Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ever wondered if your ideas have been talked about in the forum already? Well, try out the "search" option, where all your questions can be answered.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16385 times)

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 05:59:59 AM »

Right....back on topic. Where are people on stripping him?

If he's to be stripped, then let's put it up for tourney instead of rewarding it to any of the challengers specifically. If there is more than one challenger on his list, then the challengers can duke it out. Otherwise, first tailed beast tourney, initiate!

Tournaments don't work.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 07:20:56 AM »

Posted this in the wrong place somehow earlier. Anyway...

I know I don't have the PMs now so I probably should not say shit but....Isaribi accepted my challenge with Machina a while back, then took me off the list because I switched to Masane and simply refused to let me challenge him with no reason given as to why. Just thought I'd add this because it's obvious what I think needs to be done.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 09:45:16 AM »

If he's to be stripped, then let's put it up for tourney instead of rewarding it to any of the challengers specifically. If there is more than one challenger on his list, then the challengers can duke it out. Otherwise, first tailed beast tourney, initiate!

Tournaments don't work.

He's right folks. They don't. We're all posting on how to make things go faster and you still insist on an event that will take WEEKS to finish let alone if it finishes at all? No thanks.
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 09:52:40 AM »

I know I don't have the PMs now so I probably should not say shit but....Isaribi accepted my challenge with Machina a while back, then took me off the list because I switched to Masane and simply refused to let me challenge him with no reason given as to why. Just thought I'd add this because it's obvious what I think needs to be done.

I think you already know that now it doesn't matter. If something like this did happen it was up to you to challenge him 2 more times and then take it to the forums if he declined those other two times.

You're for stripping him nonetheless.

Like Dart I would like to wait for Isaribi's reply. In my previous topics I allowed a few days to pass. One reason is because you have to. You need other people's thoughts on the matter and to see how things pass. Another reason is because the inactive person usually does respond and will try to explain the situation.

I don't like that it was changed from 2 weeks to 1 week to post. (Librarian Eric please link me) Where was this discussed at? I would like to review that topic.

Right now all that needs to be done is people to sit back and gather their thoughts if they've already posted, let others post and see where it leads. These things usually take about 3-5 days to flesh out fully. :P

« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 09:53:13 AM by Madara (Shadow) »
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2015, 08:38:20 PM »

Tournaments don't work.

He's right folks. They don't. We're all posting on how to make things go faster and you still insist on an event that will take WEEKS to finish let alone if it finishes at all? No thanks.

Oh, I must have been misinformed, I thought we were looking for a solution not to make things go faster, but to solve the problem of biju joint-styled passing. The fastest solution is to ban the tailed beasts.  :-x

Let me be clear, I don't want things taking weeks either, but to keep dancing around creating tournaments for something, to actually make it work so that we can bring RPers together for a common purpose, is, in my opinion, stupid. What else are these tailed beasts for? They don't generate a substantial amount of RP on compared to the amount of trouble it has been working them in a way that deals with inactives, abuse, and real life.

Let's say we strip the beast, then pass it on to someone else in Kiri. Then strip it from them because of reasons. Then a decision is made that it goes somewhere else, and it may need to be stripped again. I keep calling for a tournament because it solves the issue of challengers getting skipped and where the beast goes in one fell swoop. Everybody gets their fight for the beast, inactives are tossed out of the running, and you practically achieve the same objective without having to pick who gets what by what by-law.

If folks are not capable of finishing a tournament in a timely fashion, then said folks are not worthy of being hosts. Period.

I'm not looking for the fastest solution, I am trying to look for the best solution that makes the most sense, at least to me. And to me, finally making a tournament work is the best solution I have yet to come across on the matter.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 03:31:10 AM »

I think you already know that now it doesn't matter. If something like this did happen it was up to you to challenge him 2 more times and then take it to the forums if he declined those other two times.

You're for stripping him nonetheless.

Like Dart I would like to wait for Isaribi's reply. In my previous topics I allowed a few days to pass. One reason is because you have to. You need other people's thoughts on the matter and to see how things pass. Another reason is because the inactive person usually does respond and will try to explain the situation.

