads. This new white zetzu army revelation of it being created earlier than suspected suggests that they may be derivatives from that.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Becquerel

• Site Staff (Game Master)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 03:22:34 AM »

Well, I think someone mentioned it in an earlier thread, but there was all of these.

Maybe Eyeboss broke into the lab and stole them all? Or maybe Obito implanted them all. Who knows?
100 push ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 16 queries.