Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Naruto Gaiden: Chapter 7  (Read 4969 times)

Eric

• Roleplay Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto Gaiden: Chapter 7
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »

So much better.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:02:30 PM by Eric »
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Kage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2015, 04:32:35 AM »

I wonder Suigetsu is color-blind, because it can be pretty hard to screw up not being able to tell the difference between black and red hair. But I guess the authors of the spin-off might not have thought about that. It's pretty hard to tell when everything is in black and white.

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 06:46:21 PM »

Well, it can just be a single strand of hair is harder to determine than a lock of it. I dunno. This whole story is stupid so I can't imagine them not flipping up elsewhere.

Also: Same color in the manga because shades. Soooo, in the anime it'd be harder to explain. Maybe they can pass it off as Karin dyed it as to not look more of a creeper.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:47:45 PM by Raifudo, the Raifudo »

Teostra

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2015, 07:23:27 PM »

Well, it can just be a single strand of hair is harder to determine than a lock of it. I dunno. This whole story is stupid so I can't imagine them not flipping up elsewhere.

Also: Same color in the manga because shades. Soooo, in the anime it'd be harder to explain. Maybe they can pass it off as Karin dyed it as to not look more of a creeper.

It's actually not hair at all. In Japan, it's a cultural thing to keep the baby's umbilical cord in a small box as a memento. So that is supposed to be Karin's umbilical cord, if it even is Karin's.
Just a fun fact for you guys who haven't been to Japan.

Most SL RPers these days - http://postimg.org/image/o2621ldd9/

Raifudo Oppa

• ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2015, 08:51:14 PM »

It's actually not hair at all. In Japan, it's a cultural thing to keep the baby's umbilical cord in a small box as a memento. So that is supposed to be Karin's umbilical cord, if it even is Karin's.
Just a fun fact for you guys who haven't been to Japan.

We do that in the States as well. And in South America.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 19 queries.