I don't like that it was changed from 2 weeks to 1 week to post. (Librarian Eric please link me) Where was this discussed at? I would like to review that topic.

Right now all that needs to be done is people to sit back and gather their thoughts if they've already posted, let others post and see where it leads. These things usually take about 3-5 days to flesh out fully. :P

He flat out refused to put me on the list and then stopped responding to me. What do I do to that? I just left it alone because I don't need him reporting me over something silly.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Hitler-Chan

• Moshi Moshi Adolf Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 03:35:18 AM »

If you can grab the messages proving these claims, great, otherwise I don't think that the defense will hear your testimony and then acknowledge it.

But I do believe you, he has been quite liberal with his refusals sometimes.
They say there is a strength in numbers, well, tell that to 6 Million Jews.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 04:27:33 AM »

He flat out refused to put me on the list and then stopped responding to me. What do I do to that? I just left it alone because I don't need him reporting me over something silly.

You challenge him three times. He reports you for what? There's no way in hell any sensible mod on here will uphold a report that's claiming harassment by asking for a bijuu match let alone having done it only three times so long as it's not you being 'bitch gimmie a match *insert more derogatory remarks*'.

Three attempts to challenge him and IF you're reported you take it to the forums, but he wouldn't report you. That wouldn't make sense.

Now we can't gauge (or I can't) if you actually were afraid of him reporting you or if you just decided to stick your tail between your legs. Either way you did the latter option. You have an issue with something or someone broke the rules? Take. It. To. The. Forums. By not doing anything you accepted whatever it is he did/is being accused of doing.

Though in previous posts you've always seemed to be more outspoken even if your remarks weren't popular. Suddenly now you're afraid of the shark and didn't speak of it? You know the rules and so does he. I just question your thought process.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2015, 04:44:37 AM »

Oh, I must have been misinformed, I thought we were looking for a solution not to make things go faster, but to solve the problem of biju joint-styled passing. The fastest solution is to ban the tailed beasts.  :-x

I'm not looking for the fastest solution, I am trying to look for the best solution that makes the most sense, at least to me. And to me, finally making a tournament work is the best solution I have yet to come across on the matter.

It would be a good idea if the right....setup was acquired. Say you do have a tourny and there's 6 people in it. What are the rules that go along with it?

3 days to post. - void certain things - add more here - and here - and....here -

^ Sure lets go with that. Keep in mind though. This is for a bijuu and there will be arguing. How do you keep that from happening (lolz) or how do you deal with it?

The only way a tourney would take place is if the bijuu had no one else to go to.

Why propose a tourny if he's stripped? You're making the first challenger wait even longer.

Isa gets stripped -> Xia gets it/ unless he's inactive -> Dart gets it. He's not inactive.

With rules I added in the other topic about the hierarchy of who deals with the bijuu Dart would have a 1 week period to seal the beast/find a champion. If neither is done in that week then the 1st challenger gets it.

Dart seems to be in support of the no passing the bijuu back idea so it's safe to say it'd have a new host/champion.

My thoughts are messy...to me a tourney is useless since you'd only do that if it had no village/leader and due to the fact there is currently no system to set up one that would work. In my opinion.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2015, 06:27:09 AM »

It would be a good idea if the right....setup was acquired. Say you do have a tourny and there's 6 people in it. What are the rules that go along with it?

3 days to post. - void certain things - add more here - and here - and....here -

^ Sure lets go with that. Keep in mind though. This is for a bijuu and there will be arguing. How do you keep that from happening (lolz) or how do you deal with it?

The only way a tourney would take place is if the bijuu had no one else to go to.

Why propose a tourny if he's stripped? You're making the first challenger wait even longer.

Isa gets stripped -> Xia gets it/ unless he's inactive -> Dart gets it. He's not inactive.

With rules I added in the other topic about the hierarchy of who deals with the bijuu Dart would have a 1 week period to seal the beast/find a champion. If neither is done in that week then the 1st challenger gets it.

