Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16384 times)

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jkevbr&s=8#.VZQAEPlViko

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,7984.0.html

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8342.msg219203/topicseen.html#msg219203

Dozens of people have commented on this reoccurring issue, and something needs to be done. There are pages of evidence stacking against him, many a time has he been warned, and educated to any rules he was 'ignorant' to, but never reprimanded.

This issue is being brought to life mostly in part to the above, but, being as I have sent him a challenge, after contacting Batou, the only person named on his challenge listed, to which he said:

---Original Message from Miyamoto Batou(2015-06-25 14:42:26)---
I do not recall having schdueled a fight with Isaribi for the three tails. if i did it was months ago, besides that we haven't been in contact for a while too. (think)

---Original Message from Seiryōku, Yoshiro(2015-06-25 14:41:06)---
Yeah. For the Bijuu. He has you down as being in a fight with him for the 3 tails.
---Original Message from Miyamoto Batou(2015-06-25 14:39:39)---
like a zone fight?

---Original Message from Seiryōku, Yoshiro(2015-06-25 14:20:16)---
I hate to be so blunt, but are you actually in a fight with Isaribi?

--------------------------------------

Not yet read by the recipient
To: Isaribi
Subject:
Sent: 2015-06-25 17:28:24
< Previous Next >

I am going to ask as kindly as possible. What is the current status of the Sanbi, in relation to it's challenger list and activity of that list. If nobody is currently awaiting battle, or in battle, I would like to challenge you, Mr. Isaribi to a battle for it. OOC 1v1 as stated on your challenge list. If you wish to know how I know of your status as a Jinck, I would simply offer that I am a sage mode user with the Minds eye of kagura, which would span 30 kilometers, which is about 19 miles or so.

(My message to him, obviously)
--------------------------------------

But some of his advocates or even he will say something along the lines of being in an RP, locked away somewhere secret where we can't see it, but it's happening.

So let's consider he is currently in an RP somewhere in a dwelling, but hasn't been on in over week.

Cause..."Jinchūriki have an obligation to be active, and are stripped of their bijū if they cannot get online and do their round (1 post every week), regardless of the reason. The leader of their clan/organization will inherit the bijū; if the jinchūriki wasn't in a clan/organization, then a tournament/event can be arranged to determine a suitable host." For any reason. If he hasn't even been online to check if the RP is moving along, then he is obviously not within his rights any way you slice it.

Now, back when Rusaku tried to nab the four tails from Ichirou, it went down pretty shady like because the rules currently state that if a Jinck is stripped, the leader of village gets it. It seems pretty good on paper, but has been exploited to no degree. Sorta like the Second amendment to the United States Constitution, when a rule seems good on paper, but in practice it really ain't.

This Is from Rusaku directly.

"Also, seeing as it would go straight to Xia upon being stripped I don't see why you are even trying.

I went through the same bullshit with the 4 tails. Ichi went inactive and I was literally setting up the ic rp for us to fight. He knew it, and I knew it. I had the messages to prove it.

But no, he got stripped and the biju got sent to Ame. Kage then proceeded to sit on it until ichirou came back and then it was re sealed in him."

Even if we managed to strip Isa, I have a huge feeling that this is going to happen, over and over, allowing them to do what they do best and stall inside of their village.

So not only am I calling for a strip of Isa, I am calling for an amendment to that clause, pertaining to how the Bijuu is dealt with if a Jinck is stripped, especially when that Jinck has challenges.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 06:10:55 PM »

What amendment are you proposing? On one hand, there could instead just be a punishment for the villages involved (not requiring an amendment to my knowledge) or outright change the process altogether on how this inactivity issue is dealt with. We might could ask Ice to GM a stripped tailed beast, or put it up for a tourney (which we still have procrastinated on setting up the format for). Other than that though, I don't see what amendment can be made in this area.

However, it is likely to be more appropriate to first discuss the main topic (stripping Isarabi) and have a separate thread for discussing any amendments. I myself have had Batou on my challenge list before, and I presume he forgot about the challenge; I didn't actively go seeking the fight either, so up until another challenger popped onto my list, I was not complaining about him not getting things on a roll, since an empty challenge list for me is like an invitation of sorts all its own (except for that time period I took off RPing with Kokuo, got some real courtesy points there)..
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 06:30:56 PM »

Yes we should do so. Do you mind writing it? :D You seem to have a knack for that kind of stuff.

I only brought up Batou to bring the attention that either Isa is not actively updating his challenger list, or simply doesn't have any other person taking precedence on that list.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 06:40:11 PM »

I may be able to find the messages but i dont have them off hand as im at work posting this -ill post the messages later if need be- but i contacted him with Renji yamanaka to schedule rp for a biju fight for the three tails and he began discussing with me how we could set it up to get started and never followed through with it. He just stopped replying

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 06:45:31 PM »

I already said that I don't accept the 1 week of activity thing. It's too short of a time limit, but hey, I don't even remember that being changed so what do I know?

