Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please petition corrupted/Badnavs in game, nothing can be done from the forums.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Amegakure; The Susanoo Fortress  (Read 6760 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure; The Susanoo Fortress
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 01:11:09 AM »

..I could very well just do that. Yang Release alone would be sufficient enough. Though I would have thought that people would be able to put two and two together in realizing that Inorganic Reincarnation is a Yang Release technique of a much higher caliber. You have to remember, that techniques that are not classified as an element is either a Yin or Yang Release. The Naras fame themselves on their use of Yin Release all the time...

I disagree, Yang release would not be sufficient in my opinion:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Yin%E2%80%93Yang_Release

Creating the tailed beasts out of the chakra of the ten-tails is similar to what you are doing now; not the same, but similar. Yin release tends to create form out of nothing, but it does not generate life; Yang release tends to manipulate the body (I.E, turning carbs into chakra for Akimichi) or grant increased vitality to something already alive, but it does not tend to actually grant life to the point of sentience.

Even the Inorganic Reincarnation technique requires the user's will in order to manipulate the affect things, and the objects are not at all sentient on their own. Hence, the whole process of both creating and granting the clones life is more akin to the Creation of All Things technique moreso than the inorganic reincarnation, as far as I see it.

I used to think shadow imitation was yang release, but when the series brought that assumption to a crash, I had to redefine my concept of Yin release and Yang release. Alone, neither one can create an all new life form capable of self-sustenance. The mixture of yin and yang is the basis for all ninjutsu, so naturally then, lower caliber forms of Yin-Yang is what many techniques are actually composed of, likely including the shadow clone technique.

So I'mma go in with mah eyes blazing and kamui those things back to death.

It would arguably be more efficient to use Amateratsu in order to denature their sentience, since it is currently based of the Inorganic Reincarnation technique.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
Re: Amegakure; The Susanoo Fortress
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 01:29:46 AM »

That's what I meant. xD Not kamui
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 19 queries.