Dart seems to be in support of the no passing the bijuu back idea so it's safe to say it'd have a new host/champion.

My thoughts are messy...to me a tourney is useless since you'd only do that if it had no village/leader and due to the fact there is currently no system to set up one that would work. In my opinion.

Make the rules the same as the beast's last host's rules, with one of the preferred judges (if available) being first option for judging. If the challenger(s) is(are) kept waiting some more for the sake of balance, then more power to Time Wizard.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 11:06:46 PM »

Think it's about time we move forward with the stripping.

He's been informed of the strip, messaged me four days ago, asking if I would hold off on the stripping, and after then hasn't been on since.

He was informed of the strip, has awknowledged it, has been given ample time to give his defense but went inactive again. Pretty simple equation.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 11:48:15 PM »

So, I presume the beast would go to Kirigakure, who then would select a new person to host it and commit to the upcoming challenger(s). If Kirigakure can't do that (for a lack of suitable candidates) then what is proposed at this point?

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2015, 12:14:21 AM »

So, I presume the beast would go to Kirigakure, who then would select a new person to host it and commit to the upcoming challenger(s). If Kirigakure can't do that (for a lack of suitable candidates) then what is proposed at this point?

Yeah, it would go to Xia (Their leader), if he opts out, then whoever is next in line on the chain of command. Regardless of such, they have a week to find a new host/champion to defend it, if they opt out of that, or neglect that responsibility, it would go to the next challenger I believe.

"Kage/leader has to make sure the bijuu gets a new host or they find a champion to defend the beast. They HAVE ONE (1) WEEK.

Example: Mizukage gets the 19 tails, he now has 1 week to find a host AND FINISH THE SEALING PROCESS. Meaning the kage cannot take a week to decide and then another 3 months to do the rp. No. It doesn't take that long to seal a bijuu. You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time.

However if the Kage/leader is also inactive it goes onto previous kage or council members. They follow the same rules as above. 1 week.

If both kage, previous kage, and council members are inactive then the first challenger gets the beast."

^This is an excerpt from a post shadow made a few days ago.

http://forum.shinobilegends.com/index.php/topic,8467.0.html

Being as we are in the midst of amending the rules of how these things are dealt with, I suggest everyone following this development, or simply cares about how these matters are dealt with, go and give their two cents on the revision Shadow has so graciously laid out, in the Topic linked above.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2015, 12:24:57 AM »

Yeah, it would go to Xia (Their leader), if he opts out, then whoever is next in line on the chain of command. Regardless of such, they have a week to find a new host/champion to defend it, if they opt out of that, or neglect that responsibility, it would go to the next challenger I believe.

"Kage/leader has to make sure the bijuu gets a new host or they find a champion to defend the beast. They HAVE ONE (1) WEEK.

Example: Mizukage gets the 19 tails, he now has 1 week to find a host AND FINISH THE SEALING PROCESS. Meaning the kage cannot take a week to decide and then another 3 months to do the rp. No. It doesn't take that long to seal a bijuu. You want to do some long drawn out rp? Do it in staggered rp. That way the previous challengers don't have to sit there while you take your sweet ass time.

However if the Kage/leader is also inactive it goes onto previous kage or council members. They follow the same rules as above. 1 week.

If both kage, previous kage, and council members are inactive then the first challenger gets the beast."

Being as we are in the midst of amending the rules of how these things are dealt with, I suggest everyone following this development, or simply cares about how these matters are dealt with, go and give their two cents on the revision Shadow has so graciously laid out, in the Topic linked above.

The revision would not be applicable in this situation, since it arose prior to even the conception/presentation of the revision.

*By it I mean this latest stripping ordeal*
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:25:32 AM by Eric »

Hitler-Chan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2015, 01:21:10 AM »

The revision would not be applicable in this situation, since it arose prior to even the conception/presentation of the revision.

*By it I mean this latest stripping ordeal*

But the issue precedes both of these "ordeals" this one in particular should not be exempt.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 16 queries.