As for Isaribi...regardless of my thoughts on current rules he has been inactive before and will continue to do so. I have no doubt it will happen again, however until the two weeks mark is passed on his activity I will be on the fence. Once it gets to 14 days I'll fully support it.

---------
As for the whole village leader and jink thing. This happened with Kage/Ichi as stated and until I went and hunted Ichirou down I was avid on stopping their 'loophole' game of making sure no one else got it.

I wanted to do something along the lines of the previous host CANNOT be given back the bijuu until after a 3 month period is over. This is the time limit for re-challenges and this also assures that the bijuu isn't getting passed back and forth like an overused party cup.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 07:03:03 PM »

Look, how long does it really take of your life to sit down and post? Nobody is saying you have to write stories like Eric does (No offense, more compliment based than anything), just a simple RP showing that you are active. I'd say the rules are quite fair as is, and he simply fails to follow them.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 07:06:40 PM »

I'm not saying that it doesn't take long. Shit I can knock out a lengthy one in 30 mins or less and a mediocre one in even less time.

Also I'm against him having a bijuu cause his activity track record is so bad. Thing is I can't go against my belief that for normal players who aren't like Isa (Eric is always active) and decide they want to take a longer time to post or something comes up that they should be allowed 2 weeks, not 1.

Like I said other than the two weeks thing. I'm 100% with you.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ryu

• Zero is real.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 09:15:31 PM »

Really? I'm done. No originality regarding the title, just a blatant slap in the face for Shadow who took the time to think up the original.

"Stripping fish guy of the turtle" would have been better.

I'm disappointed Riku, there are no excuses for plagiarism and being unoriginal.

Are you satisfied? Misleading people to believe this was the same topic from before. What about the people with bad eyesight? Or ADD? How are we supposed to live?!!

Anyways I think that I agree with you guys. Except the part about posting, an action where one sacrifices the majority of his life in order to fulfil the requests of others, so that they may be granted happiness at the cost of ones own. lol

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 11:31:38 PM »

I already said that I don't accept the 1 week of activity thing. It's too short of a time limit, but hey, I don't even remember that being changed so what do I know?

As for Isaribi...regardless of my thoughts on current rules he has been inactive before and will continue to do so. I have no doubt it will happen again, however until the two weeks mark is passed on his activity I will be on the fence. Once it gets to 14 days I'll fully support it.

---------
As for the whole village leader and jink thing. This happened with Kage/Ichi as stated and until I went and hunted Ichirou down I was avid on stopping their 'loophole' game of making sure no one else got it.

I wanted to do something along the lines of the previous host CANNOT be given back the bijuu until after a 3 month period is over. This is the time limit for re-challenges and this also assures that the bijuu isn't getting passed back and forth like an overused party cup.

I support both of these statements. I'll also shoot a message (out of game) to Isa to let him know. Right now, he is off doing an archaeological dig and has limited internet. However, that isn't a viable excuse and I told him that when he left. I'll be sure to stress the importance of this matter.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 03:18:42 AM »

Right....back on topic. Where are people on stripping him?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 04:45:24 AM »

I would please ask to give him time to explain himself and answer his challenges, messages, and finish his RP lock before initiating this strip.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 04:59:43 AM »

I would please ask to give him time to explain himself and answer his challenges, messages, and finish his RP lock before initiating this strip.

I don't really know why it matters if he explains himself, even you said he wasn't within his rights, and his excuse wasn't viable, what more is there to talk about?

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »

I don't really know why it matters if he explains himself, even you said he wasn't within his rights, and his excuse wasn't viable, what more is there to talk about?

Explain where he is at with challenges, to give him time to answer his challenges, and to set up anything that is to arise from one being issued. Those are viable items needed explained.

Besides, your time stamp even shows you only asked 5 days ago. You haven't even waited a week for an answer. Instead, like you've done previously against him in previous topics since you lost the Sanbi the first time, is attempt to strip him without even fighting him again.

This sounds more like a cheap way of getting an item than actually working for it.

At least in Shadow's topic, he didn't have a desire for the beast. He had a desire for conformity and fairness. Yours is just an impatient attack on his person.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 05:40:27 AM »

Explain where he is at with challenges, to give him time to answer his challenges, and to set up anything that is to arise from one being issued. Those are viable items needed explained.

Besides, your time stamp even shows you only asked 5 days ago. You haven't even waited a week for an answer. Instead, like you've done previously against him in previous topics since you lost the Sanbi the first time, is attempt to strip him without even fighting him again.

This sounds more like a cheap way of getting an item than actually working for it.

At least in Shadow's topic, he didn't have a desire for the beast. He had a desire for conformity and fairness. Yours is just an impatient attack on his person.

I've never once said that I want the beast to come without a fight, why else would I have sent a challenge?

But this really isn't even about me, so I'm just gonna turn the other cheek and point everyone to the wall of fact above.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 05:53:40 AM »

If he's to be stripped, then let's put it up for tourney instead of rewarding it to any of the challengers specifically. If there is more than one challenger on his list, then the challengers can duke it out. Otherwise, first tailed beast tourney, initiate!
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.