Shinobi Legends Forum - Shinobi Legends Game Site

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please report outages in the thread "messages/server outages", Thanks.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.  (Read 16251 times)

Eric

• View Profile
Re: Stripping Shark man of his bijuu (Isobu the Sanbi) Isaribi...Again.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 02:12:09 AM »

You can't apply newly invented rules to an issue that arose prior to the introduction of the rules (not to mention that 1 week thing isn't officially a rule amendment). Separately it can be suggested that that be criteria for making sure Kiri doesn't put-put but it's not a rule as of this point in time.
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »

He flat out refused to put me on the list and then stopped responding to me. What do I do to that? I just left it alone because I don't need him reporting me over something silly.

You challenge him three times. He reports you for what? There's no way in hell any sensible mod on here will uphold a report that's claiming harassment by asking for a bijuu match let alone having done it only three times so long as it's not you being 'bitch gimmie a match *insert more derogatory remarks*'.

Three attempts to challenge him and IF you're reported you take it to the forums, but he wouldn't report you. That wouldn't make sense.

Now we can't gauge (or I can't) if you actually were afraid of him reporting you or if you just decided to stick your tail between your legs. Either way you did the latter option. You have an issue with something or someone broke the rules? Take. It. To. The. Forums. By not doing anything you accepted whatever it is he did/is being accused of doing.

Though in previous posts you've always seemed to be more outspoken even if your remarks weren't popular. Suddenly now you're afraid of the shark and didn't speak of it? You know the rules and so does he. I just question your thought process.

Just don't feel like dealing with anymore crap. Point blank. I think he may have even ignored me, I'm about to check. And taking it to the forums ..Don't. Do. Jack. I did that when Dart blocked me on both sites for asking to fight him for the 8. Did that solve anything...? No.  He too denied me for stupid reason but that is a different topic. Point is he should be stripped for not doing what he is supposed to do. I challenged him after he took me off and he failed on several accounts to reply to me. Trying to talk to him now seems pointless seeing as the logical thing here is to give the beast to Kiri's leader. Even without my account of this BS, I have read more than enough supporting the motion of stripping him.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2015, 02:43:13 PM »

Also, taking it here only gets my past tossed up like the shit matters now. Just forget I even posted man. Don't know why I even bother with this mess.

When you smell like you can do anything, there is nothing you smell like you can't do.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2015, 02:51:06 PM »

I don't know why either. *pity party* Pardon my sarcasm.

I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2015, 03:15:37 PM »

Pity party? Whatever you say big man.

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2015, 03:23:45 PM »

It's been two weeks now. He was online, yes. Did he rp though? Not that I know of. A simple one liner would have held me contempt for a few more days at the most.

According to Dart he's doing a dig. Which to me sounds fun and could find something cool. :P
That doesn't make him immune to the rules though. He has a life which is great. All that was asked for was 5 mins of that life to make a post or be like 'hey I'm here still and here's and ETA' but all we got was 'give me more time' how much more time did he want?
I'm going to agree with you on some things and disagree with you on some things.

Something that can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2015, 09:41:41 PM »

Well then, it's pretty clear that he is supposed to be stripped at this point. Should that not occur within a few days (let's say 4) then the beast is stripped from Kirigakure, and we go from there. This topic ready to be locked?
Anything you can think of I can't think of, let me know; that's how the sharing circle works.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 09:50:25 PM »

I managed to talk to Isa. He posted in his timeframe and he said he responded to Yujo's challenge. Unfortunately, he didn't have enough time to reply here as well.

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2015, 10:10:50 PM »

Well, he posted in Kirigakure today, not too long ago. So, I don't know what that means, but I guess it makes this convo pointless?

Also, I believe he last posted before roughly on 6/23, but does it have to be a public post somewhere or something? I haven't read the bijuu rules, since I really have no need to. >.>;

Ѕhadow

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2015, 01:44:59 PM »

Well, he posted in Kirigakure today, not too long ago. So, I don't know what that means, but I guess it makes this convo pointless?

Also, I believe he last posted before roughly on 6/23, but does it have to be a public post somewhere or something? I haven't read the bijuu rules, since I really have no need to. >.>;

It doesn't make it pointless. :P

It HAS to be a public post. Just cause I post in my dwelling where one other person has a key doesn't mean I followed the rules.

Eric

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »

I imagine you kind of do need to read the biju rules, especially if Kiri runs out of candidates for Jinchs at some point down the road. :P

Whether he posts or not, if he doesn't have time to fight challenges at all (which going through an archeological dig would probably cause) then he might as well still be stripped.

Garō, Ichirou

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2015, 07:31:46 PM »

I feel like this situation keeps coming up over and over again, and it never really ends.

Perhaps a 'special case' scenario could be applied here? This is what, the second or third time things have been brought up against Isaribi for inactivity to be stripped? I was stripped faster than a bullet, yet he continues to ride it out.

Either way, Maybe instead of IC hunt, Isaribi could begin conducting an actual challenge list, and fighting his challengers instead of doing IC hunt, and if the inactivity proceeds still, then we can strip him through and through.

Of course if we're just going to strip him now i'm fine with that too, but I figured i'd propose something more 'middle-man-like' in nature. I don't have anything against Isaribi or anything, But I feel like when it comes to being a Jinchuriki we all know we have a certain set of rules to follow and if we can't match up to those rules then we don't need to keep trying to be Jinchuriki's

Masane

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2015, 09:21:26 PM »

I feel like this situation keeps coming up over and over again, and it never really ends.

Perhaps a 'special case' scenario could be applied here? This is what, the second or third time things have been brought up against Isaribi for inactivity to be stripped? I was stripped faster than a bullet, yet he continues to ride it out.

Either way, Maybe instead of IC hunt, Isaribi could begin conducting an actual challenge list, and fighting his challengers instead of doing IC hunt, and if the inactivity proceeds still, then we can strip him through and through.

Of course if we're just going to strip him now i'm fine with that too, but I figured i'd propose something more 'middle-man-like' in nature. I don't have anything against Isaribi or anything, But I feel like when it comes to being a Jinchuriki we all know we have a certain set of rules to follow and if we can't match up to those rules then we don't need to keep trying to be Jinchuriki's 

I forgot about this.  (-_-)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:46:28 PM by Masane »

Court

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2015, 07:47:55 PM »

I imagine you kind of do need to read the biju rules, especially if Kiri runs out of candidates for Jinchs at some point down the road. :P

Whether he posts or not, if he doesn't have time to fight challenges at all (which going through an archeological dig would probably cause) then he might as well still be stripped.

I doubt I'll ever be a host, so this is possible! I'll read it, eventually...

Well, I guess we'll see if he takes action against the challengers.

But, secretly, this keeps happening because of a continuous genjutsu, and you're all being tortured within it. Mwuahahaha.

Dart Terumī

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2015, 08:41:50 PM »

I doubt I'll ever be a host, so this is possible! I'll read it, eventually...

Well, I guess we'll see if he takes action against the challengers.

But, secretly, this keeps happening because of a continuous genjutsu, and you're all being tortured within it. Mwuahahaha.

Dangit, Court. You just ruined our ultimate plan! ._.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.